youtube.com/watch?v=MInSJZYRd44
youtube.com/watch?v=iX0RV8SzjBM
youtube.com/watch?v=JlpihtgGq6k
youtube.com/watch?v=X03PjHwA4Rc
youtube.com/watch?v=RplG-7hCY2Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

People wanted movie garbage games

Game?

I wish they'd make another SSX Tricky style game. I don't want realistic snowboarding or build your own character. I want absurd levels, ridiculous tricks, and RPG stat building for goofy characters

Because the avenue was played out by 2006.

By that point, Tony Hawk games were basically dead, Activision stopped making TH spinoffs (like Mat Hoffman/Kelly Slater/Shaun Murray), MX/ATV games were becoming old hat/sims, SSX flopped with On Tour and other EA Sports Big titles were failing. Extreme vidya had no momentum left, and Skate basically sucked up all the burned-out TH players.

wtf i love bicycles now?!?!!?

>no mention of Fuel
what a fun, fun, fun fucking game to play especially online

Year after year they released shitty buggy games with sub-60 metacritic scores, so finally consumers gave up.

boy have these replies become obnoxious and tiresome

>tfw going with a convoy of people to get the cheevos for crossing the map from those corner camps
>tfw game is ded

downhill domination

yeah games dead as fuck obviously, but it's still pretty fun to play in single player just to think about good times and still enjoy what they did with the game

because normies can't process the speed

>esports shit

Yeah I just wish they did more with the game. Had a ton of potential.

>tfw no new Burnout
At least Paradise was a good ending to the series.

>Anything multiplayer with competition where I can't win by grinding is esports

It ain't the 90's anymore, brah.

Reconsider your existence.

AND IT OFFENDS ME

3 was still the best, though. Good thing it's playable on PCSX2.

its fucking buttery

only annoying this is if you want to get rid of the black sky you have to be in software mode when you are picking your car and go into hardware mode after event starts

Too videogamey

Excitebike 64 is very underrated

WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP

YEAH I'M SO TIRED OF WAITING

SO HERE I AM

rocket league is too tame. It's nothing like the old extreme vidya

THIS FIRE IS OUT OF CONTROL IM GONNA BURN THIS CITY

BURN THIS CITY

Freakstyle was breddy gud

If it really were what you think it is, she wouldn't be chugging it like nothing. That shit is rank as fuck.

If you're really careful about it, you can play rocket league without accidentally joining an esports team and have fun with it that way.

;_;7

youtube.com/watch?v=9BCBlz8Jq8U

This was the shit

>twisted metal ded
>burnout ded

>Brian McBride

Underrated

i dont know if they could have stereo typed her any harder

>project gotham racing dead
>midnight club dead

ah, the 'ol every-japanese-person-loves-jumprope stereotype. When will people wake up?

>PGR

man sheeeit
if you heard her voice

>midnight club dead

>tfw
youtube.com/watch?v=VcPOGS5S28g

In this timeline we're living in, San Diego is doing a RDR sequel instead of Midnight Club, and that's going to take another 3 years for that to come out, then another 3 years for Midnight Club to be finished, so RIP.

youtube.com/watch?v=8A4TmtgF2Y8

youtube.com/watch?v=yYqEih-k1GU
youtube.com/watch?v=ls6ql-wXwjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=vJz7j1hsqiI
youtube.com/watch?v=sAN3Gl4PbzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2aPVOidHLXI
youtube.com/watch?v=MInSJZYRd44

It's probably for the best, user, MC:LA was kind of shit.

>licensed music is the reason we're not getting remasters

fuck dude I forgot how awesome this song was

TMPS3 is a fucking magnificent multiplayer game killed by sony being unable to into network stability. That and the neo-journalists struggled with its old school control scheme which is incrediably well tuned for the game. That and not enough people paid attention to the mini-map which shows a staggering amount of info.

damn shame

i wish there was a steam port

Don't even get me started. I played it for the first time ever just a month ago, within the first 20 seconds of driving around I already knew it was fucking SHIT. Cars handle like tanks now and the FOV is so goddamn low it screws up my perception of distance. Went back to MC2 and 3 Remix so fucking fast. Wasn't a fan of the tryhard cinematics either, they had none of GTA's production value nor previous MC's racial stereotyping humor.

