Breath of the Wild

Where's the first place you're going after the Great Plateau?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=75YyJ9FQnMI
youtube.com/watch?v=DUpPYvELLB8
youtu.be/qApEgUxp58k
youtu.be/KK3gSrCMnsc?t=7m59s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't know, I really hope there's a kind of vanilla path to follow... I both love and hate having so much freedom in a game. If not, I'll probably go clockwise or counter-clockwise, making sure to end on the Gerudo bit. I like saving the best for last

First I will unlock all the towers, so I can use the map. The same tactic I do in Far Cry and AC games.

Seems like you go straight to Hyrule Castle to progress the story, something will happen, and then you might get info on going to the 4 regions and cities and doing shit there in any order. Atleast from the stuff the Old Man says in the start of the game.

I don't want to run around single zones for ages doing all the shrines and quests and burn out on puzzles.

I have to wonder about the dungeon design if you won't need items to apparently beat Calamity Ganon.

Yeah true, I hadn't thought about burn out... I guess I'll have to see where the game takes me, but I'm really fucking stoked. Haven't been this hyped for a game for a long while now.

Aside from this I really hope Xenoblade Chronicles is released on Switch virtual console, cos I definitely want to play that on the go. Heard great things about it.

I want to know more about the tropical areas we keep seeing from the trailers, never seen anything quite like those in any of the past games.
It's a really good game probably the best JRPG of the last gen.
youtube.com/watch?v=75YyJ9FQnMI

Utah, which apparently exists in the game.

Getting myself a raft and sailing to the sea, then north along the coast to skull lake.

Probably the Snowy peak. Been a while since I've had a snow level in a game.

To the Great Deku tree. I wanna get immersed in the story ASAP. I'll explore the world as I'm running from place to place, but I really want to know what the fuck the story is already.

big guys

>haven't seen more of that delicious plate armor from the E3 trailer yet.

To Horizon: Zero Dawn™

Check mate kids haha lol.

youtube.com/watch?v=DUpPYvELLB8

I"ll try to not go to "high level" areas right away.
Not for fear of a challenge, but more so I don't make the intermediate regions trivial by aquiring too much good stuff.

Not doing any of that before I clear the plateau completely though.

I thought that was just an affectionate fan name given to the desert?

Link's surname is officially Link.
youtu.be/qApEgUxp58k

Pretty much this
Plus collecting every dog along the way

Oh christ. I was legit thinking about getting this game (alongside BOTW because i'm an idort), but this is painful to watch.

Haha how about grow up kid lol. That video is obviously fake news lmao.
I'm too busy fingering bitches to be bothered by your petty attempts at bringing Horizon: Zero Dawn™ down to the level of your kids games haha.
#4DAPLAYERS

I thought it was going to be okay until I realized it's just a TPS with a dodge mechanic and saw everything else. At least there's hope for wild, maybe.

I'll probably pick it up if it flops and becomes dirt cheap. It looks decent, but BoTW clearly has more substance and dat Nintendo Polish™ even from all the trailers and gameplay I've seen of both.

back to wally world to return the fucking piece of shit

Fuck bitches, Zelda can wait I'm going after treasure, so the first place I'm going to go to is whatever area looks the hardest to get into.

I just got Nioh and plan on playing that and Breath of the Wild in tandem with one another as Horizon looks legitimately awful.

Maybe when it drops to $20 I'll get it.

I got so pumped when I saw the dog-training.
>tfw becoming a master trainer and running around with a pack of wolves

I'm waiting for the current lineup of actual ps4 games to come out and go cheap before I even think about buying the system. This gen was so bad I skipped it entirely.

Theres actually have a version of those enemies that aren't skeletons.
Does anybody have a screenshot of one? They look creepy as fuck.

It was pretty bad. Having some serious Wii U regrets. I plan on getting hopefully some of my money back on eBay so I can pick up a gen1 ps4 for cheap (I've got a friend selling it for $200 with Bloodbourne and an extra controller so I figure that is a good deal).

Is there going to be a beach? If so, the beach

I actually dropped out after playing skyward sword and the ps3 having nogames and don't regret a minute of it. The past decade has been a shitfest for the most part.

