Morrowind

Elder Scrolls Online (played the beta)

Oblivion
Daggerfall
Skyrim

>Daggerfall
>Daggerfall
>Arena

Morrowind, Oblivion, and Skyrim are all in the same tier to me desu.

>Oblivion
>Oblivion
>Battlespire

>Skyrim
>Oblivion
>Skyrim, I guess

Skyrim
Skyrim
Morrowind

Daggerfall
Morrowind

>people but oblivion over skyrim
What is wrong with you

Morrowind
Oblivion
Skyshit

Skyrim
Oblivion
Arena

>Morrowind
>Morrowind
>Oblivion

>Skyrim
>Online
>Morrowwind

Skyrim
Morrowind
Oblivion

This is the only true way

>Morrowind
>Morrowind
>Oblivion

Morrowind (played it as a baby though)
Oblivion
Daggerfall

Skyrim
Morrowind
Morrowind

I never finished morrowind but the highs were fantastic but seeing the same city again and again with boring quests made me hate it

>Morr
>Morr
>Obliv

>morrowind
>morrowind
>morrowind

>Oblivion
>Daggerfall
>Skyrim

>M
>O
What did he mean by this?

Morrowind
Morrowind
ESO

This.

Morrowind
Oblivion
Skyrim

>your first TES
morrowind
>your favorite TES
skyrim
>your most hated TES
morrowind

maybe if that game didnt have me get rid of an important main quest item weeks ago and I cant be fucked off to remember where I sold it 100 hours of gameplay ago. skyrim gets too much hate here.

>oblivion
>oblivion
>skyrim

Arena
Arena
Daggerfall

>~
>itemID
>???

Oblivion
Morrowind
Skyrim

Skyrim
Skyrim
Skyrim

Oblivion
Oblivion
Skyrim

Fuck the whole series, I played Baldurs Gate instead

oblivion
I honestly had the most fun with Skyrim
oblivion

yea i did play morrowind. i played a warrior though. i now believe that the only way to play morrowind is to play a wizard, but I had already done 50 hours and didn't want to restart

>Skyrim
>Skyrim
>ESO

>doing something that is your fault and only your fault
>"this game is bad"
Go back to your casual hand holding simulators.

Morrowind
Skyrim
Morrwind

I honestly believe each installment in the TES series is better than the last Eat a dick, morrowindfags

>Oblivion
>ech
>ech

I can't hate any of the three I played. I guess the one that was comfiest was Morrowind overall.

Skyrim
Skyrim
Oblivion It's still cool though

>Morrowind
>Oblivion
>ESO

Daggerfall
Morrowind
Oblivion

Daggerfall Morrowind Oblivion

From best to worst:
Morrowind
Daggerfall (my first)
ESO
Oblivion
Skyrim
Arena

Daggerfall only ranks that high because there's a lot of content and it had stat complexity and build diversity the new games didn't have. It was also fairly challenging and I liked that.
Skyrim ranks so low because it did nothing new and lost several mechanics over the predecessors, went overboard with stupid quest markers that ruin the exploration, had repeating environments and enemies, on top it was too short/small and the voice acting was bad.
I only played ESO for the singleplayer value by questing through every area, grinding all skills and exploring everything and had quest markers and NPC markers disabled. It has a ton of content but else it's just a slightly improved Skyrim.
Oblivion introduced DLC, had awful story, stupid level scaling that didn't work well at all and looked like shit for its time and it was also a buggy mess. There is nothing redeeming I can think of when it comes to it.

That said, I wonder why nobody cloned those types of RPGs. At some point Gothic was a thing but the series got destroyed with the third one. Two Worlds was a thing but it sucked all around. Then again I'm so out of touch that I don't even understand why dungeon crawlers died and nobody makes Wizardry sequels, perhaps I'm just too old and have bad taste.

Anyone here played the Travels games?

Morrowind
Morrowind
Skyrim

>Skyrim
>Morrowind
>Skyrim

>your first TES
Skyrim
>your favorite TES
None
>your most hated TES
Skyrim
Is the combat any better in the others?

>My first TES game
Oblivion

>My favourite TES game
Oblivion

>My least favourite TES game
Skyrim

Skyrim is an okay game, but it kinda lacks that comfy old school fantasy vibe that Oblivion had in my opinion.

>Daggerfall
>Morrowind
>Oblivion

>oblivion
>morrowind
>tes online

Oblivion Oblivion Skyrim

I havent played all the games though so sue me that I didn't say that one redguard spinoff.

this is every fan of oblivion ever.

>oblivion is the best game ever!!!
really? everything looks the same, the combat is floaty at best, and the world scales to you making everything you do pointless
>but it's comfy!
(facepalm)

Morrowind
Morrowind
Skyrim

Not him but I like that the game gets harder as you level. Disregard static obstacles.

>go see a trainer
>train
>buy spells
Done, no restarter, wow !

>build diversity
>daggerfall

Call me a dirty casul but anything other than "speedy long blade wielding dude with destruction and utility spells for backup" seemed more like a challenge build rather than something viable

>Oblivion
>Daggerfall
>Online