Burnout 3 Takedown is the best non-simulation racing game.

Such a fucking amazing game, shame the series started to get weaker over time.

I didn't even like Paradise. It wasn't a "bad" game but it just didn't feel like Burnout

God damn, I really hope the PS4 bundle sells at least decently. I desperately want to play people online.

Sonyggers need to be more vocal about Wipeout, at least half as loud as nintenbabbies are about Fzero.

Who /qirex/ here?

The only problem I had with Paradise was how easy it was. I liked the open city just fine, but it never really ramped up in difficulty like Takedown did. Revenge was babby mode.

Truth hurts, brah.

SSX?

I hate to break it to you but that webm isn't of wipeout.

The ships in Wipeout were always too floaty. I mean, I know they're literally floating, but still, the controls on F-Zero are a lot tighter. How does that Fast RMX compare? Might as well pick it up for the Switch.

>multiplayer games are no longer called multiplayer games, just esports

The difference is subtle but important-

1) F-zero are planes locked to a track
2) Wipeout are powerboats with anti-gravity

Thats why wipeout is floaty - its meant to be so whereas f-zero has tighter (but less drifty) handling because planes don't turn like that. Its also why wipeout lends itself to really harsh turns where f-zero prefers more long drags.

Its also why Redout is basically not-F-zero and formula fusion is a shit version of wipeout.

Yeah, that makes sense. The F-Zero style is more to my liking, so I'll go check out that Redout, thanks.

>t. horse semen expert

>t. city boy

AND I CAN FEEL YOU BREATHING

Friendly reminder that neither Redout or Formula Fusion are like Wipeout OR F-Zero. They are just bad games plain and simple.

Game name?

are you telling me you're NOT a horse semen expert?

AND IT'S KEEPING ME AWAKE

Wasn't that in flat out?

Both

at the same time?

Yes

>Beta was amazing when worked
>Devs and Jaffe were lurking threads before everyone called devs "shills"
>OC everywhere
>There was even going to be a /tmg/ vs Eat, Sleep, Play shazbowl sometime after it launched
>But the servers never worked...

Somewhere there's an alternative timeline where the servers worked and the game was hailed as an all time classic online game. But that's not this timeline.

holy fuck this game was the shit.
countless hours.
punching and hitting people with sticks never got old. I need to get this back.

>formula fusion
>bad
correct
>redout
>bad
no

I followed (and played) the game religiously. I regret absolutely nothing but if there is ever a game fucked by incompetancy its TMPS3 - the game its fucking rock solid mechanically from every angle but the network issues completely killed it. I still rate it as the best twisted metal game (yes, besting even TM2).

it was in something else too i just cant remember

i still enjoy some TMB from time too time

>never got to play online MP back in the day
>all the fucking around it requires these days

What's the game's name, please?

it emulates alright

read the friggin thread

downhill domination

no, and thanks.

imagine a sequel with VR

i think i'd puke

PGR was just a shittier forza anyways

oh sorry, I meant a shittier forza, but with motorbikes

youtube.com/watch?v=iX0RV8SzjBM
youtube.com/watch?v=JlpihtgGq6k
youtube.com/watch?v=X03PjHwA4Rc
youtube.com/watch?v=RplG-7hCY2Y

PGR and Forza has absolutely nothing to do with each, at all. It's an arcade style game with sim-cade behavior.

>there will never be another arcade racing game as close to perfection as Burnout 3

the trick is figuring out which game hes describing

Obviously PGR. Even if someone were to shitpost about how Forza has sim-cade driving, the style of the game is definitely not arcade. The whole premise of Metropolis Street Racer and Project Gotham Racing is arcade cab style high score play, but the driving involves slightly sim-y stuff like hydroplaning, wheel spin, multiple styles of drifting, influence from downforce, with some cool shit like arranging your own garage and choosing from soft tops, hard tops, convertible and your own license plate.

>shitposting about games you've never played