Videogame lets you fight ISIS as a Kurdish female fighter

"Insurgency: Sandstorm is a tactical first-person shooter set in present day Iraq that focuses its story on a Yazidi Kurd who escapes IS captivity and fights back against the extremist group"

alaraby.co.uk/english/blog/2017/2/9/videogame-lets-you-fight-is-as-a-kurdish-female-fighter

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-are-afraid-of-girls-kurdish-female-fighters-believe-they-have-an-unexpected-advantage-fighting-a6766776.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>"The narrative shifts the typical shooter inspiration away from blockbuster military power fantasy movies more towards a dark and understated indie film rooted in reality,"
Sounds like shit

Is that an expansion to the Insurgency we know and love?

It's basically Insurgency 2 -- a whole different game and won't just be a DLC for Insurgency since this is going to be on the Unreal Engine while original Insurgency was on Source

yeah it does have shitty sound to it.

Now only if I had that pick of the female Kurdish fighter who tweets ISIS "hi fuckers" to which ISIS retweets back to her standing over her corpse "hello".

> Kurdish female fighter are true redpilled women and better than feminists

>feminists defend their rapist and killers because that way they don´t have to compete against superior Kurdish female fighter

Life is simply unfair

Insurgency 3
Insurgency 1 was the HL2 mod
Insurgency 2 was the standalone game
This is technically insurgency 3 and will be on unreal engine, not source

Insurgency really doesn't need a story to it.

>based Kurds finally getting representation in a game
Kurds deserve their own country desu

> will be on unreal engine, not source
Yeah, thats what I said

what's your problem

no problem here, YJP are a pretty good unite

Insurgency 2 was the standalone source game

>stronk soldier guuurlz the gaym

are kurds supposed to be good guys irl or something

autism

Fuck off, actual kurdish women are fighting ISIS right now, this isn't some sort of MUH WIMMINZ thing

Is day of infamy any good yet?
I dunno, i much prefer indie war movies to holywood.

I wish there were games that let you kill more Muslim scum, to bad most developers are left wing trash, that don't have balls to make such a game.

Seriously you have a real life enemy that murders children, sells women into slavery, and many other crimes against humanity and main stream games still have us fighting the Russians.

Assad is the good guy but kurds have some qts and annoy turks so they're all right.

Any word on what kind of format it'll be? I'd dig a rolling sort of campaign, like Half-Life where it's all one long day, but with tactical combat. Would be unique.

>tfw using the ISIS voice pack mod in Insurgency
>Everyone saying Allahu Akbar at the start of every round or when firing rockets and shit

Gets me every time

Kurds are 80s rambo taliban.
Bad guys who just happen to be on our side ("our" being everyone who isn't turkroach or isis)

I did that too until I realized that the voice clips used in the mods have gunshots in them sometimes because they're basically just ripped soundclips of YouTube videos

It started tripping me up when it became difficult to tell which gunshots were in game and which are from the mod.

Still hilarious though

>murder/sell children and women
>doesn´t know why leftists support this

It´s easy, leftists are activists and ugly feminists, immigrant children and women are their competition so for leftists is good that those are killed.

Do you seriously believe that feminists would support the entrance of MILLION of younger women in their country?

Problem? shit was funny.

Might be cool. Insurgency is already great.

>real life enemy that murders children, sells women into slavery, and many other crimes against humanity
r*ssians have been doing this shit for ages

Queue all the white male civilians that will bitch about the female protagonist

>that plugin where you can self destruct as insurgents by typing a command and blow up people around you

>cute soldier girl fighting towel heads

So is the MP actually going to let you play as ISIS instead of OpFor?

Literally everyone has been doing this shit for ages.

Enslaving foreigners wasn't very popular in Russia though since they just enslaved their own people instead.

REMOVE KEBAB

Twitter is haram. ISIS would never use it, baka

nice, sounds refreshing compared to the typical military single player campaign

>mxthe is making this shit instead of Underhell Chapter 2

I get to play as a qt Kurdish girl and kill ISIS? Seems cool.

Kurdistan fucking when?
I'm tired of all these goddamn Turks ruining everything

All kurds need to die

*taps fedora*

I guess I'm okay with playing as a local female insurgent. It better be in Arabic or whatever language they use with subtitles and not dubbed in English with shitty accents. Story also better not be about some fucking western tourist female turned freedom fighter, I'll have an aneurysm if that's the case. If all else fails I hope it's still an online shooter first and foremost.

Insurgency was fun as fuck and the various soundmods really made it even better

If we give kurds a country then we need.to give gypsies one too, both of them are countryless good.for nothing animals

Fuck off I've been waiting almost 5 years for Chapter 2

>comparing kurds to gypsies
Gypsies wouldn't even want a country, moron, they're nomadic
Kurds want Kurdistan, they're generally very nice and good people.

I believe that every ethnicity/culture should be able to have their own country if they want it

He isn't going to pay his bills by making free mods

Depends on which Kurds you're talking about.

Worldwide balkanisation fucking when

>If we give kurds a country then we need.to give gypsies one too

Romania is a thing.

