You will never storm the reichstag in an fps again

>you will never storm the reichstag in an fps again

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2017/02/09/this-years-call-of-duty-will-return-to-its-traditional-combat-roots/#3646cef03cb3
youtu.be/7_luRi68m0I?t=886
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

there is still hope

forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2017/02/09/this-years-call-of-duty-will-return-to-its-traditional-combat-roots/#3646cef03cb3

>people getting nostalgic for fucking cod
>its not even like the first cod its like cod 5 at that

FUCK THAT NOISE.
ITT :
WHEN DID YOU REALIZE YOU WERE TOO OLD FOR THIS PLACE.

>cod 5

What

Have you yet realized that COD4 will be 10 years old this year? There is nostalgia for something 10 years old. Kids that were 12 back then are now 22 and that game was a big part of their childhood.

Jesus christ WaW didn't age well

I swear this was in WaW

WaW is COD5.

Fuck off with your commie propaganda, this is how it really happened.

Best map reporting in

Yes but that's not WaW.

Thank god.

There were so many WW2 games a decade ago, I don't want to go back, I've had enough for ten lifetimes.

Why do it virtually if it's so direly needed to burn in real life ?

Way to expose yourself as the youngest person in this thread.

>tfw no uncensored CoD in my country

>not the mansion map

adolf pls calm down

we fought the wrong enemy

Germany?
>what is piracy

Germany?
Does it have robots?

You lack reading comprehension. The OP misses storming the reichstag. The user pointed out that the last time that was done in a COD, was in WaW, yes?

>cod 4 is a timeless classic
>cod 1/2 are those games that came before MW that nobody even mentions

Yes. Game has no swastikas.

I'm 30. Are you implying that WaW is not COD5? It was released right after COD4.

Some textures aside, that still looks pretty good.

No one says this retard. If you had browsed this board for more than a minute you'd see COD2 dicksucking all the time and lots of praise for COD1 and it's based expansion pack as well.

United Offensive is often called the best COD game in Sup Forums threads all the time.

World at war is 9 years old. I was 13 when it came out, had a blast. Yes I have nostalgia over it.

Still not gonna buy their game though. Surely there has to be some other simple ww2 mp game somewhat active right now in the depths of steam, right Sup Forums?

The game OP posted is not WaW, not by a long shot.

OP was very clearly referring to the first CoD.
Ergo, is a faggot and probably autistic as well.

I'm not talking about Sup Forums.

Anywhere else CoD4 is always considered a true old-school FPS classic and the glory days of CoD.

As much as it might hurt you, COD4 is a great game, a very influential game and also a classic. You might not like the game/company/genre, but it doesn't mean you can deny or ignore the facts about it.

> I was 13 when it came out
End your life.

Nein!
On top of the Reichstag it says "for the Germans" but the people inside haven't been listening to the people for a far too long time already.
Brennen muss es!

I was responding to the guy that didn't know what COD5 was, not saying that OP was WaW. Please follow the replies before you go all mad on me.

>you now realise the BPjM didn't want us to shoot /ourguys/ so they remove all NS refenrences

Aging is a bitch, there will be a day when you're sixty something and nobody you know will give a fuck about the games you liked as a child. On the bright side this will be shortly before you die and pain of loneliness will finally be over.

If you were old enough to be sentient back in 2007, it's because COD4 was when COD got big.

The first 3 CODs were kinda big too, but nothing compared to 4 and what came after. They were just one of the many WW2 games, and to be honest, one of the standouts but still not the crazy levels of huge it got. Halo dominated COD among the normies, and COD was played by gamers and WW2 enthusiants along with MOH Allied Assault, and no one thought COD was casual at all back then. People just thought it was a cool WW2 shooter and iron sights were pretty realistic.

Remember that odd year in 2006 when everyone thought Gears of War was gonna be the next big thing. Until COD4 came out in 2007 and killed that dream, and killed Halo by massively overshadowing Halo 3's launch as well and no Halo title has been as popular since with the normies.

Normalfags got into gaming in 2007 as well, and since 4 was their first game, they likely never played 1-3.

This should be good. WAW was fucking great.

They need to cut it out with the nazi zombie shit though

No one here is confused about what CoD 5 is, autismo, they are bewildered at bringing up children being nostalgic for WaW when no one even mentioned WaW before he did. It's like getting mad at people being nostalgic for Company of Heroes or some shit when OP is clearly making a thread about the first CoD.

You strike me as a person which supports Gamer Gate.

This was a joke I think, because it isn't CoD 1, it's the expansion or something, right?

It is CoD, not CoD: UO.

So what's the next big FPS franchise going to be?
The CoD empire is clearly falling, going back to the past is a desperate move to save it.

Are you trying to deny the influence that COD4 had in gaming? Are you trying to deny cold hard facts? Are you trying to deny that every shooter made after COD4 tried to emulate it in hopes of getting some of its success and players?

here, that wasn't me.

I'm not denying its influence, I'm just saying it wasn't a good thing. Fortunately it seems like shooters are finally moving away from the CoD model.

I think that as a whole the genre will just go into hibernation with fewer titles coming out until something unexpected like HL3 or something new comes and revolutionizes it. That is assuming COD falls from the top, which I don't think it will.

Overwatch clones.

Considering COD 2017 is going "back to its roots", the COD community is going to eat that shit up and will most likely revitalise COD... COD's going nowhere

What are the defining personality traits of a typical person who supports GamerGate?

He's memeing because he has no arguments, don't pay attention to him.

>You will never parachute into Normandy again
>You will never storm some tiny strip of sand out in the middle of nowhere to fight the Japanese again
>You will never fight street to street, house to house, room to room in Stalingrad, Berlin or Kharkov again

>we will never get another WW2 FPS with an unforgettable campaign and fun multiplayer with no perks and other bullshit

Being aroused by the sight of a penis.

>Kharkov
Holy shit that mission. Most intense part of all the CoD games for sure

youtu.be/7_luRi68m0I?t=886

>Stukas! Get down!

mai raifu

>That American campaign ripped straight from Band of Brothers with the final level pitting your squad against endless numbers of Germans
>That B-17 mission where you have to man all the guns as the 109's keep coming
>That Kursk mission where they got World War 1 trench warfare in a World War 2 game.

UO was god damn amazing

>Thompson
>raifu

Reeee she's obvious a spunky sub machinfu

I kept replaying the B-17 mission and to see if i could shoot more planes down