Hey user!

>Hey user!
>Sorry man we won't be able to play video games for awhile.
>You remember I told you I'm in the army?
>Well, I'm getting deployed in a month and I won't be back for about a year.
>No worries man! When I get back we can finally meet up and have that beer!

>Tfw pic related

Feels really bad. Used to play Company of Heroes with this guy all the time. I met him on /x/ of all places and it turns out he lived right up the street from me. We never got to meet IRL but I'm almost positive he's dead. He was a cool guy.

Anyone else have stories like this?

Yeah kinda.
Played league with a guy.
he said he wasn't feelin' good one night and was gonna log off.
I found out through a relative of his that I worked with that he killed himself that night.

Twice.

One guy I met on the SA forums killed himself about a year ago. Lived in Bristol.

Another guy I met through Natural Selection (HL1 mod) like 13 years ago. Died of a brain tumor a couple months ago. He lived in Oregon and I was in England. I was over in San Francisco a month before he died and we missed each other by a few hours.

Ugh.

>made best friends with college roomate
>I drop out of ROTC 2 years in, he stays
>stay in contact
>dwindling over the year, still want to see him soon
>be last year
>we finally get to chat a couple times in one month
>having a laff at old memories
>two days later he kills himself
>Last Online: 256 Days ago
>I said goodbye to him at the airport
>next time I saw him was at the wake

>tfw I fucked off steam and got a life
>After a year that life started to go slightly down the drain
>I get on Steam after a year just to play vidya w/ my vidya friends again
>Some of them left, most of them are skeptical after I just vanished for a year
>My absolute most dearest vidya bro also got a life and fucked off about 3 months after I did
>Unlike me he never came back

God fucking damn dude. Matt, if you're reading this, I miss vidya bro.

Met a dude on /tg/ when lfg, we found one but it was shit, then we found another, it was shit, this kept happening so eventually we just started running our own groups. He was going to drive up and run a game for my friends and I in real life, he drove 8 hours from his state to min. He died in a car crash about 4 blocks from my (at that time) apartment. He got hit by a drunk driver who didn't even have their license. Feels bad man.

>One guy I met on the SA forums killed himself about a year ago. Lived in Bristol.
B-Bristol, England?

>meet a cute girl from a community on PS4
>played FFXIV a lot and eventually got married in-game
>turns out she lived in the same state as me, about 1 hour away
>one day she ask me to come over to do "stuff"
>go in her room, she grabs me and staros kissing me uncontrollably
>kiss back, grabbing her nice tight ass
>she gets down and starts blowing me
>diamonds.jpg
>she wants me to fuck her from behind
>get behind her, pull her pants down
>see a pair of balls and a cock
>wtf.png
>"uuum"
>"oh, sorry user, I didn't want to tell you cause I thought you wouldn't see me"
>"it's okay"
>proceed to stick it in butt

>tfw met a "girl" that turned out to be a trap, fucked him anyways

Yep

I live there. Sorry about your friends. ;_;

>If we were, he'd be right here now
Compels me to ponder

Whoever this user was, he's a good person and should feel proud.

We all do.

All those memories will be lost in time.

>asked if it was possible to get a new heart with uber

>Tried to kill myself 5 years or so ago
>Thinking about the steam friends I would have left in the dark

>SA forums
eat shit

>willingly enlisting to die for greedy capitalist scum and other assorted trash
>die

Lmao that retard deserved it hahaha lol

You should be glad your retard friend is dead op

I've got a little dedicated group of ventrillo buds who started out as a 1942 clan a couple centuries ago. We all got there because of our interest in video games and World War II history, so it has kind of evolved into a general video game hang out place for casual war gaming nerds. As you might expect, a lot of the dudes there are vets. A few served in the sand lands, but nobody really saw much combat as far as I know.

One dude did get kind of fucked up. The helicopter he was riding in malfunctioned and crashed, quite a few guys died on it and it made the news. He lived, but suffered some severe head trauma and isn't exactly the same. The first time he came on after the accident he was still in the hospital. He was talking rather slurred, kept forgetting what he was saying, and it was pretty shitty. We kept him company while he was in the hospital, and he played video games to kill the time, but we had to encourage him to play turn based shit instead of real time strategy. He just couldn't handle the real time stuff, because he was so out of it and couldn't think straight most the time.

I don't spend as much time with them anymore because I've become semi-normal scum, but I still drop in once in a while to hang out. The dude in the helicopter crash seems to be doing better. Last I recall he's out of the hospital, his speech still slurs a bit and he's a little different, but he's doing a lot better. I see him still launch games on steam, and he's moving back to more involved stuff, so I hope his brain is healing up.

most military deaths are suicide

that guy probably agreed with you

nice blog retard.

I have a Ukrainian guy in my friends list. He hasn't been online since the civil war.

I keep hoping he just got fucked over and is now homeless or something, but I think he is dead.

Would do the same, user. No shame.

OP here. is correct. My step-father was in the Army and killed himself, too. Shit's fucked up. I just wish I knew what happened to my Steam friend with some sort of certainty.

all been there lad