It is safe to say that it's the worst console ever...

It is safe to say that it's the worst console ever? even failed consoles from the past had that thing you call "exclusives"

Yes

The ShitBox One exclusive left is fucking bad like real bad

No.

Nothing can surpass the shitiness of the Atari Jaguar or 3DO.

I cannot take the fucking UI of this console. It's clunky, ugly and slow as shit.

No, it has the best controller ever made.

Your ignorance, maybe

It's the best, since it's given PCucks the best controller.

Oh right, the Gamegear exists too, and the PC-FX.

Jaguar had Rayman. 3DO the best console ports of Need For Speed and SFII Turbo. Those 3 games are literally better than anything the Xbone has

I've got an Atari Jaguar and Xbox One, the only good exclusive on the Jaguar is probably Alien vs Predator and it runs worse than even modern console shooters, making it basically unplayable in my opinion. I guess Attack of the Mutant Penguins isn't terrible but it's not particularly good.

uh, isn't Halo 5 a Xbone exclusive?

Halo 5 is better than any PS4 game desu.

>Halo 5 is better than any PS4 game desu.
it's not, but it's definitely better than any Jaguar exclusive

I also think Sunset Overdrive is better than every Jaguar exclusive.

If you're underage, sure. It's one of the worse consoles to have released recently.

How's Zool 2 on the Jaguar? Assuming you have it.
I want to emulate it but haven't bothered trying out which Jaguar emulator is best.

>you have to go back +20 years ago to find a console as bad as this
>"but you're underage!"

The statistics of the Xbox One:

Exclusive = 34
Console exclusive = 128
Multiplatform = 907

This coming from a sonybrony shill who's still stuck with fucking bloodborne. Stop shilling and go play your game, retard.

KEK

Nothing can be worse than the piipoo

I heard it has good rumble effects

Hell no.

I own a Colecovision, it is a legitimately dogshit system.

You'd have to start playing games in the 6th gen of consoles to be this delusional.

As a (former) developer, I hated it. Absolutely horrible AI, bricks for no reason, weird bugs in the SDK. PS4 was so much simpler. It was really odd considering Sonys history and Microsofts experience in software

no
+test

>+20 years
Good to know the Hyperscan and Wii were released that long ago.

>horrible AI

I meant UI.

Also the fucking piece of shit went out of devmode constantly, annoying as fuck

you just want flame wars

the fact that it have sold over 20mil cant tell you something. its not the best console of this generation but you must be dumb as shit, to call it "the worst"

wii u? anyone? a have it, i love it, but it is still the worst

Tempest 2000 is better than any Xbone exclusive.

So if the worst console ever sitll beat the Wii U in terms of sales, what does that make the Wii u'?

It's not even better than Raiden V

>Dreamcast has more games than the Xbox One

>Sales is an indicator of success
enjoy justin bieber then

meant quality not success

Something that should have been an optional controller

whats batter?
bloodborne\nioh machine
halo\gears machine
mario machine

???

wow what a chose you've got here

I don't have it unfortunately but I've heard it is good. Here is my Jaguar collection, I also have Tempest 2000 but it's not complete in box.

Super Turbo on Dreamcast was much better.

I'm liking it. As a primary PC gamer it's basically exactly what I'm looking for in a console with better media playback than the PS4 and the way it integrates with your TV stream. Then BC and Cross compat basically seal the deal...

As for exclusives, RR, Forza, SSOD and Halo 5 are all pretty good

Nice collection. Did you get those when they launched or did you start collecting afterwards?
Also, there's a Jaguar rpg called Towers II: (something) Stargazer. It didn't look that good to me but you might be interested in expanding your collection

It is like nam

How can it be bad when it gives PS4 owners their only exclusive. Shitposting about it because PS4 has nogames

What media playback benefits does it have over PS4 besides 4K bluray? If they announce Ninja Gaiden 2 BC on the thing, I'll seal the deal and be full idort with a windows 7 PC this gen.

so on the Nintendo thread it was "radiant silvergun is better than any nintendo exclusive"
shills, at least modify the joke a bit you're not even trying, whatever they're paying you is too much

It's great for older games. Think of it as a Blu ray player that doubles as a port machine

Audio CDs, playing MP3s on HDD, MKV, built in streaming support, sleep mode, easier to use TV features...

The PS4 has been playing catch up all gen on this stuff

I don't know what thread you're even mentioning and i absolutely disagree with that, even though Resogun is pgood.

>Did you get those when they launched or did you start collecting afterwards?
I got all of this roughly 10 years ago, I never owned the Jaguar at launch.

I've got a list of games I want to get eventually but I haven't purchased anything new since maybe 2009. I'll try to remember that title though.

What the fuck does Resogun has to do with anyof that.

Oh shit, my bad I misread that.

Only so they can datamine everything you play with it.

uh huh, sure

>tfw no Jaguar /vr/ buddy to play retro games with while drinking cheap beer
I'd let you play my Virtual Boy and 32x in return.

I also own a TurboGrafx 16

Does it have the CD addon?

I don't have the CD addon, it was too expensive for me when I go the TurboGrafx. I only have 5 games for it.

The xbox 360 controller was the best made, the xbone controller was just a downgrade.

no the WiiU is the worst piece of shit ever. i get to play lots of xbox games on my pc so its not like it doesnt have games. but of course a poor fag and a nintendo bebe wouldnt know that

What the fuck am I even reading, have you even tried the Xbox One controller?

And yes, it's Xbox One, not xbone you fucking retard.

Too bad. The best TG16 games are on CD.

eh the 360 is better. its way more durable you cant break those fucking things. the xbone controller has nicer anologe sticks and better dpad but thats really it. I dont like the bumbers and triggers as much and its just a tiny bit less comfortable than 360.

Personally it's the worst for me because Xbox began with so much potential and it's fallen so far, they represent the worst of the industry

Sounds like you played one of the early revisions, bumpers have been fixed in the newer controllers, also they now include bluetooth for easier PC connection, something wireless 360 severely lacks.

I didn't pay very much for my TurboGrafx and games and it just seemed like way too much money for a novelty. I only purchased the Jaguar because it was the final Atari console and the last console made in the United States.