Is there any reason to get an Xbox One now?

PC
>the superior machine

PS4
>best exclusives

XBOX ONE
>

was there ever any reason?

Killer Instinct but MS fucked that up.

>Pc for games that get released for Xbox
>ps4 for the exclusives and an easy way to watch netflix or hulu on a TV screen without hooking up your pc to it
>xbone for wasting your money on underpowered hardware
>Scorpio for wasting your money on decent hardware (if it actually operates properly) with no games to play on it

Forza Horizon 3 runs like SHIT on PC.

>Man I sure do love one average driving game enough to buy a whole console for it

>best exclusives
They have more, sure, but better no.

>Best exclusives
Such as? Tbh I own a PS4 and a Bone and I have a lot more hours sunk into my Bone than my Bloodborne and now Nioh machine.

>now?
There never was.

You niggers forgot halo. Halo is getting good eventually, and there's no substitute for halo when it comes to comfy FPS I'm afraid.

backwards compat if you want new machine instead of X360

but then again, it's better to just buy cheapo 360

They have one more entry on the Xbox One to fix their shit, the past two games have been absolutely pathetic.

>PC
>superior machine
Kek it hasn't gotten any good exclusives in all this time the current gen consoles have been out.

We're not talking about Driveclub here.

We did they even both with driveclub when GT is still a thing? Is GT even still a thing?

>what is Civ
>what is Total war
>what is Arma III
Aside from that, in a few years we will be able to enjoy all of your exclusives through an emulator.

>in a few years
I'd rather play the games now than wait 10-15 years for the emulation to finally catch up.

>what is Arma III
That shit is so broken that only aspie autists play that game

>What is CEMU

Emulator building upon Dolphin's codebase? What does that have to do with anything?

Why are you criticizing games you have never even played?

>best exclusives

Bloodborne and?

I've heard enough shit about it, and I happen to own Arma 2. From what I've heard arma 3 has been disaster, it took them years to implement 64bit client, so the game was memory limited thanks to being 32bit only (it's terrible for a game of that scale). And I recall them trying to sell DLC vehicles on launch, when original arma 2 had no such BS.

If we're talking real games, I think Elite Dangerous might be a better bet.

k

yakuza 0

>what is Arma III
framework for Life RP simulations.
literally 90% of servers are Stratis/Altis Life