Untitled

:(

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4sBkYx213cU
youtu.be/QXyl07yfRaQ?t=4m3s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dark Souls 1 looks like THAT?

At least he died thinking he was the sun.

?

Yeah and?

Fat snek

Is that praise the sun man?

Fucking faggot snake I swear to god

Yeah, but that's not good enough. If you save him, he becomes his very own sun.

Wait until you have to save that fat fuck Siegmeyer. It's fucking retarded. Also the bed of chaos is pure trash. But at least killing her makes my waifu Quelaana happy.

Killed that faggot soon as a saw him

Thanks for the armor

His downfall impacted me more, I'd say.

>Finding Solaire at the start of Lost Izalith breaking down and losing all of his faith

Gets me everytime

FROM, why the FUCK did you not allow us to offer covenant items in bulk.

It looks a bit octopussy.

They were weaker than lizardmen
I have no idea why they were so afraid of them

youtube.com/watch?v=4sBkYx213cU

>gotta get 30 humanities to save this fucker every playthrough
>people complain about me twink invading for guaranteed humanity like I should be grinding that shit all night
I mean getting rekt by invaders is that darksouls experience when we all start.

>Not just using toxic cloud on the door

Saving Solaire is ez

Literally meme character

if you save him he's an empty shell of a man with nothing left to believe in.

He'll basically go hollow ANYWAYS

I'm just glad Miyazaki blew all the "solaire is the first born!" fags the fuck out

If you save him, he will light the first flame even if you leave it

on pc

>People care about Dark Souls lore

People still play DaS1?

That's the only one I could enjoy. Well, I didn't try 3 but still.

>people care about what other people care about

>curbstomping lowbies with OP equipment and not just through your learned experience and skill
lol make all the excuses you want m8
you can get 30 manatees easy just by doing co-op and playing through the game at a reasonable pace, unless you're shit enough to lose your bloodstain with lots of soft humanity on it.

I'm sure they do.

It was great for one game

>people loves le meme sunman
>while better characters like Siegmeyer get completely ignored
It's a sad world

>Onion bro
>ignored
Solaire is more popular with normies, but Sieg is certainly far from being ignored, my dude.

honestly never got this shit
is it just people who are garbage at the game and see sunbros as like their salvation through an impossible world?
do they all just latch onto it like the fucking portal cake meme because PRAISE THE SUN is in the orange soapstone messages?

but le jolly coop bro
happiness and optimish lol
praise the sun anyone xDDDD

solaire appeals to the lowest common denominator

Best thing you can do with solaire is kill him and get his stuff. He's a waste of space anyways.

>dark souls has deep lore

Fuck off

except solaire never acts like a retarded redditor
YOU appeal to the lowest common denominator

Like shit?
I know amazing but shit runs in the Souls family, that's why I call it Dark Shit, cuz it's shit, fuck you.

youtu.be/QXyl07yfRaQ?t=4m3s

Guess that Siegmeyer's questline takes you further and is harder to pull out properly, while you meet Solaire right at the start of the game

Still good to see some patrician taste all around all the same

Certainly. With Sieg you actually need make an effort in helping him, while Solaire's questline is served to you from the get go.

Ok you worthless subhumans

should I buy dark souls 3 with the dlc? I spent round 2 hunnid hours on the first one back in the days of throwing onionbros with unlimited HP from scaffolds

You shouldn't buy DaS3 at all period, unless you can get it for super cheap on sale.

DLC is garbage, get the vanilla. Despite memers, DaS 3 is a good game, although not without it's flaws. It has some of the best fights in the whole franchise and the level design, although not DaS tier, is certainly great.

This meme again.
DaS3 curbstomps DaS in literally every aspect except world design. It's a masterpiece that's only slightly weaker than Bloodborne.

Yes buy the game, don't buy the DLC tho.

Yes even demon's souls looked better

20 bucks good?

I'm thinking of really getting it. I remember being burned by 2 though, and feeling sad about wasting money on it. Why is the DLC not worth it? Don't get me wrong, I like spending less money but still I'm wondering what's so bad about DLC.

It has less than half of the content that was in The Old Hunters DLC for BB and it's the worst dlc so far within the series. You get a single boss fight that isn't that great and the area itself is filled with dull enviorment followed by boring enemies.

>pirate every dark souls
>end buying DS, then DS2, then DS3 for MUH PVP
>full of shitters, cheaters, and russians with 0.2mb connection
fell for the meme

Only good thing are the messages so you don't miss illusory walls or items.

Sure, that sounds good.
The problem with DaS3 is that its super linear and only has like 1 branching path in the whole game, so replaying it is a total slog. You also need to go to NG+2 to get higher-tier rings. The secret areas are top notch though, and my first playthrough was tons of fun.

best DaS game, so yes

1 boss, 1 optional boss, it's fucking short, offers almost nothing lore wise. It's less than 3 hours long.

Sure Friede is among the 3 best bosses From has made so far, but 15 bucks for a boss fight isn't worth it. I pirated it and still got mad.

Hopefully the second DLC will be lost crowns or old hunters tier good.

As long as I can have just a little bit of PvP I'm ok with it. I hate when games are dead, I'd rather have cheaters (I remember having fun even with cheaters, can you believe that motherfucker)

>walk behind a dead giant
>"Giant but hole"

>find message in dark souls 3 next to a wall
>"bug ahead"
>walk through the fucking wall
>wat.
>now outside the map and just walking around scouting everything up ahead

Don't listen to these bornefags here, dark souls 3 dlc is what old hunters was supposed to be, a two part dlc, but sony decided to unite them becouse it would have the same fate as the dlc of dark souls 3, one short dlc (yet with the best bossfight in souls series) and one longer dlc (that looks very promising ), buy the game with dlc, you wont regret it.

why does everyone assume he beats gywn just because you summon him there? for all we know he got his shit pushed in

3 is leagues better than 2 and the DLC is completely worth 15 bucks for the bosses alone

I did this too

Still better than 2.

>tfw "manus is the pygmy" fags will get btfo next month

?
that is outright stated in DS1

>vanishes to go find some sweet pyromancy
>when you find him again he just attacks you
>no dialogue
>no good loot

Epic storytelling Miyazaki does it again.

I refuse to believe you beat Solaire the first time you saw him, there's no way your new bitch-ass dodged his lightning spears.

>after countless of restarts and getting spoiled by nearly everything wanting to finally finsih game
>decide for saving solaire
>farm all these shit
>solaire saved
>2nd playthrough not saving solaire
>solaire is not there
>another gamefile not saving solaire, solaire is still not there

it´s like the game don´t want me to not save him.

What did he mean by this?

If you don't go to where he is in the end of the game, Solaire doesn't die.

SAD!

Are you guys fresh off the reddit boat?
Seigmeyer has been appreciated here on Sup Forums since the beginning same with Laurentius.

>imagine

Developer radio interview.

Other than that, nothing in game really I suppose.

Sieg is pretty cool until he decides to jump into a pit with 4 fucking minibosses full of toxic. You can´t even kill these things before how the fuck can he survive this?

>Ds3 is a masterpiece
It's BB lite. Far from a masterpiece

>those things
>minibosses
And last but not least
>you can't even kill these things before