What are you emulating today Sup Forums?

What are you emulating today Sup Forums?

Currently enjoying Pikmin 3 at silky smooth 30fps and 1080p with the new CEMU myself.

Other urls found in this thread:

cemu.info/releases/cemu_1.7.1.zip
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Final Fantasy 1 on the GBA

Emulating some wii games, wind waker currently

Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time

It's fun, but Superstar Saga was better

is Wii U emulation up and running?

what are good games on that platform that i can play

Pokemon HG on my tablet.

Princess Peach game. It's alright.

yo momma's ass on my Dick

My 1050 Ti arrived today so I'm testing lots of PS2/GC/Wii games.
SM3DW is beautiful at 4K. XCX runs pretty well but needs more improvement.

Can't wait to play BotW

Dragon Quest VIII and after that Rogue Galaxy. Recommend me similar JRPGs please.

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 and Chrono Trigger.
Excellent stuff.

>he thinks there is good games on wii U
there is a reason why that console was trash in sales, user

I was doing FFTA2, but turns out that game was slower than I remembered so I ditched it.
I have a couple of Kirby games ready to go there too, and I'm considering trying both Animal Crossing and FIre Emblem on Donplin.

Might take a while since I'm going through Xenoblade at the moment with the sequel ready imediately after. Maybe a few months considering the size of those games.

Recently got into psp emulation and finished the Valkyria Chronicles games.
>dat upscale

Metroid Prime Trilogy

these controls are killing my wrists

>everyone here is OK with op's 30 fps
>Zelda BOTW is 30fps
>OMG NINTENDO IS DEAD
Wew

nothing really. maybe i'm brain dead but i rather burn a game on a disc or just use flashcards or external hdd and play it on whatever system the game was made. doesn't make any sense i know.

Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories on my psp.
Sora's end game was a lot of fun so it's quite jarring how much simpler Riku's gameplay is so far.

Aesthetics are everything

Shut up you insolent troglodyte

3570K and 560Ti here, SM3dW and Pikmin 3 run at full speed. Pikmin is ok (download a day 2 save) and Mario only has glitches in the sand world so far.

Both games are extremely shitty compared respectively to Galaxy and Pikmin2 and I would be VERY sorry if I paid for this.

maybe

Has anyone been able to access the Cemu website today? I think it's down.

Works just fine here.
cemu.info/releases/cemu_1.7.1.zip

Trying out Persona 5. Pretty amazing how I can play a game for free that's not even released yet in the West.

People who haven't discovered PC gaming really get screwed nowadays.

APOLOGIZE

Ever since I put this on my phone I can't stop playing it. sitting in front of my $1k gaming PC fiddling on my phone all day.

what's happened to my life?

You can play it on a cfw ps3 too.

>phone

Where are you playing this? You're using pointer controlls right? What are you using as a sensor bar?

>what's happened to my life?

he's been posted here for months but I still have no idea who this autist is

have a link to anything about him?

Can't you just map it to an xbox/ps3 controller?

Fuck off hipster. Wash your ratty-ass beard and while you're at it, just kill yourself. look at your fucking chin lmfao kissless virgin cuck

Mobile gaming is gaming. Get over it.

He's Sup Forums.

currently playing Killer7 on Dolphin

I did that with Fire Emblem.
But I make a point to myself not to play it unless I'm away from my computer, which is why I only installed the ones I've beaten multiple times already.

But that's a great choice too if all you do are skirmishes. It removes some of the risk of you abandoning and never finishing it.

I don't know either and I have like 30 pictures of this guy.

>tfw you've actually grown fond of his beard and legit think he's alpha as fuck

You know user for a fun fact most if not all KH games have some reference in them
>Chain of Memories = COM
>Dream Drop Distance = 3D
Coded is well Coded
>Birth By Sleep = Bulletin Board System
All the HD Series took some thinking but you can correlate them to HDR or
>HD Remix
>Final Chapter Prolouge = FCP or Final Cut Pro (???) possibly couldn't be right but who cares

i fuckin love this guy and I have no idea why,...

