Sup Sup Forums

Sup Sup Forums
Got a new job doing basically nothing that occasionally takes me far from civilization. What Android games are best? Often have no wireless network availability when out, so single player games are preferable

Bully port on phone is pretty good.

what job?

Get a switch

TheoTown. It's like SimCity, but absolutely fucking free. No ads, no freemium, highly configurable, costs nothing.

absolute madman

emulators, ff ports
consider getting a 3ds

I think FTL is available on mobile, get that shit

get Pixel Dungeon and beat it 20459341 times

Work zone security for construction, electricians who work on powerlines, telephone/cell tower repairmen.

I'll look into it, thanks.

pretty cool job if i do say so myself
also give me the sauce

buy a vita with henkaku and you got a steam portable device

Have no source, found her on a /fit/ "high test/thicc" thread.

>high test
More like high cholesterol.

Emulators my man. Anything up to N64 and PS1 emulates great on modern devices. PSP, DS, and a few other things also do fine. RPG and TBS games do well with touch screen controls, since precise controls are not necessary. If you want to go a little more over the deep end, there are bluetooth controls you can pair with your device to get physical buttons.

There are also some actual real games on Android. Xcom Enemy Within is a straight port. Someone else mentioned FTL. Open source projects like Open Xcom will also sometimes have android ports. There is a lot for you if you look for it.

Why don't you make like a tree and fuck off?

how do you get a job like that

fuck off you cheese burger eatin bastard

trade school, college, connections, etc

fuck off you greasy cheeseburger walrus.

Dandy Dungeon is pretty good

Disregard what said.
Traffic/work zone security is a booming business right now. In the US, many states require that contractors must have traffic/work zone security when operating on or near a public road. Just find a station near you and apply. Keep bugging em. Flagger positions are entry level and you get BBB, first aid, and AED certified during training.
Good luck.