What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

gematsu.com/2017/01/german-retailer-lists-chaoschild-earth-defense-force-5-punch-line-sgzh-school-girlzombie-hunter-yu-no
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nothing now stop shitposting

I am asking you for the last time, Lintahlo

WHERE ARE THE JAPANESE SHAMAN GIRLS?

Nothing aside from the fact that this is the vita version.
Everything else went great.

Best meme that came from this game

What do Mayurii's breasts feel like?

Maho>Kurisu

How can you be that wrong? Are you doing it on purpose or is it accidental? Did you reverse the names by mistake?

Suzu > all

Not enough Mayuri

I'd approve, but Kurisu is still clearly top-level. It's just that competing against Maho is unfair.

This

It left a lot of open plotholes, that's all.
People kinda forget that the game is supposed to tell the story how that specific LINTAHLO ended up sending that message.

I just hope they left the holes for the sake of the sequel if it ever comes.

Beta Suzuha>Alpha Suzuha

>playing a VN on anything but handheld when given the option.

Too much Kagari, too little WW3 shit.

A lot. Not enough Amadeus nor was she well implemented into the plot. Haphazard time leaping that the writer can employ at random due to "amadeus access = time leap" logic. Pointless Kaede. Pointless and actively stupid, pandering Kagari(random kurisu like appearance, pointless plastic surgery twist). Silly villains, though Leskinen was super entertaining. True ending is incredibly underwhelming, even if I do love how it justifies Okabe's event hirizon visions from the first game.

There is probably more, that's just off the top of my head. The story was a sloppy mess. I still like it a lot, because there were great ideas, great characterization and cool moments. But I'd give it a 7.5 as opposed to the 10 I'd guve the first game

All the talent went to C;C

Those eyes? Whose eyes?

Still waiting for the western release that will never happen.

actually it has been leaked by 2 retailers already, one of which is connected to PQube.
it's happening

Yeah, it was a big mess.
Like if the first Yuki you encounter is Kagari, is the other Yuki the real one then because Kagari is also present. Did they originally bait the real Yuki out of the country just to replace her with Kagari?

Then there's the whole subplot about Fubuki and I really wish they'd explain what happens to Braun, Nae and various other characters.

A lot of things

that one spanish shop? From what it said it should already have happened, though. That's why I'm doubting.

there's also this
gematsu.com/2017/01/german-retailer-lists-chaoschild-earth-defense-force-5-punch-line-sgzh-school-girlzombie-hunter-yu-no

Okabe was fucking retarded being dead set that Steins;Gate was the only worldline worth going towards.

>Not enough Amadeus nor was she well implemented into the plot.

Remember how every fucking review talked about how well that was integrated and it only got a 10 minute segment in one of the endings?
Pissed me off so much.

localized by pqube

Well at least this one is in the future and shouldn't have already happened so there's still hope, thanks.

It almost looks like they're timing it for after the end of the anime.

and by only 1 person, who wasn't even Reading Steiner

do i need to play chaos;head first?

>Steiner
>good

he is, he did a great job with the original Steins;Gate and Valkyrie Drive Bhikkuhni
shame PQube doesn't allow him to translate Sciadv for some reason

PQube knows Reading Steiner is actually the head of the Committee of 300.

>it justifies Okabe's event hirizon visions from the first game
could you tell me how? I don't remember that part.

Nope. You might miss a few references here and there, but it's the same case with S;G so you'll be fine.

nothing
one of the best releases of 2016
also more than makes up for how ztd turned out

>he did a great job with the original Steins;Gate
That was Makoto, an in-house TL for JAST

I enjoyed it a lot. A more toned down Okabe was great. It made the revival even better.

The only thing I disliked about the game was how I thought the art seemed pretty generic compared to the first game.

It really did make ZTD feel like amateur hour in comparison. I wonder if you can blame the shoestring budget or the usage of said shoestring budget.

>Best meme that came from this game
why is it that failed sequels always spawn best memes
also, how did those two fine older gentlemen become meme masters

i have no idea what steins gate is but from the outside it always struck me as an extremely Fedora-core mlady anime

i thought the JAST release was based off the fan translation, which RS worked on

I dunno where or how you got that impression, but thanks for sharing.

>her smile
>her laugh
>her slightly annoyed expression
>the way she blushes when she smiles

>Chaos;Head Noah
>Robotic;Notes
>Occultic;Nine
>Anonymous;Code
>Chaos;Child
>Darling
>Phenogram

I want to read all of these and they're either held hostage by attention seeking Youtubers, not translated at all or have a wonky patch.

The adaptations are all shit too so no point going that route.

Best way to learn Japanese?

Best way is always learning japanese, but it's too much of a chore for me to try.

College/university. Because the homework assigned to you will force you to learn it instead of bumbling about it at your own undoubtedly slow pace you pick up after your initial drive dies out.