Same here. I was initially going to buy a PS4 on day one but the shitty lineup made me reconsider. What even is there as of 2017 except for Remasters and Uncharted 4.

heres a shitty screenshot taken from a video

Nice

Woah they're pretty ugly, think we can use that massive club they've got?

Loli panty quest 7, brown shooters, shitty hitboxes at 15fps and boar drifting.

I bet you can get Power Bracelets that let you carry heavy weapons.

Death Mountain. Climbing that shit has to be amazing.

Holy shit I hope so that's a great idea.

I'm going to the town hall to change my name.

Looks like fucking Spore screenshot.

>Miyamoto
>Credible source on anything
He also said he was Bowser Jr's mom and that Termina is next to Hyrule.

Link looks a lot better now. Look at this autismo we had last time.

After Mario Mario I believe it

to ganon to get my ass handed to me

source image in case anyone else is wondering. solid wallpaper material

100 map pins can be placed with different icons relating to different things in the world

>less than three weeks until this game comes out

>x900
Image for ants.

Literally this.

>akward as fuck resolution
>solid wallpaper

aw user but skyward sword link was adorable

at least his facial expressions were way less retarded than TP Link's

fak, i was using it on my potato laptop

you're mommas house

Considering it's Miyamota, I'm willing to believe it. It's hard to discredit the guy who made the series and has been on it since the beginning.

>900p...almost
Well played

WHO HERE TWIN PEAKS????

go- fuck yourself faggot go away no one likes twin peaks and no one likes you your own mother is embarrassed by your existence

Spooky area when?

Gerudo Valley, I need me some brown loli.

Some user pointed out that while Link was on a cliff overlooking an area, he saw what looked like a graveyard in the distance.

Twilight Princess Link was my favorite but they flubbed his emotions.

This area , pretty sure it's the base of the snowy mountain, looks pretty spooky.

That's just what Bill Trinen called the desert area with the mesas.

It looks like someone got caught in a snowstorm

Will he be a companion?

I'm going to your sister, mother, girlfriend, aunt, and any other female that you know/love in life to fuck them silly.

No clue. I think I'll follow along with the story but diverge around to find materials and items.

make sure you strictly and stubbornly only use swords link is a sword user

Aonuma confirmed no companions.

They've all watched twin peaks so I expect something.

Link has used magical rods and hammers before.

>The same tactic I do in Far Cry and AC games.

> Far Cry and AC games
>Far Cry
>AC

We have to go back.

the Great Canyon and see yo momma

>Badly want BOTW
>Not interested in nintendo consoles/games in general
>Don't wanna buy a console for a single game

When will it be playable on Cemu?

I mean he's right, you have to do all the lookouts first in Ubi games because you're fucked without a map

You could buy a Wii U, softmod it, and play any game until then.

>drop motion control combat
>Link is still right handed

REEEEEEE

go kill yourself

Apparently, Cemu guy is being paid to make it playable, so not long after release i guess. Not a chance day one though. Wii U version needs to install.

Kill myself because I'm not interested in Nintendo? Little extreme user

I'm a bit frogged over it too, I wish we could just equip whatever in any hand to sort this.

Yeah I don't mind waiting in all fairness, just don't wanna fork out money for a console just to play BOTW since no other Nintendo games interest me

That tiny island at the bottom right of the map.

but you wanna play at least one game of them

zelda's vagina

GI talk about skele enemies in their impressions video
youtu.be/KK3gSrCMnsc?t=7m59s

>you can use their arms as weapons

Not him, but one game doesn't justify buying a whole console.

It's because the japs realized that right handers are superior to you disgusting lefties. Devil scum.

I wonder how many skeletal versions of enemies there are.

This is my entire point you fucking retard. Buy a £300 console to play one, ONE single game and never touch it again? Fuck off

I know but that sentence is an abomination. That shouldn't be uttered in the same breath about Zelda. Revolting but yeah he is right. God fucking damn.

You could also get Bayonetta 2, Wonderful 101, Tropical Freeze, Xenoblade Chronicles X.

well, never heard of the term, "Killer"-app?

It does when it's zelda.

>that VA is fucking horrendous