youtu.be/8p9kPO1QoVg
youtube.com/watch?v=kr-I76OxsVg
youtu.be/k_lgXlNVkBo
youtube.com/watch?v=jCubA3oltGM
youtube.com/watch?v=3V9zxXN1rx0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wat gaem?

The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening

NOT SYMMETRICAL. THE FUCKING STEPS ARE THE REAL BOSS HERE.

Jokes on you, I know it's Red and was merely pretending to be retarded to see if I can trigger you.

Also Gold was my first Pokemon game, I played Yellow afterwards.

Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness

A U T I S M O

>XD
fuck off

>XD
Kill yourself underage plebbit scum.

I'm fully aware that's the game's actual name. It's still retarded.

You first, OP.

Red is not the final boss, the final boss is the end of the elite IV. Red is a optional endgame fight.

Literally united everyone for a common cause.

This on top of that you get to explore the old red/blue world made pokemon gold the best pokemon experience I've ever had. Sad they didn't let us go back in the pokemon gens after that

Step aside.

Simply epic my friends, screencapping this as we speak, /r/Sup Forums will love this! :)

Boku no Pokemon

Credits roll after you beat him.

It's the true ending senpai.

Credits roll after you beat the elite iv champion too nigga.

this

Apparently the only reason we could even revisit Kanto is because of Iwata. The devs said it's impossible to code Kanto in since they don't have enough memory and whatnot, Iwata said stand back I've got this and recoded the entire game himself to optimize it to perfection to make enough memory for Kanto.

Who would win in a fight, Rolf or Armstrong?

He was kind of ok-ish. I disliked that they split the game into two parts rather than making it one, Johto was way too short itself and the postgame wasn't postgame at all but rather the rest of the game.

Armstrong from MGR?
That depends, is the the son of a shepherd?

>Johto was way too short itself
You wot. It's just as long as Kanto in Red/Blue/Yellow.

"I am retarded and don't know what a final boss is".
He's not even the final superboss either.

Well he didn't bake the cupcakes of sorriness if that answers your question

Mutant form a shit

Ganondorfs consecutive bossfight in Twilight Princess.

>ITT: 10/10 final bosses
>Posts optional superboss

Are you trying to ruse me Riddler?

Is Pokemon Brown worth playing before Prism?

Both of them are trash desu senpai

You got BTFO, kiddo. Fuck OFF.

>You have destroyed so much. What is it, exactly, that you have created?

>Gary
Blue*
The games have much better lore than the shitty anime.

this

i would have joined Breen unironically btw. I wait for the age where you can make your own story in a game.

Like anyone knows who that is.

>optional superboss
if you didn't end gold/silver on this guy you played it wrong my dude.

I thought Asgore was a pretty neat fight, but the weird depressing ending where the dickweed flower crashed your game was a bit sudden for me.

The game was pretty stellar up until that point, so I don't really get the praise or the hate for it.

youtu.be/8p9kPO1QoVg

I've heard differently. It certainly was Iwata who was responsible for Kanto's inclusion but he didn't re-code the whole game. At around the halfway point of the game's development they ran out of cartridge space so Iwata being the hardcore motherfucker he is pulled some Nip Magic Compression jutsus and once the game finished development they realized they had enough space for Kanto, hence the inclusion.

Well yeah, what kind of faggot doesn't take down every superboss in a game? They are almost always the best parts. Doesn't stop them being optional, in fact them being optional is what allows them to be hard and thus fun.

>final boss is yourself XD

Did you only play the game one time? Because if so, you didn't get either of the true endings

Pokemon Prism

I will never not get hard whenever I fight this guy.

