Current state of 3DS hack-fags

Current state of 3DS hack-fags.

what

So update. You hacked your 3ds, didn't you?

A9LH+Luma works fine on 11.3

Get with the times, grandpa.

Luma can update savely. You donĀ“t have a clue, assclown.

If you've got an even remotely recent version of Luma and A9LH updating is safe. You'll lose access to the Homebrew Channel though, Smea is working on updating the payload for it.

I'm new to 3ds hacking...should I be going through with updating via System Settings?

I updated, now playing mhg

If you have AL9H or Emunand, you can update from the system settings without any issue because of how AL9H/Emunand works.

You posted this yesterday shilltendo.
You consoles have been blown the fuck open and Ill never pay you a penny for your games.
Have a nice day :)

Um no it doesn't, it fucking patched Homebrew launcher.

....so update? Everything still works.

the gif should be him crying and wailing

What exactly are people updating for? I can play FE Fates just fine.

all the games that are coming to the 3ds in the next few weeks

why's it take so long to hack this piece of shit?
And why is it having it stick so random? Shit keeps freezing on me, but the guide says thats normal.

Original 3DS or New XL? Obviously newer is faster.

Took me 20mins ish for the n3ds. They pretty much took away the long parts and somplified the shit out of the process tbqh

Which means literally nothing since you don't use the Homebrew menu if you've hacked your 3DS.

old. I'd be fine with how longs its taking if I didn't have this rng on whether the step wants to actually work or not

If it keeps freezing then I recommend starting from scratch. That's what I did and it worked on my first try.