What's the target audience for the Switch again?

What's the target audience for the Switch again?

people who like actual gameplay instead of shitty cinematic experiences

>comparing games on a brand new console vs one that has been out for years
What is wrong with you Sonygger?

But Bloodborne is on PS4 and not Switch.

>comparing games on a brand new console
A "brand new" console that is weaker and also more expensive. It's an objective downgrade from a PS4 in every way possible.

Gotta love how 90% of those *ps4* games are multiplat

it has games

>mfw PS4 has more exclusives and multiplats than Switch will ever have

>sniper elite

At least you're acknowledging there is no PS4 controller with an actual dpad

The PS4 yes. Unless basic math somehow escaped you.

>downgrade
>the 3 games on the chart are equal if not greater than all the games on the PS4 side combined

People who like good video games they can't play on their PC

>Sony
>Exclusives
HAHAHAHAHA
PC.

>People who like good video games
Then why get the console with no games besides Wii U ports?

PS4 has more exclusives than Wii U. And it will have more exclusives than Switch. I don't know why Nintendo fanboys are incapable of basic math.

Breath of the Wild trumps everything PS4 has coming out in Q1.

Not even memeing.

Because they don't have a Wii U? Probably?

Exclusives only count if they are good.

>marketed towards "young adults"
>games to be released are all rate E Nickelodeon games (Splatoon, mario, bomberman)

Unreleased game that you will be able to play on Wii U and CeMu. Wow.

>inb4 switchdrone posts that switch release calendar image full of ports, remasters, and multiplats
remember, they don't count when it's PC/PS/Xbox :^)

>arguing with Nintendo fanboys
DING DONG BANNU

OFF-TOPIC SHITPOSTING

>the only worthwhile PS4 exclusive there is Yakuza
>only 2 copies sold outside of japan

what went wrong?

>downgrade
You are implying people don't have both a PS4 and a Switch. Only retards have brand loyalty.

>niche games are bad because they're niche
You should kill yourself

I'll agree the Switch is shit in terms of cost, but it has more games than that.

Xenoblade 2 is confirmed for this year, MK8D is worth it because no one owns a PiiU and 1080/60.

Disgaea 5 with all the DC and extras is nice.

I'm hyped for SMT5 as well.

Also WiFi is fine, ethernet unless you're a mega autist playing competitions for cash.

>LOOK AT THESE BULLSHOTS HOLY SHIT
>VISUALS
>WE GOT GRAPHICS BOOOYZ

Didn't have ebin grafix.

PS4 owners don't buy good games. See: Bloodborne selling like shit on a massive install base vs Splatoon selling so well on a tiny install base.

Your average PS4 owner buys games like FIFA, Madden, COD, GTA and Uncharted and then uses it as a netflix machine on the side and that's it.

Not even memeing, that's how it is.

>Breath of The Wild

>he thinks those are bullshots
Sad! I guess ten years of a 240p handheld really lowered your standards.

every game that isnt FIFA bombed on the ps4

You do realize it's just a Skyrim clone, right?

>everything is Grey
No wonder you Sonyggers great so sad and angry about Nintendo, COLORS trigger you

Splatoon sold well because it was literally the only game to buy on that console for a year. But then Xenoblade 2 bombed hard in the west.

But user, I'm poor.

Considering I played the top two games, yes, those are bullshots.

Besides, no one has ever said Bloodborne is shit. It's just one of the very few worthwhile games the PS4 has.

Why would I play Witcher 3 on a PS4 if I have a PC? Tell me this.

It all comes back to
pottery

>It's an objective downgrade from a PS4 in every way possible.
Didn't know the PS4 was portable.

so the switch has no exlusives bacause all games are shit?

Skyrim is just a Daggerfall Clone ya know

How about you faggots stop arguing and realize opinions exist and everyone's version of shit taste can be the same, different, or similar. the arrogance on this board is gotten out of hand. (I'm also arrogant for typing this btw)

Because there is literally no reason to own a Switch if you don't already have a PS4 and PC. And then the Switch is only worth buying if you really like Zelda. But then again, you can just play it on Wii U or PC.

So what's the target audience for Switch really? This shit will bomb hard.

That's fine and all, but it doesn't change the facts that the most sold games on the PS4 are sports games like FIFA or Madden or Call of Duty and GTA.

While games like Gravity Rush, Last Guardian or Bloodborne sold like shit.

