Hey user... do you like, Kojima?

Hey user... do you like, Kojima?

His early work was a little too action hero for my taste. But when MGS3 came out in '04, I think he really came into their own, commercially and artistically. The whole game has a clear, simple plot, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the narrative a big boost. He's been compared to Tarantino, but I think Kojima has a far more campy, yet cynical style of story telling. He manages to combine humor and serious tones with utmost class and artistic integrity. Everything he produces is a pleasure to play and a pleasure to watch, he really elevated the medium, on several occasions. Some people even call him the father of modern stealth games.

In '08, Kojima released MGS4, his most accomplished game. I think his undisputed masterpiece is this game. A game so enjoyable to play, yet with a deep and complex story. Most people probably don't listen to what the story is saying. But they should, because it's not just about the the end of an era, the death of a man, and the importance of trends and memes. It's also a personal statement about Kojima Himself.

Hey user!

TRY GETTING A RESERVATION AT DARPA NOW YOU FUCKING BASTARD!

I rike it

Would be better if you had half a clue of how to string sentences together, 7/10.

Are you using Google translate?

I prefer hideo more

Who is hideo?

its funny because its copying that funny meme scene in that movie that Sup Forums likes

Hahaha ;P

FUCK YOU KOJIMBLES I'LL NEVER FORGIVE YOU FOR THE PIECE OF SHIT MGSV WAS
EAT A DICK
I HOPE DEATH STRANDING FLOPS SO HARD YOU'LL GO BANKRUPT YOU FUCKING HACK

10/10 underrated FPBP

There is absolutely nothing wrong with mgsv. You just dunno how to have fun and want to be spoon-fed a video game

There's a lot wrong with MGSV.
But it's still a good video game.
Would have been better if it wasn't released on the PS3/360 though. It seems to have suffered a lot due to having to run on those systems, like MB being split up, and lots of empty nothing between outposts, etc.

Also a proper ending would have been nice, of course.

I ROV U JEFF

You're gutter trash, his writing never amounted to anything more than a mishmash of action movies. The only area where his games really shined was always the gameplay and design. MGSIV would be the best if it didn't interrupt you with 9 fucking hours of fucking cutscenes (most of them redundant and filled with exposition) throughout the game.
Essentially you're the worst kind of MGS fan.

The game play was always great but without the narrative the entire series would be pretty fucking boring. People enjoy things for different reasons you know, maybe you should grow up a little. His enjoyment of the story doesn't stop you from enjoying the gameplay and vice versa, people like different things. Try to be an adult okay?

>The game play was always great but without the narrative the entire series would be pretty fucking boring.
Fuck you, the gameplay is the only reason to even touch this mess of a plot. Kojima is a hack writer but a brilliant game designer.

Well it's fine to disagree but thinking your opinion is the only "correct" one really just makes you look like a stupid spoiled child. I mean I can't force you to be intelligent I guess.

>There is absolutely nothing wrong with mgsv
Come the fuck on, that's just untrue. The game is fun, but it's not in the same league as the other MGS games.

How the fuck can you explain the legions of fans that love the Metal Gear storyline? Just cause you don't like something doesn't make it bad, dumbass

>Hey user... do you like, Kojima?

I'd like him more if he were playable in MGSV.