So you told me Orphan of Kos was hard

So you told me Orphan of Kos was hard...

Wtf? Literally beat him on my very first try, blind playthrough, no guides or videos used...

Here's the fight: dailymotion.com/video/x59eto6_orphan-of-cuck_videogames

pretty casul game bros

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x4uu23z_logs_videogames
dailymotion.com/video/x4uujcl_eat-shit-ludwig_videogames
dailymotion.com/video/x597nwl_gascoigne-cucked_videogames
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You were overleveled

good job user

Most likely this. Half the people that say these games are too easy grind to level 200+

good job

you truly are an unparalleled talent

>that stamina bar

nah he didn't invest his points like a tard, which implies 2 things, he's bluffing about this being his first time or he just read up shit like crazy and knows how to parry

The fuck does that prove he's not overleveled?

no reading, 100% blind, first playthrough :^)

lol not an argument. level was 86 (see build at end of fight) and I used a grand total of one vial. that same fight could have been done at less than half that vit and it wouldn't have made a damn difference. and I didn't grind at any point to reach this fight, on the contrary I went through the game quickly.

stay cucked shitters

ikr

also here's martyr logarius same playthrough lmao first time blind (sl 43 was I "overleveled" here too)

dailymotion.com/video/x4uu23z_logs_videogames

>Eat shit ludwig - 27/09/2016
>orphan of cuck - 23/01/2017
>only took 4 months to make it from ludwid to OoK
really gets those neurons firing

>open thread
>hover over link
>cuck cuck cuck
>decide to make a quick post and close the tab

because I uploaded them at different times u retarded cuck. user got butthurt that I fucked up ludwig so hard and said "nuh-un! let's see you beat orphan like that!" so I uploaded orphan then and there to cuck him up. I can upload all the boss fights right now u silly shitter cuck.

>>>/reddit/

>overleveled
>extremely efficient point spread despite being a "first try blind playthrough"
>decent blood gems
>no trophy achievement showing up to prove anything
kek

Sometimes I fight bosses, others find difficult, and beat them first try. Finding them not hard at all. And on the next playthrough they rape my ass.

That's life.

imagine trying to fit in this hard on an anonymous image board

stay cucked

trophy achievements dont show up in ps4 capture u retarded cuckold. and as stated that fight could have been with under half that vit and it would make zero difference. hell i could beat him with zero vit 2bh lmao. and just cuz u make retard builds on first playthrough doesnt mean everybody else does too lmao

>being this butthurt that he sucks
an anime cuckold lmao

what armor is that?

I never said they did
And that doesn't stop you from taking a SS yourself to prove it
also
>silver-haired ponytail female character
fucking jej

I beat him easily on my first playthrough as well. But when I came back with an arc build... took me around 30 tries, if not more.

>this thread again

When you made the Ludwig thread, I was on your side and shitposted alongside you OP. Now that you're just baiting, post livestream or gtfo.

logically since PS4 trophies always screenshot you'll be able to provide those screenshots and they'll neatly line up with the video correct?

>tfw this cuck sucks at games and is butthurt that user has a bigger dick than he does
lmao

>first playthrough orphan kos
>level 86

ok

Pretty good fight

>when you're so afraid of negative comments that you post your clips on fucking dailymotion

Or maybe you just suck ass?

How do i git gud like you OP?

Couldn't have been completely blind if you knew the Orphan of Kos existed and Sup Forums told you about it

>unironically posting that
haha wow more buzzwords please

Make sure to tell all the kids in your class about it next week!

>Horizon
>not Yakuza 0
literally no one thinks Horizon will be good, fix this shit right now

and this is mystifying to u how cuckold?

lol look at this. this is something most Sup Forums cucks can't do because it's filled with vitriolic shitters that suck at everything. people here are such terrible human beings they can never give a simple compliment like this man did lmao. this is why you'll all die alone kek

>being this KEKED
HAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Replace Horizon with Persona 5.

Bloodborne is the easiest of the Souls games, I don't understand why people meme it up so much.

out fucking played

Are you excited to start 8th grade this fall?

Nothing is hard in Bloodborne.
It's the most casual Souls clone.

Hey, I remember you, OP. I remember the last time you posted this. Do you really think anyone believes you, or even cares enough to do more than post a single comment? Are you that desperate for (you)s?

You're a sad, strange, very small man. Good luck in the future. And quit with the cuckposting, your newfag is showing.

it's simultaneously overrated and underrated because of its exclusive status, but I agree the extreme reverence for the game (and maybe Souls as a whole) is a bit much

r u excited when u r cucked lmao

u cucked bro?

Dating sims are not Video games cuck

Demon souls is at the top of easiest, why do people forget this? bosses had like 4 slow attack moves

>level 86
no wonder

most people tackle him in the 60's

This, literally beat the game by sitting on the controller and shaking my ass for 3 hours while my dog licked my grundle.

>cuk cuk cuk
starting to sound like a squirrel there haha

anything is better than Horizon: No Man's Sky 2

>tfw an 8th grader plays video games better than you

He could but he wont. He will reply with something along the lines of
>hurr durr cuck cuck cuck u just mad stay cucked buddy cuckity cuck cuck

To be honest why are people bringing up levels? OP was barely getting hit and was timing his attacks well? I don't think it matters.

nice try OP

>lying on the internet
on other news , different people have problems with different things
some people have trouble with big enemies and kill normal sized bosses without much problems or vice versa ,
apply the same logic to cod/bf weapons or fucking fighting games

exactly lol. that fight could have been done at quarter that vit and it wold make zero difference. these cucks lmao

>Bloodborne is the easiest of the Souls games, I don't understand why people meme it up so much.
>it's simultaneously overrated and underrated because of its exclusive status, but I agree the extreme reverence for the game (and maybe Souls as a whole) is a bit much

Some people don't realize how new games become the first and brightest games for the new generation of gamers. Basically Bloodborne is #1 game for teenagers from Sup Forums who touched it first on PS4 and never tried any other Souls games.
People who played everything from DeS are the minority and their numbers are only getting lower and lower with each year. Same goes for DaS 1 and so on.