How do you excuse that?

stop this, you're embarassing yourself

Oh how the tables have turned. I remember when the PS4 just came out and all the nintoddlers were saying no games and comparing the library of the PS4 to the Wii U. Now that isn't fair though becasue they're the laughing stocks. The best part is fucking no games for an entire quarter. But not even that, the only game you get after that massive drought is at the very end of the year.

fpbp

why are sonyggers so insecure

>4 Switch shill threads a day
>As opposed to 30 PS4 shill threads a day
I really don't care for either console but why are you Sonyggers trying so hard?

>Sniper Ghost Warrior
wasn't that barely playable?

>Bloodborne
3 million copies sold
Did any good Wii U game sell that much? Only kiddyshit sold more than 500k. And don't bother naming Splatoon you sad fuck.

Azns and weebs

normies are the majority that buy actual consoles and Nintendo is supported by kids and manchildrens?

>Giving a fuck about how many copies a game sold

Lmao why in the flying fuck.

This, you'll probably see Zelda BotW sell more than Horizon Zero Dawn. Poor Horizon. However Nioh is doing pretty well, I don't think Koei/Team Ninja ever expected Nioh to perform as well as it has so far.

>muh sales
>coming from Nintentoddlers
Priceless

It's just fanboys trying to justify their purchases instead of having fun with what they have.

You're a fucking retard. We've only had one presentation so far and already know it's getting BotW, ARMS, MK8 Deluxe, Spla2n, SM Odyssey, Xenoblade 2, Bomberman R, FE Heroes, FE Switch, a Pokémon game, Disgaea V Complete, SMT V, the DQ games, FAST RMX, Rime, Sonic Mania and the other Sonic game etc.

And that's just what we know of now. There'll be another direct soon and we don't even know what studios like Retro are working on.

Weebs need to die

It doesn't matter that it's a clone. It matters that it's a clone of a bad game.

It is somewhat shitty those kinds of games usually overshadow gems in gaming sometimes but still, a person can enjoy Fifa and also enjoy bloodborne. It all just depends really

It's funny, you're naming literal PS4 leftovers as must-buy games. Doubt you even gave a shit about D5 when it was on PS4.

>Own PS4 and PC
>getting a Switch
There's literally no reason for me to get one though right? Ya nah user, I'm gonna enjoy BotW and future titles like SMT and NMH3. Also more excited for the new Mario than Zelda since it's gonna be more like 64/Sunshine.

Bloodborne only sold 2.6m copies, which is fucking hilariously bad given the PS4 install base.

Horrendous attach rate.

Meanwhile Splatoon is at 4.7m, Mario Kart 8 at 7.3m, SM3DW at 4.6m

Once again proving that Sonyroaches don't actually care about games, they just want a netflix machine with the occasional fifa or cod match.

Bout time Nintendo gets BTFO 4 Ever, you cant live of nostalgia forever you faggots, your delusion is grand and your downfall will be glorious.

The way these Nintendo shills are arguing is sneaky as fuck. Look how hard they desperately attempt to downplay geniunely good PS4 games with "muh sales" and then bitch and whine that nobody bought a Wii U.

Mario Kart 8 -- 7.5 million
New Super Mario Bros. U -- 5..19 million
Nintendo Land -- 5.07 million
Super Mario 3D World -- 4.82 million
Super Smash Bros. Wii U -- 4.8 million
Super Mario Maker -- 3.52 million

Why should I buy D5 on the PS4 if I can buy the complete version with all content and play it on the go AND at home on the Switch?

Also if Retro studios is working on a new Metroid it will convince some jaded Nintendo fans to buy a Switch.

>only kiddyshit sold more than 500k
I don't see how this proves me wrong. Nintendo is where kids games sell millions and everything else is a guaranteed flop. Just look at Fatal Frame and Xenoblade 2. Major flops because the Nintendo kids only like wahoo man games.

Yeah because thats the only thing Nintendo faghots have buy the game no matter how shit it is. Nintendo is cancer and you are cancer.

The Wii U audience aka people that want to pay $300 for a first party Nintendo game machine

>Implying Sonyggers aren't cancer as well.
kek

As I assumed, you don't give a shit about Disgaea. If you did, you would've played it years ago on PS4 before it was even announced to be ported to Switch. But suddenly now that a late port is on Switch, it's a must-buy and also stopped existing on PS4.

Sad!

Fatal Frame flopped because it's a niche series to begin with and they censored the shit out of it.

