OMG, why doesn't Dishonored 2 have a neutral route?!?!?!?!

>OMG, why doesn't Dishonored 2 have a neutral route?!?!?!?!

Holy shit you neutralfags are insufferable

Why do you faggots always want every game developer to bow down and service your every indecisive retarded need?

LE
KILL
EVERYONE
AND
THEIR
BABIES
OR
BE
LITERALLY
JESUS
ONLY
OPTIONS
MEME!

Because there are people who want a middle ground, since they can't come to the terms of completely commiting to one mindset. A neutral path just isn't extreme enough to alter the game in any significant way.
But who the fuck actually asks for one?

>not playing mass effect as neutral
Even if maxing out values is important for you'll end up with a complete paragon/renegade gauge and 50-70% of the other one. Feels better than one dimensional autism that's pure routes.

Cuck

Dishonored 2 should have a neutral route tho, dishonored 1 had one so it's just removing options.

you can kill and still have low chaos
i had low chaos with killing the main dude
and high chaos sparing them

>"Lol neutral runs are stupid, pick evil or good, stupid"
>even though evil and good are two completely hollow and subjective terms that are always applied to basically the same cemented behaviors across literally every genre ever.

Honestly, Good and Evil are just as dumb and boring as neutral

>Devs are so shit at writing morality nowadays it's always two shitty strawmans of "literally hitler" or "second coming of christ" and a half-assed neutral route they put no work into.

Not even SMT does it that well nowadays and that was usually the best for morality routes

It's not about being indecisive, it's about being able to think for one's self and making the best decision at the time, instead of having your decision already made for you when you decided to break the lever locking it in either direction.

Extremists need to go get fucked. Being unable to make reasonable decisions because you constantly need to oppose someone/something is completely retarded, no wonder so much of Sup Forums is contrarian as fuck.

>Not picking the neutral option to piss in everyones cereal

>not going for the terminator look
and in mass effect 2 some renegade stuff wasn't completely retarded
while just saying "ok i'll do it" will give you some paragon point

>picking a neutral option in a single player game to piss other people off.
why

>Blow up the planet or give away all your income for the rest of your life to charity
>Not being neutral

I think he means pissing everyone off in the game

>UR WITH US OR UR AGAINST US

SMT was one of the worst about this, Law and Chaos are almost always pretty evil and shitty routes with Neutral being the least-worst option. The only real exceptions are DeSu 1 and maybe SMT II

Not everything is black and white. Maybe when you grow up you'll realize this. Neutral is the only logical choice

It's not so much that I want neutral as I want less
>Adopt orphans
>Burn down an orphanage

I want more nuanced decisions with butterfly effects. Make it so that sometimes the good decision isn't the decision that is called for so you have to question morality vs. outcome.

An RPG, especially like Mass Effect, that gives you BLUE CHOICE/RED CHOICE robs the player of any agency. Every playthrough becomes the same.

Modern RPGs don't feel like people having conversations. It's all comically overdone in ways no human would act.

It's fucking satisfying as fuck beating both sides at their own game. SMTIV does this.

Neutral memers are shit-tier. Picking the middle option only is as bad as only picking good or bad, but just boring.

True neutral means picking from all 3 in a more-or-less balanced amount.

Why don't more modern RPGs use the full DnD morality chart? Would make for way more interesting playthroughs.

The alignment system is pretty shitty desu, even dnd doesn't use it any more.

Why are you people falling for such stale bait?

>>Not everything is black and white.
>mfw everything actually is

what a weak bait

They don't? What do they use now?

Terminator look always seemed silly to me.
Not even remotely subtle. And going full terminator over light terminator just made you ugly as fuck.

>Not everything is black and white
Most of it in the real world is.

Well apparently they switched back to the alignment chart for 5e (I've never played it personally), but in 4e they just had: lawful good, good, evil, chaotic evil, and unaligned. It was a good change imo, we don't need five different shades of grey.

Holy shit you're so pathetic, going into random threads and posting stupid shit with a frog in a bad attempt at stirring up shit.
I'd tell you to kill yourself, but I'm certain you do not have the necessary willpower.
Just go to sleep. You will wake up a tiny bit less retarded.

t. Fedora edge man

You are a child. The world is not black and white dumbass. Now stop making the same thread with nearly the same OP every day.

xd nice meem friend :^)

>not le everything is le black and white
what a fucking daft answer. no, not everything is as simple as good and evil but it doesnt mean that wickedness is non existant concept.

I'm neutral on this issue

What makes a man turn neutral?
Lust for power? Gold?!
Or were they just born with a heart full of neutrality?

> i pick neutral cause i have no backbone and can't be decisive and fear being potentially in the wrong

Literally all neutralfags

>It was a good change imo, we don't need five different shades of grey.
What they boiled it down to was basically what everyone ended up playing anyway, no matter what they chose, but it was nice to have the occasional person attempt something like chaotic neutral or lawful evil just to fuck with the party composition a little bit even if they never did a good job at it

>heh... while you guys are having a discussion on your choices in this setting i'll be sitting on this fence like a retard.... psh sure showed them

What's wrong with wanting to be self-serving but not outright malicious? New Vegas lets you do it.

>I'd tell you to kill yourself, but I'm certain you do not have the necessary willpower.
Just go to sleep.
watch the edge there kiddo

I agree OP, I only play nihilistic, deep chaotic evil characters because they are the only characters I can relate to

I wish my existence wasn't tainted by my black soul.

>I'll do everything to save the orphans, even suck nigger dick!
>I don't care about the orphans, I have a mission to do!
>I will suck nigger dick, but not for orphans but because I'm neutral like that!

Psh... nothing personnel...

Holy shit, the edges!
So edgy!
So cool!
I WISH I COULD BE JUST LIKE YOU, FAGGOT!

your image explains exactly the problem.
games treat morality like a single slider where you're only rewarded if you commit to one side or the other.
thus if you play like a more realistic character you're ultimately deprived of plot satisfaction and/or in-game rewards.

New Vegas' morality system, while still heavily flawed, offered a much more interesting take on it.
In that game not only did each faction have its own perception of you, but doing good things did not make up for doing terrible things.
That made neutrality a much more interesting concept.
You could be neutral in that you had no interactions with a faction, or neutral in that you've done some unforgivable stuff but you've also saved them so they tolerate you.

Not caring about the orphans is the neutral stance tho.

>tfw never sit on the fence but have idiosyncratic views so I am inevitably shunned by both sides

there shouldn't be a good or evil option it just ruins the choices.

>game becomes twice as hard when you pick the neutral route

>i'm going to act pretend to be morally superior and respond with retarded memes every time someone presents an actual argument
Nice bait, I like it. Got me, even.

Fuck you!