Kingdom Hearts III

So will this game be a rehash of KHII with fighting the Organization again?

Literally all of the members are dead except for Roxas.

>he hasn't played Dream Drop Distance

>all of the organization members are dead
Obligatory.

Sorta, be we're also gonna have to get Terra/Ventus/Aqua back. Not to mention Roxas and Xion are all but confirmed to be coming back.

Yes but it's not the same exact one. It's a completely new Organization consisting of old and new members. They even have a new leader now.

Play the games you fucking retard.

Technically, it's still the same leader

Maybe so but not the exact same leader. The old leader was a sexy beefcake. The new leader is a old man with a back problem.

nobody fucking dies even when they do, they come back and are like hey i have a keyblade now

Yes but this time the organization is made up of already dead members and various forms of Xenehort.

Is Sora a Xehanort?

Everyone is either Sora or Xehanort

Someone post the I'M ALREADY HALF XEHANORT crap

He almost was.

Which one is Kairi?

Close. Everyone is either in Sora or a Xehanort.

In Vanitas.

>Kingdom Hearts's story is complicated meme
It's not, it's just so absolutely fucking stupid. The problem is first that they never ever fucking explain what "light" and "darkness" actually are or what they do. I understand keeping it somewhat vague as to avoid a Midi-chlorian type situation but Nomura justs continues to write up whatever stupid shit he wants and explains it with THE DARKNESS. Then there's shit like "nothing", even though they exist, that seems to be no different than darkness in function and then the complicate it more in BBS by introducing the "Unversed" or whatever.

If you follow every single thread you still don't have a story, you just have Nomura's trainwreck of a thought process. He just keeps getting bored and wanting to write something else without properly explaining how the hell other things work or how other arcs resolved.

He was talking about Kairi not Namine user.

That post doesn't call it complicated, just riduculous.
And it's a pretty good summary.

But Namine is Kairi

My point is following the plot of Kingdom Hearts is pointless. Nomura doesn't know what the fuck he's doing, it's easier to just think of the plot as cheesy anime shit in rapid sequence and roll with it. If you follow KH's story that closely all you're left with is a chronological order of Nomura's thought process, but there's still no fucking story because things barely ever happen it's just people constantly splitting off into clones of each other that may or may not look like them. The story isn't going to make more since after III, it's just going to raise more questions and in 2030 when IV comes out it'll just be even more confusing.

No Namine is in Vanitas.

prove it

>he didn't play the games nor Nomura's interview last month

user you seriously don't know what you're talking about.

Technically they're all the same person

So who will be doing the cooking now over at their headquarters?

>think Zelda timeline fags are ridiculous
>there are people who try to keep the plot of Kingdom Hearts straight

surely this can only lead to suffering my dude

They'll bring back Demyx just for that

Demyx or Larxene. Since Demyx is the bigger pussy probably him.