Sup Forumseogafers will repeat the meme that PW is a bad game

how do we stop numales from destroying Sup Forums ?

Step 1: Ignore them
Step 2: Their arguments dry up as they get no (You)s and eventually go back to console war threads

>metacritic as your proof that the game is good
>gaming ""journalists"" as a proof that the game is good

It's recommended in every psp thread, I don't think it's very hated anymore or atleast not by the majority

>Sup Forumseogaf

nice

It's not bad, it's just bad compared to the main series. It's the second best MGS spin off

the game has shitty bosses
2/10 at best

PW was released before the hipsters, leftists and feminists journalists were hired by the thousands.

>broken enemy AI
>bosses are just bullet sponge vehicles
>Spend 70% of time managing menus instead of playing the game
>forced grinding to get normal ending
>even more grinding to get secret ending

Screw off, Peace Walker is mobile-tier trash.

ITT: things that leftists numale say. I'll start

>Yeah, Overwatch is not a perfect game but damn! it's a pretty close one.

It was a good game until the grind settled in. Also basically unplayable on the PSP due to shit framerate and control options.

>Can't crawl on the ground
>Shit bosses
>Shit story
>Shit gameplay compared to the other games in the series

Only reason people liked it was that it's Metal Gear. MGSV has a fucking 93 on Metacritic right now. Get fucked and suck my dick

You prefer MGS2 which Kojima makes fun of people like you during the game while trying to tell his autistic fans that Metal Gear Solid 2 is nothing but a VR demo. Am I wrong?

Peace Walker was fucking trash. 3/4ths of the game is spent in menus managing staff or grinding bullet sponge bosses.

2 > 3 > 1 > Rising > GZ > 4 = 5 > PO > MG2 > MG1 > PW

Fuck. I meant 2 = 3

no one cares anyway.

you forgot about
>99% of cutscenes are moving black and white comic panels
what was the point? were they too lazy to make actual cutscenes? ps1 was able to do this shit, why not psp?

they looked very nice IMO, and fit the series style better than wannabe photorealistic shit.

3>Twin Snakes>4>5>PW>2>MGS1>GZ>PO

>Can't crawl on the ground
Didn't Portable Ops have that?

Playing through all the metal gears for the first time.

It is hard for me to get through PW. I played 1-4 up to this point but playing PW HD is not that fun. It's a handheld game so it's not the games fault but it does suck alot of details are gone that are in the console takes.

>nu prefix
not an argument

To be honest I miss the 20min cut scenes on TPP.

Nothing more comfy than 3+ hour of Metal Gear Solid Existence

To this day I think that Metal Gear Solid 4 is the masterpiece of what people call "cinematic game".

The story is deep, well written and the voice acting is 10/10.

Is sad to see people thinking that Uncharted or Last of Us had good cinematic cut scenes.

>Twin snakes over 1

It was released in 1968?

Candy Crush > PW

Minecraft > PW

Fnaf > PW

Dog Vomit > PW