Game dev labels one of your options as evil

>Game dev labels one of your options as evil
>it's actually the right thing to do

What games do this?

Every Bioware game since ME2.

>Killing the reapers was the original plan, purpose of your adventure and ends up still being the only one to make sense.
>Its the red cupcake ending.
Good thing I was Renegade.

>game gives you retarded good and evil options
>game also gives you a sensible and fair middle option
>game flat out calls you a selfish pussy for not devoting yourself to an extreme

Part of the reasons I can't take SMT seriously.

Undertale.

Inserting the virus into the purifier in Fallout 3.

>get progressively better shit the more good/evil you are
>there is literally no reason to stay balanced or pick the smart choices, you are only fucking yourself if you don't go 100% into one side

morality is such a shit fest

>taking orders from a goddamned robot
Degenerates like you belong on a cross.

>game is about doing the right thing
>Sup Forums labels it as the evil option

Spec Ops the Line
Fuck civillians.

MGS5 won't let you kill babies.

Many moments in the inFamous games are ambigious and many of the evil options are actually probably better for everyone

It's easier to take seriously if you consider the perspective of the people you aren't helping.

Like in Nocturne, everyone gets pissy because you have the power to help achieve their "perfect world" but you aren't helping them. You are effectively griefing people on a universal scale by picking neutral.

Re7, serum choice

watch_dogs, just shoot bad guys instead of take down. Maurices fate. blowing shit up to show the security flaws in the system.

>fuck your dreams, you get to be a cripple and like it!

>you can walk, but you are damning countless innocent people to horrible fates

The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.

The "Argue with Lefties" game.

The funniest part about this entire thread is I have friends who are playing Stellaris and absolutely raging at how free migration into their planets is fucking everything up, and having severe issues with the vagrant attackers ruining everything, but they're also pro-refugee like nobody's fucking business in real life. Its's absolutely hilarious how much they are out of touch with reality they are.

>I'm a crippled bitch in real life so that gives me the right to murder hundreds of people and be a tyrant

You're a special kind of stupid

>SMT
>good and evil

>he fell for the law meme

>they are out of touch with reality they are

Fuck me that's egg in my face, I'm retarded

Siding with Caesar's Legion

I may be guilty of this, kind of.
>personally believe prisoners deserve decent treatment to get the best chance of reform/rehabilitation
>including decent sized cells
>play Prison Architect
>wtf large cells cost so much money
>fuck it minimum 2m x 3m cells for everybody
>awwww yeah, I'm making so much money now

I can't remember any of them.

Hero option
>save 100 puppies
>kill the bad guys without casualties

Infamous option
>kill 100 puppies for fun
>throw a truck into a building or contaminate the water supplies so you don't get hurt

The only questionable choice might be the very last option of inFamous 2, but even then humanity has all the right to be pissed off at you.

this

no matter how libtards childishly portray reason and rationality as saturday morning villains its the only correct choice.

They literally enslave and kill people for shits and giggles, they are a bunch of desert bandits in Gladiator cosplay.

>Tenpenny tower

Strange nobody mentioned it yet.

legit point

if they went with that as canon the children of atom may not have appeared in 4 at all.

SMT IV, the White

The Onderon dilemma in KotOR2. If you side with Vaklu and nationalist who merely wants Onderon to not have to pay money and resources to the republic with no gain, then you are forced to kill Master Kavar, thus giving you the You have failed me speech.

TENPENNY MOTHER FUCKING TOWER

Be nice and let the ghouls in because they dindu just tryna live.

Come back.

Everyone's dead

*the horror*

"W-what did you do?"
"Heh heh stupid smooth skins"

"Aaaaaaaargh!"
*BANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANG*

"I'm so sorry everyone"

"Eyyyyo dis is treeeee-dawg! Dis just in, some vault rayciss kill all dem ghouls dey wuz gud boys dey dindu nuffin dey jus tryna get dey lyfe on track yo dats murder dat vault boy he rayciss."

*FUMES SILENTLY*

Singstar