Started off good then tried too hard and overstayed his welcome

I don't listen to anything else nowadays

Yeah

The creator had a meltdown on twitter about another meme account for being lazy

That makes me a little sad

People keep on using his daytona grand prix thing or whatever as undertale bait

Was kinda funny for about a week.

What is Funnyjunk?

nobody could enjoy the endless flintstones theme use to everything unless you just love to bark memes at people.
there's some nice shit but i hardly want to click every videos just to hear another fucking flintstones arrangement or any other overused music

It was fun for a week or so, then got stale and swamped with autistic lore fags and crappy forced memes. The channel has "ended" like 6 times only for some other fucker to continue to run the stake into the ground a few days later

A funny concept of making a completely identical account to a YouTube channel that posts video game music and having legit titles for all the videos, only for the music to be altered, confusing anyone who came there solely to hear a song from a game.

Become too wrapped into it's own channel, commentars and memes then it was just overly forced. Lost sight of what it was originally made for.

pretty much. the gimmick was kinda funny at worst and then it wore out in no time.

Imagine being high and mighty about memes

Imagine looking down on people just for having opinions and not being completely neutral on everything

>crappy forced memes
Ah yes, because Sup Forums only likes the most sophisticated forced memes!
This never gets old! Post it again and again and again and again and again!

Long worn out it's welcome

fun fact the luigi floating on an egg over the sea image is on a sticker on my laptop as well as my computer wallpaper.

I like that meme.

GRAND DAD
FLEENSTONES?

he carried my smash combo video

I hate memes, do I fit in Sup Forumsros?

I have never even seen that.

Not it matters, because that doesn't change the fact that siivagunner is nothing but lame forced memes.

This capcha is wrong

Luigi floating on an egg over the sea

GRAND DAD

Uploading 8 shitty meme remixes per hour really made it impossible to find anything funny or good.

youtube.com/watch?v=oa9y_A7lRCc

I'm not subbed because I don't want a flooded sub box, but I enjoy his content.

It has some variety here and there, I don't think it's bad. It has some overused memes but right now it's not exactly as bad as it used to be. Where suddenly you had 20 videos with the fucking bean.

Right now it's that french shit but whatever, I can skip those. There's still a lot of new high quality rips which are still decent quality.

>funnyjunk fag got salty over people laughing at his meme
>"m-my memes are stupid but so are yours!"
Honey, this ain't normiebook, no one competes using memes here.

I understand if you dont like his forced memes,but you gotta admit sometimes he makes some unexpected and unironically masterpieces

>kimi no kioku rip

An already perfect song that somehow got even better