AYO HOL HOL HOOOOOL UPPPP!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETHAN

WHY HELLO SON

> tfw a confirmed QT voices Marguerite

What was his name again?

His name is "Wyatt Yadoinghereinthemiddleofthenight"

He literally says it.

> "First you gotta tell me, Wyatt Yadoinghereinthemiddleofthenight

Faster black guy death, RE7 Deputy, or Franco from Deadspace 2?

>Ethan asks for his gun
>the he asks what is HE doing in the middle of the night

Is Ethan autistic?

>he dies for just doing his job right with this retard who refuses to explain that he's in a house full of psychotic swamp people

This. He just told him seconds ago that there was a missing person call.

Shovel Knight.

Look, officer

>muh dead wife
>last video I have of her
>can't keep living in the past
>better throw the FUCKING PHONE away

life insurance dog

DEPUTY

He was destroying evidence, user. Y'know, since he's a secret Umbrella scientist.

Keep up.

Honestly I want the bad ending to be canon.

Would give Ethan the drive to kill Lucas once and for all.

>destroy evidence
>SD card can probably be recovered from wreckage

All he did was throw a phone out of a low-flying chopper. He didn't destroy shit.

It might even still work since I think he threw it into some bushes.

Question: where the fucking hell is the front door to the main house?

>Jack doesn't scream I'M A FUCKING MARINE when he chases you
>Jack doesn't scream DON'T FUCK WITH THIS LINEBACKER SON when he chases you

>Ethan doesnt just show the Officer that his fucking hand is stapled on

Really gets the mind racing

It should be where the shotgun is. They fucked up that badly. Even the balcony inside points there.

Man I'd love to see a video of her doing the voice.

Whats Jacks VA look like?

I'd like to see someone do a comic of this. He tosses out his phone and the other people in the chopper give him confused looks and ask why.

Why do people think this retarded shit is true?

>had a phone the entire time
>didn't call every swat team in the universe

It was a Note 7 and it was rigged to blow

Only pic of him I could find

You think Ethan gives a fuck? He's not some poorfag.

Yeah, looks about right.

>tfw you'll never be welcomed to the family

GITCHO ASS

BACK TO DA HOUSE

ETHAN

It might be that dead end hallway with a bunch of furniture piled up in itnext to the dining and living rooms, you know the one with the bobble head

Why is he made of jelly?

Ethan has SOME kind of shady past

>What are you hiding, Ethan? What didn't you want me to know?
>The Corps...the Corps MUST be destroyed!
>You were ALWAYS watching me...why?

Stuff Mia says to you during the fight with her that implies Ethan has some kind of ulterior motive, but it's intentionally kept vague

>Cop shows up looking for missing persons
>Asks whats going on
>YOU GOTTA GIVE ME YOUR GUN
>GAH, YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND
why does this shit always happen in fiction

kek

That face Jack is making is reaction image worthy

>You think Ethan gives a fuck? He's not some poorfag.

>implying my post had fuck all to do with money

R E A D

That shovel was unrealistically sharp.

I had a nightmare last night about being trapped in the Baker home and I was being searched for by Lucas. When I finally made it outside, Jack, Marguerite, and Lucas were all looking for me at once.

She actually says the core must be destroyed. I'm assuming she means Eveline.

Other stuff checks out.

No, Jack is just unrealistically strong

Or, he might be curious as to why his wife's baby sitting job is so far away and finds it suspicious

So was everyone modeled after real people or just a select few?
I know Mia and Lucas are.

To be fair he still gets the gun.

Yeah why delete it when you can just toss it out and buy a new one, he didn't like the white anyways.

It was Mia's phone.

It's okay, Lucas will just run away to become a villain in DLC.

Also, how do you think his infection is gonna work? Jack becomes fucking invincible, Marge gets to control insects, what does Lucas get?

>his smile and optimism, gone.png

I'm pretty sure something to do with RE7 was vaguely in my dream the other day. I also dreamed about Overwatch.

Where does Lucas go? I read somewhere that he was a middleman for one of the companies. Did I miss a log? I didn't read anything like that on my first run through.

He ran off into his swamp

Everyone is a real actor that was 3d scanned into the game. Even Jack.

Actually, almost every single asset in the game was 3d scanned from real objects, this was one of the things they were trying to ape from Western devs.

Lucas becomes a E-tyrant with EXTREME regeneration.

Yeah, he's working as a middleman for whatever company created Eveline, and given some kind of meds to prevent her taking over his mind. So he gets all the benefits, but none of the consequences. Which works for him, because he's fucking crazy anyway.

