mediafire.com/file/f51v0b7i77b77f2/Kirby_Super_Star_Ultra.7z

Sound of Kirby Cafe OST:
mediafire.com/file/md4w01j5n1khwml/The_Sound_of_Kirby_Café.7z

POYO

Because threads got full of Borbs

but i'm no borb

y'all borbs ain't crud

Dreamland Warriors by Koei Tecmo when?

No but a lot of people got riled up that Kirby fags actually play video games, so they came and ruined the threads shitposting how much the games suck and how much we suck and stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=KjFaq2rueKs

Just finished Robobot
I wasnt ready for the feels when I saw Iwata in the credits

>no miiverse posts for over a month
fug, I guess that really was all we were getting for Robobot, we got really spoiled with TD's miiverse

But user, they just want to know how come we enjoy video games, please, explain to them why you play Kirby, I'm sure they'll care to listen :^)

Saved. Is there a similar compilation for TD and the rest?

youtube.com/watch?v=K4tZ0xsyKw8

Reminder that Susie is "literally did everything wrong: the character". Only complain about Robobot is that it doesn't let me trash that shit character to oblivion.

Well I played Super star because it was pretty entertaining to g around eating foods, enemies and beating the shit out of big borbs.

There's compilations of pause screens for both TD and PR, but not for any other miiverse stuff

Someone should probably get around to it, but it'd probably be massive

Someone had to put borb in his place

No Triple Deluxe OST?

I finally got 100% at robobot, now triple deluxe
>Keychains menus doesn't give me tips about golden keychains locations, which means i can't tell what levels i already have it.
>I don't like dedede's drum game
Help...

don't have

what if meta knight was thicc?

Dedede's drum game was GOAT though.

Thanks anyway my man.

Stop being a borb.

>implying that's the only problem with that cancerous character

the only one with a problem here is you, m8

poyo indeed

Oh shit this is good, thanks.

they really moved on

speaking of that. Next Kirby game wil probably be on Switch.
Any specific things you want from it?

How about a release date for this year? I don't want that anniversary to be Japan exclusive.
Oh, and the picture you posted.

>On switch
Yeah I'll have to drop out this time and emulate it later. Not going to buy switch just for a zelda, a mario and a kirby.

To release on the 3DS as well. I'm not gonna buy a Switch just for Kirby despite how much I like the games.

> I don't want that anniversary to be Japan exclusive.

would be a shame if it misses the anniversary
still. at least you can play it. with it being region free

>Oh, and the picture you posted.
would be nice to see adeleine return

Discussion about Robobot's story and characters as long died off but every Kirby thread after Robobot released clearly showed tons of hate for Susie. Of course there's always waifufags like you to defend even the worst of the worst characters.

I quite like Susie but I like a lot of other characters too, the only reason I ever post her is in response to you, the one nigger who still cares to bitch about Susie and I don't think she's worthy of said bitching

All things considered I probably wouldn't care as much about her if you weren't so adamant on hating all the time, I've come to appreciate her a lot more in response when I'd otherwise been apathetic about her

The only bitching I genuinely have is that Robobot doesn't let me fight her one-on-one and actually finish up the business like the antagonist she is. I know the whole story with Haltmann is pretty sad but she still actively did nothing but wait her moment to screw up things.

And when she did her plan immediately blew up in her face, quite literally too. She ends up helping Kirby, even if reluctantly, and after the game is over she's basically lost everything

I'm just wondering why you feel the need to personally beat her up, she pretty much did it to herself already

Wonderful, thanks for sharing user. And good on you for using mediafire to do so.

I want Ribbon to fight Suzie.

I want a Kirby plushie real bad. Do you guys have any recommendations?

I'm about to order pic related btw

My Magolor and Marx plushies arrived the other day and they are top fucking tier, would reccomend

Jesus that's so fucking cute.

>they really moved on
what makes you say this? everything in the interview is about pleasing old fans and having something fresh for new and old.

bump

>Scarfy
That reminds me that I want a Scarfy stress toy.

I think he means they moved on from robobot and giving out any new behind the scenes info, the post was bringing up the fact that there hasn't been any new info from HAL since the Q&A and contest

Its quite likely, the website is done updating with concept art and now all the focus is on the 25th anniversary, but I'd still expect a post for the game's anniversary like TD got months after they were done updating

where did you bought? i would gladly get a Kirby plushies too

Well Depends on what size and price range your looking for, they don't really go over 60 to 40 dollars for the biggest ones.

Kirby's Adventure was of an amazing quality for an NES game.

it was the game who put the nes to his knees.
Fun fact the cardridge doesn't even have the most powerful chipset made for the NES at the time.

HLJ, but they're out of stock on Mags
hlj.com/product/SAB12297
hlj.com/product/SAB12296
I'd also look at amiami or hobbysearch, amiami's got beetle Kirby on sale
amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=GOODS-00075904

well it did come out in 1993 by that point the snes was out, regardless it's still a technically impressive game for it's time and console.

Ah I thought he meant they moved on from 64 so they wouldn't have Adele anywhere. I never played Robobot because I thought it was just a cash-in from Triple Deluxe, but ti's still sad they aren't talking more behind the scenes stuff. The interview was very interesting and it seems they really put care into every detail.

they're cute!

>I think he means they moved on from robobot
yeah. that's what i meant

>Ah I thought he meant they moved on from 64 so they wouldn't have Adele anywhere

nah. I would love to see our painter girl back

those are some quality plushies, but I think I have enough Kirby stuff in my room.

>enough Kirby stuff in my room.
Nonsense.

>mfw no cute Kirby-fan gf to cuddle

I'm not going to Kirb-ify my whole room people might get the wrong idea.

Just dress up a Kirby plushie in some clothes and cuddle with that.

i... i'm not into crossdressing
i'll not crossdress my plushies

Kirby has crossdressed in an official advertisement though.

Your missing out it's fun to be into eonism.

This game came out of nowhere and turned out to be one of the best kirby games yet

Crossdressing is fun tho

>No merch
>No Waddle Dee game mode
>Never any significant story role outside of sidekick

It's not fair. When's my boy gonna get his day?

he's already dead user

it is fun to do on occasion, but I hate the fact that it is associated with "hurr you wore a dress your a sissy fag go suck a million dicks loser" which is a bad stereotype.

I just wanna wear cute soft stuff without people jumping to that conclusion is that so much to ask?

Thoughts?

why Kirby didn't wished to Nova to beat zero?

Because nova was destroyed at that point either that or the game director wanted a cool boss for Kirby to fight.

we really need to put a chronology in the Kirby universe

I dunno, Zelda suffered having a forced timeline, I like the stories being more self contained with references to older games.

Kirby 64 is a good game.

That slow walking is painful though.

which Kirby is considered bad?
squeak squad is correct, not bad

Because Nova's course of action would have involved Popstar's destruction in some way.

Mass attack is proberbly the worst offender due to it's difficulty and controls though I would not call it a bad game but it does have quite a bit of bad game design philosophy.

> Kirby plush
dear lord
this shit is so god damn cute
holy fucking dipshit

yo motherfucker don't talk shit about Kirby you dumb nigger

POST BEST MACHINE

But he was saying good things though.

Multiplayer and helpers, for one.

This, the helper to hero arena was a fun challenge.

a city trial mode

those aren't plushies, by the way. they're just plastic figures to put on the rims of your cups or bowls.

They should bring back paint and cook and rework them into regular abilities, they both have a lot of potential.