That's how it works.
Same goes for Deus Ex - many people started with Mankind Divided and never played the first game. Same goes for the Last Guardian or new RE. All of those games will be their first impressions and most likely the most remarkable ones.
It has nothing to do with the actual quality of the game. Personally I like knights and Berserk-ish dark fantasy more than Van Helsing / Lovecraft mix in BB with highwaymen hunters.

urgh what you on?

Fuck those niggas

And fuck this one too.
And the location before him.
Fuck DaS 2 in general as well. The hardest game in all series and the most disgusting one.

>many people started with Mankind Divided

wrong because sales were worse than HR

>and the most disgusting one.
that's DS3

u expect me to move to my ps4 for u? ur not that special m8. im literally comfy in bed, not moving 4 u

ok check this out cucks.

ludwig video: dailymotion.com/video/x4uujcl_eat-shit-ludwig_videogames
>notice the capture date: 9/27/16
logarius video: dailymotion.com/video/x4uu23z_logs_videogames
>capture date 9/26/16

idk why it shows the capture dates desu but it does there. what more proof do u need that it was the same playthrough and time these vids were made lmao. dumb cucks

>casuals

gj u did it

imagine being so bad at games you think its a big deal to beat an enemy your nearly 30 levels too high for

HR sales were only high because it restarted the series after a long period of time. Nostalgiafags + newfags together bought it. And the game was decent in fact.

MD was already a sequel and managed to fuck up even on pre-order stage with super retarded options like getting bonus mission or starting the game earlier. It alienated a lot of people and after the release MD was fucking terribly optimized both on consoles and PC. It has 13 patches on PC already.

>People who played everything from DeS are the minority and their numbers are only getting lower and lower with each year. Same goes for DaS 1 and so on.
it happens when each game gets shittier and shittier

Enjoyed DaS3 as much as DaS1.

DaS2 was utter shit.

>u expect me to move to my ps4 for u?
you could remote play to get the screenshot from your PC if your ass is too fat to move to another room
>what more proof do u need that it was the same playthrough
no one is debating on it being the same playthrough, what's being contested is that you're doing it blind and that it was your first

Everyone has different runs in these games. I beat Ludwig first try, but died to Maria 5-6 times. Died to Kos like 20 times till I beat him.

Exactly, not many people tried out MD

here's gascoigne getting cucked out the dick, too, cucks

dailymotion.com/video/x597nwl_gascoigne-cucked_videogames

If u cucks wanna see another main story boss fight (all BLIND and FIRST PLAYTHROUGH) I will upload it right now. shitter ass cucks

>this awful damage control

T. A cuck shill
Go back to le leddit

lol no u fucking retarded cuck

youtube requires phone verification, daily motion doesn't give a shit. first time i uploaded i uploaded directly from the ps quadruple

>I will upload more videos right now!
>show us the automated trophy screenshots
>u expect me to move to my ps4 for u?
really makes you think

>youtube requires phone verification
it doesn't

i aint moving for u cuck. it was blind and first, what do i care if u dont believe

because the videos are on my laptop u dumb cuck lmao

>u expect me to move to my ps4 for u? ur not that special m8. im literally comfy in bed, not moving 4 u
stop posting

Well aren't you the big dicked bad ass.

literally does shitter. go make a new account right now and see what happens.

ikr? delicious tears :^)

cucked

Demon's Souls was definitely easier.

It's that same faggot from three weeks ago.

Hey, fag, give me that link to the Ludwig fight. Bet you Zimbabwe dollars that it's got a cuck to the title.

why would i go and make a new account i dont need

>what do i care if u dont believe
about 20 posts worth apparently

Flamelurker is the hardest boss in the series. If we are averaging all the bosses though, I agree.

Because it punishes you for using the strategies most players spent 3 games with.

lmao wrong again cuck

dailymotion.com/video/x4uujcl_eat-shit-ludwig_videogames

>inb4 hurr durrr overleveled when I didnt use a single vial and I could have done this with base vit stats lmao

pathetic cucks

Since this DLC came out a couple of months past release most people fought him on NG+ for their first go around. He is much harder and most people fight him around lvl 65 on NG+.

>dailymotion

based user

Maneaters gave me much, much more trouble. Flamelurker never stood out for me, and DeS was my first Souls game. Everything is a joke with magic though.

that was my first time :^)

imagine what I'd do 2nd time!

2bh ive never even died in bloodborne more than 3 times

Fuck maneaters. I've played des twice and it seems like the only way i ever beat them is sheer luck

>Knows the exact timings of when to stun
>instantly knows the best way to punish his attacks without seeing them once first

At least try to make it a little less obvious.

So do you play this game at a snail's pace so you can brag on Sup Forums about rarely dying? You've been making these threads for months kid, no one is impressed it takes you 120+ days to beat bloodborne.

lol no u dumb cuck. i captured the vids ages ago when i beat the game holy shit ur dumb

its called intuition m8. better players have a natural ability to understand attacks and how to punish them appropriately. youre literally witnessing it in action 2bh

hey i recognize you from /bbg/. bored much, good samaritan?