"""""10/10"""""

Yeah, but he still had to take the code and compress is to begin with. It's not like he could only compress Kanto and not compress Johto. What he did was simply make that shit compress well enough to fit without losing any visuals and the like.
I have to admit I didn't know of anything he did until he died but I do respect what he pulled off in his time.
Also completely poritng Red/Blue combat system to N64 to make Pokemon Stadium. Since it was still 90s when they made the games, there was no source code being kept not any reference documents so he literally had to recreate it on guesswork.
So he looked at that shit in assembly and recreated it for N64, IN A WEEK.

nostalgia factor only

>1v1 sword duel
>Hyrule Field
>Lightning in the background
>Silhouette of Hyrule Castle visible in the background
>That fucking final boss theme youtube.com/watch?v=kr-I76OxsVg
>That moment when you knock him down and "Finish" appears on the bottom of the screen

Good fucking taste mein homie.

>No Raticate

Poor lil fella.

>Yeah, but he still had to take the code and compress is to begin with. It's not like he could only compress Kanto and not compress Johto. What he did was simply make that shit compress well enough to fit without losing any visuals and the like.
This is kinda what I meant to say. Apologies for not wording myself correctly. I've literally nearly fallen asleep like 5 or 6 times in the past half-an-hour.

>remember that line as a kid
>grow up to realize what it meant
THEY CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Not crying at the ending is the real final boss.

>mirrors your styles
>fighting UP stairs
>that goddamn theme
youtu.be/k_lgXlNVkBo

Underrated post

game is entirely memey but hell if it's not a fun and quotable final fight

>press square
>mfw

Felt like kind of a rehash of WW, imo. I did enjoy the horseback part though.

Recently beat Salt and Sanctuary, I thought it had a pretty fantastic final boss, if only for the presentation.

>playing memellow

>>grow up to realize what it meant
Wait, it has some other meaning? Do explain, I'm not a native English speaker.

>game goes first person with gun pointed at the Boss
>why isn't the cutscene pro-
>mfw I realize I have to pull the trigger myself

Shit hit me like a fucking brick.

Idk what I could have done differently, I got to the end of the fight and the flower zapped him, laughed at me and then the game closed.

>he didn't get either of the true endings

Wait bugger me I'm remembering wrong. The game didn't go first person kek.

>I never played the game: the post

. . .

If you reopen the game you get into some shit

>replaying 11 with remixes for shits and giggles
>mfw listening to this whilst fighting Okuu
youtube.com/watch?v=jCubA3oltGM

You must be baiting.

wasn't that supposed to be MGS5?

DUN

DUNNUNNNNNN

Pokémon Gold Silver & Crystal for the Gameboy Color.

If serious, then he should spare the flower as otherwise he's never going to understand to get the good true ending.

Gamefreak will never make a game so memorable and with so much effort pulled in as GSC.

spoilering it because it's such a good moment and I don't want anyone who hasn't finished bloodborne to get spoiled

youtube.com/watch?v=3V9zxXN1rx0

>PLAYED COLLEGE BALL YOU KNOW

Gary/Blue being hard is a meme.

>you will never replay a pokemon game 4 times over summer holidays ever again

GSC is short as fuck, and I beat Leaf Green in under 20 hours. Totally doable.

I just love the fact that despite you killing him , he still won since the world is still suffering.

>Pidgeot and Alakazam have two STAB moves of the same type for no reason. Why wouldn't they just use Sky Attack and Psychic each time?
>Rhydon has fucking Leer, Fury Attack, and Tail Whip, moves you replace after level 10 on every Pokemon
>Arcanine's best STAB move is Ember
>Exeggutor doesn't even have a full moveset and no STAB attacks yet two Normal regular attacks
>Blastoise is fine

I know they're not supposed to be unbearably hard but seriously the fuck is that team? Thinking back I don't think I ever lost against Gary, now I see why.

Shepherds usually tend to sheep. The sheep need a pack leader to guide them, often a dog. A dog that is female is also refereed to as bitch, thus son of a shepherd is a euphemism for son of a bitch.

Don't trust anyone. Not even yourself.

Now that we're all in our 20s with adult understanding of every little thing in Pokemon, sure.
But back when we were all little kids playing the games for the first time, before Internet and before guides, you have to remember that he was pretty difficult.

Final - pertaining to or coming at the end; last in place, order, or time
>Red is the last and hardest boss in the game
Sorry mate, dictionaries do not lie.

He used his invincible devil trigger too often