Which should I get?

Pic related.
At a loss right now seeing as i'm currently behind as fuck on gaming in general.

Other urls found in this thread:

gearbest.com/pc-headset/pp_423476.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

PS4

PS4 Pro is the only one I'd get

t. PC fag

I'm getting a Switch desu.
What the fuck is that PS4 controller tho?

PS4 if you're into Jap games

Don't buy consoles at launch. Either wait for the scorpio or get a PS4 Pro.

PC if you have the money
PS4 if you like weeb games
Xbox One if you like Halo and Gears and you're too lazy to built a PC

PS4
If you haven't played any 7th gen titles, Xbox One

Between those 3 in your pic? I'd either get a PS4 or Switch but that depends on the games you want I suppose.

PC

Get the PlayStation™ 4 PRO™ from your friends at Sony™. Only $399.99 + tax + tip, along with a PlayStation™ Gold subscription, for only $59.99

Okay I know there are literally 100 threads about the switch daily but I recently came into some money and am considering getting the switch. Can somebody direct me to a decent video going over reasons to buy/not to buy? Or a written argument, don't mind.

I'm considering it a portable first and foremost, I'm interested in Disgaea 5 on the go, Zelda, Mario etc. I don't care about third party trash like whatever shitty FPS everyone is shilling right now.

Follow the five game rule. Only buy a system if there are 5 games that you want on a platfrom that are currently out. Obviously this means no Switch since no games are out yet, preordering a console is retarded.

>Uses PC
>Endorses an overpriced, overheating mess of a consoles that doesn't even actually render games 4K, just upscales them

ha

PS4. Pro if you can afford it.

If you don't have a PS4 yet its great for its exclusives, switch has no games yet.
IF you do have PS4 then get a swtich for zelda and games that will come out on it.

>If you haven't played any 7th gen titles, Xbox One
Does the Xbox One support Xbox Original games yet? I want to play Ninja Gaiden Black on it.

>that doesn't even actually render games 4K

4k isn't a game feature. It's a way to trick people into buying new TVs.

And yet it's still the best console out there.

It also has the only games I'd want to play on consoles (Nioh and that new Guerilla game)

Ps4

neither. grow up and get a real hobby instead.

Thanks buddy I'm totally amped to play all of the amazing exclusives that the PS4 has in its huge library.

Switch

Ps4:
>scam games
>horrible customer service
>ps4pro is splitting the user base and developers are obligated to optimize for the pro
>overall users are mostly nignogs

xbox
>spying on you 24/7
>you don't own the games you buy
>cucked games nignog characters only

>actually considering buying Ice Cube Simulator 2017

>xbox
>you don't own the games you buy
>people STILL believe the xbone is the way it was when it was announced

they really fucked that up, didn't they?

Switch looks most promising

PC should be a given at this point though, if you're not tech illiterate.

If the only reason you plan on getting a console is because you "feel" left back. You shouldn't buy one. Research on how they are scamming people for less content and charging double. Unfinished games. Broken games

Pick the one with the most games you want. I don't think one of those exists for the switch yet since it's not out and there's no xbone general but here's a list for ps4 games.

DELETE THIS

PC then a PS4 if you want to play Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts

You'll save more on games this way and catch up on everything you missed. It's what I've been doing

>people STILL believe the xbone is the way it was when it was announced
not him but why would you give your money to a company that thought they could pull that shit on you in the first place?

He's right that it is the best console, though. I'd have to modify mine with a big heatsink if I ever bought one though. That noise it makes is sick.

I forgot to mention that the ps4pro will make the same games on ps4 run at sub 30fps, so basically the ps4 is completely useless now.

None. Get this instead

gearbest.com/pc-headset/pp_423476.html

Why anyone would buy an Xbox in the current year continues to baffle me

t. Nintenyearold who never actually used a PS4 or Xbone.

They fired the person responsible for the idea in the first place.

>all these sonyponies
lol

If you know nothing about gaming, then a $700 PC. The only reason to buy consoles is if you want specific games, they are absolutely shit otherwise.

PC is the cheapest (if you play online like most people), best graphics, best exclusives (if you're a normie and play the same games as most) etc

>t. Nintenyearold who never actually used a PS4 or Xbone.

Tell me your username on ps4 so I can ban you from our community faggot

>7th gen was the longest gen since the video game crash
>The PS4, WiiU and Xbone were the best consoles that they could come up with to follow up
This gen is a complete failure.

Why the fuck would I do that? I bet you don't even have a PS4 community.

just calling you out on your bullshit.

nothing will happen if you give me your username right? :)

fucking trip!

kek is with you.

magatbhfam

Post your community first.

As a PCbro this is my dilemma. I want to play DQ11 which narrows it to the Switch and PS4 I guess. I like the idea of playing the portable Switch at my desk since it's where I work and game from but I feel it's a gamble on whether the port of the game will look and run well or not.

>that ps4 controller
Fake?

If you're "behind as fuck on gaming in general" the I'm going to assume you don't have a gaming PC.
Xbox One is the better choice.
The Switch preorders are sold out at the moment so you'd have to wait for those, but it releases with Zelda BotW which is a big hit.
Sony is the current dudebro console

>
>And yet it's still the best console out there in my opinion.
>It also has the only games I'd want to play on consoles

FTFY. PS4 does have some great exclusives BUT I refuse to buy one for the same reason I refuse to buy a Subaru STi, the fanbase they both have ate insufferable cunts.

pc > ps4 > xbox one > hacked 3ds/psp/ps3 > switch

choose accordingly.

If you have normie friends and the social aspect of online games is what you want then xbone.

ps4 and switch are more or less the same in terms of the audience. if you're a dumb weeaboo you'll enjoy both, but ps4 probably has more variety outside of aaa 1st parties.

I recommend this

Remember: 30 Sonyggers employees are being paid to shill for the PS4 Pro right now.

Not even most normies like Xbox anymore, everyone is on ps4, weeabos, normies, and dudebros
Maybe back in the 360 it was more split but it's not even a competition anymore

Is it because the Switch is so close to launch? I don't remember Sup Forums ever being this sonygger before.

People have been shilling the PS4 nonstop since launch, but especially after Bloodborne. The amount of posts I see saying Nintendo should become a Sony first party studio so they can force Microsoft out of the console space and become a monopoly on console games is kind of absurd.

>Caring about the fanbase of things

Honestly the purely objective choice would be the ps4, you can play every multi-plat with the largest user base.
I have a pc, but i played gta 5 and bo3 on a ps4 cause the online is way more active there.

Also the system is finally getting some steller exclusives besides bloodborne.

The xbone is a dead console, microsoft will drop it soon, and you can play any worth while games on a pc.

The switch is just too new, it's only interesting game is a wii u port and it doesn't have a large install base, and it's quite under powered.

ps4 is the most solid objective choice of the 3.

The one with games

Is there a list of console-exclusives that are available only on Xbox 360 or are better on it?

get an Xbone. It's the only one with GTAIV (best game on any of these consoles)

None, not even a PC. Buying any modern gaming hardware is a waste of money because everything released now is such a disappointment. Just get a new PC and play old games at high res. Otherwise you are going to be fed with lies and disappointments.

quite the library you have there faggot

>sour grapes: the post
Ok.

A fucking PC.

As someone who primarily owns an Xbone,

Run.
Run away as fast as you can.
Save yourself from the hell that I have brought upon myself.

>Horizon geets a question mark
Really? It's the most generic piece of trash looking game on that list.