That's not what I'm complaining about here
The cop came to investigate MISSING PERSONS IN THE AREA, and the didn't just say "yeah the residents of this house abducted me, please call for backup"
It's like he's trying to sound like a crazy person

>he's fucking crazy anyway

Where did Jack and Marg go wrong with Lucas? Everything we've seen of them pre-infection implies they were wonderful, kind people, and Zoe turned out ok, but Lucas was a murderer even before puberty

Being second place, like all his trophies point.

Officer We Wuz
Deputy Kangz

deputy chocolate

Sup Vash

You'd probably go crazy too after getting your hand and leg chopped off then reattached with no impairments

Where does it say that? Do you remember where?

He's the most Texas Chainsaw Massacre-like character in the game. It's really unfortunate that the game apologizes for the families behavior by the end of the game.

I liked the idea that they were psycho hillbilly cannibals. The fungus possession is kind of a scape goat. Even on future playthroughs, the family isn't as scary because you know they're acting against their will.

Bad seed

> Where does it say that? Do you remember where?

Just after you get into the salt mines.

Why in the fuck would you choose to give the vaccine to Zoe? like why do they even give you that option? Why would Ethan give her the antidote when his waifu is literally standing right there. I'm not sure if I understand why this is supposed to be a difficult moral quandary.

Also I chose Zoe just because it was so absurd. How the hell do you get the items off your wife's body after you kill her if she just kind of petrifies and disintegrates?

Damn, must've missed it. Is it in one of the rooms with the fetus?

How is that unfortunate in any way?

Did you guys know that he was an anchor?

>last night beat the game opening item box only three times and nabbing any bobb-heads I may have missed
>find out I missed ONE bobble-head
REEEE

From what I've seen, some people get extremely salty about the chainsaw thing, and pick Zoe more out of spite. The events that change reflect this pretty well imo.

To pad out the trophies for an alt ending

Not an anchor, weekend sub.

Yes, but is not clear who is writting. I thought it was Zoe.

Makes the game a lot less scary when you realize they're just possessed or controlled by some little girl. Pretty sure the whole psycho kinesis thing has been done in those terrible RE movies before.

Thanks I'm gonna check it out.

THAT WAS TWO FUCKING YEARS AGO

Can you be sure to say the name of the show this time?

Look Andre, if you're such a fucking good producer, why are you insisting on recording on VHS in 2017?

Deputy

Mia is a liar. Considering we know close to nothing about Ethan's past, I would say that's a pretty big deal breaker. She tells her husband shes a baby sitter but in reality shes harboring a biological weapon.

Sounds like a keeper.

I chose Zoe simply because she had a better understanding of the cure. The ending I got isn't canon though. Zoe's idea of "survival" is "let's run pointlessly even though she will just possess me again in 5 minutes."

What was that?!

>Makes the game a lot less scary when you realize they're just possessed or controlled by some little girl.

It really doesn't though, if anything it makes what happened to the Baker family much more tragic.

Ethan literally says "there are people in here trying to kill me, you gotta help me"

Obviously the cop was correct to not blindly believe Ethan, but it's also not Ethan's fault the cop got sloppy and let himself get killed in what he knew was a dangerous situation.

>a VHS camera strapped to the head of your camera man

what did he mean by this?

It's subjective. What creeps you out doesn't creep me out. Telling me it's still scary won't change my mind. On my second playthrough, in the back of my head all I could say was that these people are after me because they're being forced to kill me.

That's not scary. If they weren't possessed and acting freely on their own accord, each and every playthrough would still be scary to me.

No problem, 'tonight on Sup Forums, another worthless fucking thread' happy?

Deputy

"I'M the cop now, Deputy!"

>that
>cute
I'm gunna need more vomit reaction images for this.

>tfw can't control my actions

YO ANDRE

I don't know man, getting chased by nigh indestructible crazy people controlled by an eldritch abomination, and also getting infected with the same shit they have in them plus the possibility of you becoming possessed too is pretty fucking scary

All you had to do, was accept her fucking gift CJ!

>CJ
>not Ethan or Mia

5/10

Ethan's tone suggested he wasn't conveying himself like a man in fear of his life. I wouldn't blame the officer for thinking he was pulling something out of his ass when he got stuck breaking into the house.

I think serial killers and more realistic ideas are a lot scarier for some reason. The vision you have of Jack is really disappointing when he comes clean and basically apologizes. It was a good scene, but it really takes a ton away from the character on all of my future runs.