I'm really depressed, so I jump from game to game hoping to find something interesting but at the end of the day I still want to kill myself

Only berniefags steal games

>paying for used games

Hey guys, actual Jimmy Numale here. My origin was sometime in August, someone posted me in Sup Forums and leaked my IG. There was also some other minor stuff floating around Sup Forums just before that, found someone post a pic of me and my girlfriend in Sup Forums (I don't browse Sup Forums personally, one of my friends let know) with a description like "rate my gf, guys!" and then the anarchy ensued. It's kind of fun being a living meme

are yuo related to moonman? nice chin cuck nigger fag die fuckface

Why is Sup Forums so obsessed with autism?

It's like you fucks discovered it and now have to shove it down everyone's throat.

We get it, it exists. What makes it so special than any other illnesses out there?

>autism: the post

Gamecube Wind Waker.

I know people are obssessed with it in america. Apparently there's all sorts of paranoia about vaccines causing it and shit like that. Crazy shit.

Maybe some other places are like that too, but I couldn't tell you.

on my pc connected to my TV with a usb sensor bar I bought on ebay

I never knew about this, although FPS games with regular gamepads kill me, hence why I'm trying to play it with the wii remote

> phone

Why are PC "gamers" so fucking poor?

>on my pc connected to my TV with a usb sensor bar I bought on ebay
Okay I though you might have been trying to play with a conventional sensor bar on your pc desk, which never goes right.

Try to keep more than 1m of distance of your tv and always rest your arm on your lap. You'll find that the pointer controls are surprisingly sensitive and most games go out of their way to make it super customizable.
When playing on a desk you can also play confortably resting your arm on it, but you'll definitely need a short distance sensor bar, like the gamepad for the WiiU.

Luckily only Prime 3 has motion controls and it's limited to some very rare fanservice-y bits of you openings doors and shit, so it should be rather confortable to control.

I was literally about to post a comment asking the same goddamn thing. Who the fuck is this guy

Eat more and lift some weights faggot.

thanks for the info

>canada
of course

Only a superior leaf could get Sup Forums so upset

This is a copypasta, I've seen this exact same comment all over reddit and other posts on Sup Forums.

proof faget

i dont fucking understand how this living meme thinks both that god awful haircut, and absolute shitfest of a beard look good.

wait he has a good pc? i fucking hate this guy jesus

>admitting that you go to Reddit
Diggy shiggy

Dragon Quest Monsters: Terry's Wonderland 3D

what are you 12? reddit is actually better than this shit hole now.

Pikmin 2, mostly. Tried SA2B, but it kept crashing. I think my rom is shit

you should keep in mind that emulators are more CPU dependant than GPU dependant

WHY DOES THIS NU MALE KEK KEEP SHOWING UP ON Sup Forums I SWEAR IT WAS JUST A Sup Forums MEME. GET OFF MY BOARD REEEE

Super Mario 3 on NES.
>tfw when shitty early '90s kid who only played it on SNES with the combo cart.

It's actually pretty neat on nes, I didn't expect the ~20px repainting area though.

That dude is alright, he's like a wacky cartoon character.
Especially this pic cracks me up every fucking time.

He's a good man. Well, maybe half a man but still. I bet he's enjoying life way more than most of the sobs browsing here.

>calling people political insults without knowing their politics
shiggy doo

Why doesnt he grow a stache too

pic related cause i didn't knew what to play recently and i've chosen to go back to something i knew would cheer me up and oh boy my memories fooled me

Try Ape Escape 3 mate, it's gorgeous on 8x native and emulates like a charm.

I forgot about that game. RIP GBA #2, your L&R buttons could never handle this game.

Goddammit who is he? I keep seeing his weird mug. Gotta admit I'm starting to get used to him. Seems like an alright dude.

i may start the windwaker hd if my mood is right for it