>Chaos;Child western Vita release info leaked
so, what are the chances that they will also do the older ones (Chaos;Head and Robotics;Notes) to bring entire Science Adventure to the west?

not very likely, they have some dumb deal where they can't translate a game if it doesn't have a PS4 version

He said 0 was better than the original
Although maybe it read better in Japanese the plot and pacing was fucked and the twists were terrible

or maybe he actually has taste unlike anonymous shitposter

Nigga I aint the user calling his translations bad since their usually really fucking good.
But 0 is not very good as anything other than a supplement and even then only for Maho and Leskinen

Fuck you if you can't accept someone else's PoV, I think 0 is way better than the original too.

In any way it doesn't change the fact that its translations are fine, and way better than what we got for 0, no matter what the translator likes or dislikes.

Not enough dog.

Kurisu is worthless and always will be worthless

Given her ultimate shitposter tendancies, I'd think Sup Forums would like her more than that, if only for this.

Play it .
All bugs has been fixed.

Because doggo is asleep.

Everything involving Kagari.

As per usual, Maho posters killed the thread.

Didn't really do much at all with Amadeus, somehow
Everything about Kagari was pretty lame
Large chunk of the story spent trying to persuade the reader that Daru isn't annoying shit, doesn't even succeed at doing this
There was a mix of old and new sprites at points that looked really strange

Other than that, it's okay. Brought more good than bad to the story for sure.

Wow
Mayurii's tits grew that much for fanservice?

its grimdark premise without being as cool as 40k

>tfw

I thought it was great how much of a mess Okabe was throughout the VN

are there any other VN's like this?

Amadeus gets shafted in every route except Twin Automata. Plus Kagari was pretty meh.
Overall, I still enjoyed it but not as much as the original.

Yeah.

Yeah...

>Daru
>Bad

He's literally /ourguy/, get the fuck outta here

>people were upset at how depressed and somber Okabe was the entire VN
>said they were expecting more crazy time travel shit

how

the game was advertised to basically be PTSD simulator

They will never release something as good as steins;gate
never
chaos;head sucked
robotics;notes was lackluster
steins;gate 0 is lackluster too

WAKE UP PUPPER

>>people were upset at how depressed and somber Okabe was the entire VN

?

were they really

Don't worry C;C will be kamige

Nullpo

No one in the thread has said that. Honestly, I was hoping for much less time travel and much more PTSD Okabe interacting with Amadeus

>robotics;notes was lackluster
Jesus, this is the understatement of the fucking century.

Literally the only decent thing about that show was the blonde NEET. The rest was fucking afternoon kids cartoon garbage.
I still cannot believe I watched the entire thing thinking that somehow it would redeem itself.

there was a thread last night where people were non stop complaining that he wasn't chuuni and exciting

Lack of Kurisu
Plot is a mess

>mfw 2chan memes

Non linear storytelling.

All that character development that comes from any route that isn't the true end's route feels worthless in the end because they technically aren't canon.

At least the best scene from 0 had Kurisu

She is an AI, not your waifu.

I hate the design change. Looks like the shitty anime now

occult:9 was very good

Not enough Maho

I see this sorta opinion often nowadays (in general, not specifically with SG) and I don't get it to be honest. The point of having choices is having stuff like this, being this focused on adhering to the "canon" means that you may as well just be reading a normal book instead.

With or without choices it's all the same level of "pointless" too, only thing that matters is your level of enjoyment and that aside you're just wasting your time playing this VN, so I don't get that point of view either.

People are not buying the better Spider-Man hook that's out because it's alternate universe and keep buying the book from the shitty eriter that stagnated the character for more than a decade.

People just think something is worthless if it's not "real". It's dumb but it's not hard to understand.

Is that not to be announced?
Pretty sure there was only that anime that was rushed to fuck and skipped over half its own major plot elements

the anime was bad because it was 24 episodes of content smashed into 12 episodes

that was such a depressing scene

Yeah that's what I meant by rushed to fuck, seemed to have potential but that was a shit way to start a new series and will have killed more interest than it brought in.
I think there's a light novel for it at least

no japanese shaman girls

I'm about to get this. Does it continue on the worldline where Kurisu dies so WW3 is imminent? Also what's the story with the blonde guy holding the gun? Another Moeka backstab moment?

I didn't feel anything from the scene. It didn't make sense how they got there so the whole thing came off as kind of forced.

>Does it continue on the worldline where Kurisu dies so WW3 is imminent?
yes

>Also what's the story with the blonde guy holding the gun?
well I guess you got spoiled already but it's obvious anyways

L I N T A H L O
I
N
T
A
H
L
O

That guy holding the gun was spammed in different Sup Forums threads centered around "people who did nothing wrong". Knowing the twist kind of sucks but then again I walked into Steins;Gate knowing about Mayuri's fate and still enjoyed it. Moeka's betrayal wasn't all the game was.

The blonde guy is like that too, right? Or did they fuck up and basically make his reveal the end game and so there's no real point in playing this shit?

Honestly, the lack of Amadeus/Kurisu is what kind of ruined it for me. I mean, it was still good but could have been great.

When I finally got to the True end, I was looking forward to epic conclusion involving Amadeus and Okabe and the WW3/events revolving around that, but instead I got literally nothing. They could have done so much cool shit.
For example, a ending where Okabe goes pretty much crazy, gives up everything and tries to live on his life in blizzful denial with Amadeus, which is pretty much real Kurisu anyways. My 50 cents.