Computer chair recommendations

Can anyone recommend a decent gaming/computer chair for my final form? Something around $200 US or so.

Other urls found in this thread:

madisonseating.com/#/product/20
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Go to Madisonseating.com and find a Steelcase leap (v1, not the more expensive v2). I think they're like $230 maybe

that sounds pretty nice with the back conforming to the spine. Thanks for the recommendation. Is it a noisey chair?

Boogie was that fat even back in 1998?

Kek. Also what movie was this? I know its something about vampires, but I forget.

blade :P

Here you go
madisonseating.com/#/product/20
A really good price for a really good chair. Keep in mind this is a premium office chair, not a "gayming" chair. It's not designed to make you feel like you're sitting on a cloud. It's pretty good comfort + it's healthy for your back, and you don't get fatigue from sitting for long sessions. Also extremely well built / good engineering. Not going to be ULTRA COMFY but it's pretty good, especially compared to shitty ikea-tier stuff

Not noisey but leaps have one manufacturer oversight. The location of the joint for leaning back the chair is not as well protected as it could be. Over time dust can get in and it starts squeaking, but that's early fixed with 2 drops of oil if it ever happens

First Blade.

Watch it and second, they are pretty good. The only thing acceptable about 3rd is the unintentional comedy of glamour vampires and bodybuilder Dracula on roids.

I use a piano stool
I can squat on it, sit cross legged, push it back towards my bed and lay down on it, rotate it then straddle it.

I enjoy it because I can't stand Fucking up my posture when I just eventually slump into a slouch or begin sitting crooked

Sitting upright keeps you awake and aware for longer periods of time than leaning

It's Blade. The first 2 are legit good movies, but they are very much products of their time. Plus Del Toro made 2.

>meat king's party

IKEA markus

Gotchu senpai

I WASH MYSELF WITH A RAG ON A STICK

Yes, yes, YES! Mojo approves!

Gotchu senpai

my first thought

Le won't open his eye man

Wesley Snipes is completely insane. It great.

I would want some advice there too, my chair broke and I wanted to dabble into something comfy and fancy.

Aeron

bethesda stole even that from anime
who knew...

Whever I see this I can't help but think how horrible that must be on your knees. How is it ergonomic?