No they behead and execute childrwn woman an man the same as isis but somehow autistic americans started loving those sandniggers

They are not nomadic.you retard

>strong womyn meme

I've lost all respect for insurgency

""good"" guys until syria overthrown and they become the new al-qaeda and bomb the wtc again
rinse and repeat

>playing as islamic gommunists
i'd rather play as isis tbqh

>Story also better not be about some fucking western tourist female turned freedom fighter
It's already confirmed to not be. The game's campaign has 4 main characters (cause it also has co-op):
>The female kurd
>Her best friend (also a kurd)
>An American vet of Iraqi Freedom who is a volunteer for the Kurdish rebels
>A French volunteer for the kurds who hasn't seen any combat.

But the Kurds literally have a bunch of female fighters.

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-are-afraid-of-girls-kurdish-female-fighters-believe-they-have-an-unexpected-advantage-fighting-a6766776.html

/sg/ would be ashamed of you idiots.

Sounds good to me

this is too fucking depressing

>kurds are an organization
Kurds are an ethnicity, dumbass

Not too thrilled about that cast, could be worse I guess.

>female

For what purpose outside of agendas, though.

Well they can't fuck it up. It's Insurgency, the best FPS in years.

Well im glad they at least chose a believable choice for a lol female protag.

>Calls itself dark, understated, indie, and realistic
If there's not a first person rape sequence and beheading then they're lying

Sounda like the set up for a left for dead cast except in the middleeast

Least it has a good reason (ISIS based) compared to most.
>ywn pin down and violate the French whore

>become the new al-qaeda and bomb the wtc again
>again
>he really thinks a bunch of people in caves planned and executed 9/11

:)

Don't Kurds fall into that weird space of ethnicity / nation / culture, kind of like Jews?

>French whore
The French and American are dudes

Jews are just a religion, the idea that they're an ethnicity was a meme made up by Hitler and his pseudoscientist buddies

No, it is pretty clear that it is an ethnicity.

Iraq kurds just want to be left alone in their oil-shitting province.

And?

They are "good" because they are useful for now

For the sole purpose of annoying you specifically.

Jews are an ethnoreligious group brah

Might be cool.

I want to crush some Daesh scum with pillars from Palmyra.

It's the same shit with al-qaeda, pawns for now but will bite come to bite the ass sooner or later.

>based kurds
Yeah, until they beat their enemies with our backing and then it is them the filth that we will fight.

That's not entirely true. Jews like the tread the line between religion and ethnicity and hop to one end or the other when ever it suits them.

But you can be born into it? Also you can be an atheist and also a Jew I think.

I hate how Insurgency has no weight to anything, you shoot people and it just feels like shooting air.

Kurds aren't Salafis though, which our former "freedom-loving rebels" were (and currently are, in the case of Syria's """""moderate rebels"""""). Salafis hate anyone who isn't a Salafi, including OTHER Salafis.
Salafis hate the Kurds because the Kurds dare have their own culture and norms.

See? This is a game where a female protagonist and a colored one at that fits, was that so hard to understand? I'm intrigued.

Hell yeah. There need to be more Arab games. I wish the premise was better though. I want to play as a saracen soldier in Saladin's Army of Allah slaying infidels

It kinda depends on the "type" of kurd.

You got kurds in iraq with their own autonomous region and army

You got kurds in Turkey with not that kind of right

And you got kurds in Syria who didn't have many concessions prior to the war. It's anarchy now though of course.

Turkey, which is a member of NATO, don't like syrian and turkish kurds, but they are somewhat friendly with iraq kurds

uhh who are these feminists defending isis

Hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

this thread almost makes me want to restart mgs5 and find a decent female soldier to remove desert ninjas.

>omg why wymon?
1 because its actually happening, 2 because isis think that if a woman kills them it shames them before god or some shit which is even funnier

>good bad guys
the key is don't repeat the 80s, looking at you america...

The Kurds field a lot of female soldiers.

10/10, wold protect that 1 million pussy.

You do realise that nearly every major Western power is supplying ISIS to this day with weapons? Fucking Canadian C7's have been spotted in hands of ISIS. The Turks are funding ISIS (I honestly don't hate the Turks per se, in an event of war with Russia I'd rather T*rks took the bullets than Western whites).

In terms of who the 'good guys' are. ISIS are 100% not the good guys. Kurds are "we're moderate until we get Kurdistan then we'll be back to raping your shit" faggots. T*rks are argumentative retards who I view as nothing but a useful NATO member so proper countries can use them as cannon fodder. All the other terrorist groups suck too.

Either way, ISIS is being supplied, directly or indirectly, by the West to this day. Even the Brits were caught selling clusterbombs to SA.

Except that 90% of Kurdish fighters, naturally, are male.
So this is as per usual a stupid social commentary rather than a decent shooter.

>more generic fps but now your hands are smaller
WOW THANKS DEV

Darude?

>will not show her getting gangraped for weeks

>tfw no qt3.14 kurdish warrior gf to love and protect you

Fair, it is not.

I'm excited for this.

And can be inpregnated by sand-orcs.

>nazis/white supremecists are a-ok to kill
>not terrorists tho