Would a kind user grant me high adventure? I really want Morrowind but don't have the cash to do so

Would a kind user grant me high adventure? I really want Morrowind but don't have the cash to do so.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.thepiratebay.org/torrent/3843282/Morrowind Game of the Year Edition
amazon.com/dp/B0000CNUUP/ref=olp_product_details?_encoding=UTF8&me=
youtube.com/watch?v=hVYrALStucs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kill yourself faggot

Have you tried, I don't know, pirating it?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

No you don't. You fags always beg for this shit, someone gives it to you, and you bitch about how dated and unfun it is because it's a stat based RPG. If you want it, pirate it or prove you like stat based RPGs

jesus christ, how cheap must this game be by now

I have no problem with stat based RPGs, The only elder scrolls I've played is oblivion and a bit of online. I'm also a big fan of the Gothic series.

I just wanna play a comfy rpg user :(

Last night this dickhead was begging for the game. Someone was kind enough to give him a link to the pirated version. Low and behold here he is back begging.
I know it's you, samefag

Pirate it, fucking christ if you're so poor you should already know how to pirate anyways

Nope, first time making this thread

Then why don't you just pirate it?

www.deluge-torrent.org
m.thepiratebay.org/torrent/3843282/Morrowind Game of the Year Edition

Have fun user

OP i will do it if you post a picture of yourself with your own cum in your mouth

I don't want viruses

Does my face have to be in it or just mouth?

Then go make some fucking money you half brained man child

just mouth, but prove it's you by including your monitor with this thread open in the picture, or some other way

Don't do it, he probably gets off to that shit

>begging for a single player game

You know you could've pirated it faster than making this thread.

Okay, one second I need to charge my phone

I'm sure you can stretch your february social security check to cover the expenses.

>Pirating MY games are we?

Buy it, it's cheap, worth it, and let's Bethesda know that people want more morrowind

You're a fucking idiot, son.

This is fucking weird just stop OP, I'll buy you the fucking game whats your ID

You have two options:

1) Get a job and buy it
2) Pirate it
3) Fuck off

Yeah plus having more games will slow down your computer anyway right

Daily reminder this came out the same year as Morrowind

Seriously?

bro, you can get that game + the two addons for less than 20 bucks on amazon
amazon.com/dp/B0000CNUUP/ref=olp_product_details?_encoding=UTF8&me=
maybe, look at your local electricstore, maybe you can find them for 10 bucks

They nailed the forests.
Picking berries and shit was so damn comfy.

Indeed

Oh, so Bethesda was shit tier even back then?

That guy wasn't me, you better take that picture if you want it. I'll put a name so you can recognize me

Gothic is a tiny tiny game compared to Morrowind.

Don't listen to cum in mouth user. I'll buy you the game if you post lewd pics of your mom.

This game from 2002 has NPCs who have animations, daily routines, change places throughout the day, like during the day they do their daily tasks but when it's evening they go to chill in a tavern

Even animals have daily routines, you can wait till nightfall and sneak and hunt an animal that went to sleep in its lair

>so poor can't even afford a 15 year old game
>so stupid doesn't know how to pirate and thinks it will give him viruses
>so pathetic is about to eat his own semn and post it online

Where the fuck are your parents?

It's not, it's open-world, and the world is smaller than Morrowind, but it's filled with content, unlike Morrowind where there's huge empty vast spaces with literally NOTHING

Morrowind is a very empty and sterile game compared to Gothic

How's the gameplay? Does it have a modding scene?

I haven't played Gothic, can it match Morrowind's lore?

>Where the fuck are your parents?
Exactly, avoid eating semen and whore out your mom instead. I want her face in the pictures too. None of that blurring out shit.

torrent it, then kys

FUCKING KYS

Furthermore, every single NPC and every single line of dialogue is fully voiced by actors and unique. You won't find the same dialogue twice, unlike Morrowind's copy-paste walls of text over and over for every NPC

>2002-2011 is nine years
>2011-2017 is five years
FIVE YEARS since skyrim

youtube.com/watch?v=hVYrALStucs

The world is also FILLED with content and secrets everywhere you go, there's always something to discover

That looks better than Morrowind, why did Sup Forums lie to me? Which one is that?