>7.5 million games
>10 to 11 million Wii U's
68 to 75 percent attach rate

> muh toddlers
he's completely correct

bloodborne sold 1.1 million in north america. that's pathetic

PS4's intall base in NA is 19.4 million. meaning only 5.6% of all NA PS4 owners bought it. FIVE POINT SIX PERCENT

that's straight up embarrassing for a 1st party published game

the best combo will always be PC+nintendo console/handheld. every 3rd party game is available on PC at better frames/resolutions and can be played with any controller/ nintendo console for 1st party quality exclusives. any other console exclusives that aren't out? just wait til the end of a cycle and pick up a cheap ps3, ps4 then

>If you did, you would've played it years ago on PS4 before it was even announced to be ported to Switch
Nah, I was busy with other games at the time and by the time I considered it cause I was free I realized it would probably come to the Switch.

Seems like I once again made the right decision. I'm just amazing.

People. Aka not you.

So why does the niche excuse apply to Nintendo exclusives but not PS4 exclusives? Nobody expected Yakuza 0 to sell millions in the west. The series is good, but niche. And there is nothing wrong with niche. Hell Sup Forums has whole started as an imageboard for a specific niche.

>look at al those games I could totally buy but I won't because I'm there to pretend, not to spend my mom's money
I mean, sales charts tells no lies. You don't give a single shit about those games outside of the name and brand.

Pc masterrace reporting in Nigga. Agree on the Sonnygger part, sonnygger are traitors to support pedophile japs, childfuckers, fund inhumane experiments on children... but you gotta admit ps4 is still better, the fucking Switch looks pathetic next to PS4

No matter what you faggots say, the Switch is going to sell. They have excellent marketing.

The PS4 sold didn't it? Despite the fact it didn't have games (still doesn't unless you're into weebshit) it still sold because Sony had good marketing. The average PS4 fags are normies who bought one to play FIFA, COD and GTAV.

Strong marketing is all that matters these days. Just look at the PS4 sales and popular but yet simplistic games such as Overwatch.

We were talking about Bloodborne. That's not niche at all.

Can you repeat that in English? Shouldn't you be in school right now user? Or are you too hardcore and mature for education?

>n-naah I was too busy playing staring at the wall game with Wii U
You ousted yourself there long ago. It's ok. You got a very late leftover PS4 port. Finally you have a reason to play this series though.

3-4 million copies sold isn't niche. An M-rated Nintendo game would never sell that much. It's kiddy platform for kiddies.

BasedSonnyger

>this entire post

cringe as fuck
Whenever people go spout their "I'm only #pcmasterrace bruh" shit I know it's some fuckface that plays Overwatch, League of Legends and pirates a few other games while enjoying nintendo games at 25 fps with sound issues on his garbage rig on an emu.

Absolutely pathetic.

Yeah I really don't give a fuck because neither console has enough games I'm interested in to justify purchasing one. All I want to play is maybe Nioh and BotW, but I'll emulate that on CEMU.

That's why the switch has so many games. Oh wait. It has jack shit compared to the ps4 and xbone.

At least the kids play video games it seems.

The Sony "adults" buy FIFA, Order 1886 and then watch movies on netflix

Shut up cumguzzler, go play your trash kid games, while i rock out on my modded pc rig.

You're getting really sad now. And you can't even keep track of your arguments anymore. But you should keep spam that report button so the mods come to rescue your pathetic ass again.

You claimed BB sold poorly, I said 3-4 million copies sold for an M-rated Japanese action adventure is really good and now you're shitting your pants. This is getting sad. Who are you trying to defend? Why are you this biased?

lol, sure thing inbred. I'm on my PC too and I use it more than my consoles or handhelds.

My rig is better than the PS4, so stfu.

>ports
You mean literally half the PS4 library? The other half being multiplats, but I keep being told it's okay for the PS4 to have those and that they still count. I am also, constantly, told that the PS3 ports are alright because "not everyone played them", which I sorta believe, since the top selling games on both the PS3 and PS4 have been yearly rehashed FPS and Sport titles.

The asinine amount of cherry picking in these images are hilarious. Where's the PSVR? Why omit the price of things? Why not mention the PS4 isn't portable? Why not mention to play multiplayer on PS4 with a friend that also require a system, copy of the game, and PS+ as well?

To be fair, 90% of them are multiplat, remasters, ports, HD remakes, etc There's been threads praising getting Kingdom Hearts 1&2 again, for the 3rd time.

Simply put, Nintendo does something and Sonyggers hate that Nintendo is getting attention. There's constantly a thread up about the Switch, a gaming platform, not having a web browser or multimedia apps.

But Bloodborne and Horizon will be PS4 exclusives

Actually 3-4 million sold for a Souls game on a console with an install base like the PS4 is absolutely pathetic and so bad it's just laughable.