FFXIV

>Play tank
>don't give a fuck, pull to gates or just stay calm and collected in raids
>Play DPS
>get only upset at other dps if under performing
>Play Healer
>Suddenly find myself angry at everyone, constantly mad
I guess this image holds some truth, why is that?

Day of the fryer when

you are the most important role on the game, so a lot of responsibility and stress comes with playing a healer

Healer is legitimately the hardest role in the game if you want to master a good balance of dps and keeping everyone alive

You need to know when to cast something before attacks happen and always need to be one step ahead lest cleric fuck you over

>le healers are hard meme
it's the easiest shit in the world. no one forces you to DPS because fights are never balanced with healer DPS in mind. if you can't pass DPS checks without healer DPS, you need to fucking replace your sub 1k DPS and Tanks.

Healers are just cock slaves to tanks and dps, if they're bad you hate them, if they're good they're the one carrying you.

>Another Healslut thread
Fuck off sissy boys

Gordias A4 would like a word with you
>Everyone in cleric and out of tank stance for all 4 legs
>Every kill was during the enrage cast or seconds before.

because healers get pissed when DPS and tanks arent doing their jobs.

It's a shit and boring role, and one of the easiest to do to a successful level.

that's because everyone was undergeared as fuck. savage has no minimum ilvl cap and gordias was well known for being overtuned

now you can blow through A4 just like A1S.

It's not that healing is hard, it's that healers are focused on other players so it's easier for them to see when someone else fucks up.

Are you ready for Shitadem 2: Electric Weeaboo?

>It's a green sprout tank in duty roulette episode
>regen
>max emnity ping

>using regen pre pull

These lovely ladies will be your maids tonight.

Say something nice to them, Sup Forums.

no way fag

It was overtuned yes, but the "not tuned around healer/tank" meme is a complete lie unless you want to wait until welfare gear is upgradeable, or we're talking about creator.

Where are their hands?

Where the good ASTs at

When are the best times to use AOE balances in a12s? Is it worth using it on adds if I get it or should I save it for after his limit break even though you don't get the full effect because of stasis? Or should I pop it before timegates?

That's no way to talk to a lady, user!

>tfw you start losing your mind and going crazy playing this game
>tfw i'm stuck in a house and I need mental help

damage is tuned for tanks and dps, not healers. if you have to use healer DPS at all to skip phases or pass DPS checks then your tanks or DPS are NOT pulling their own weight.

You guys are BiS by now right?
Are you really inconveniencing every single group you join just because you were too lazy to learn Savage?
Surely you wouldn't right?
R-Right?

How much will it cost me to pat each one on the head once?

Time/Might should be alive more then 30 seconds.
Stasis halts the decay of buffs so throw shit on a ranged.
Last stasis to timegates is around 20-30 seconds after everyone gets back

that gave me a good laugh, the only thing that's worse than wowfugees are people who only played 7 and 10

>resubbed 20 days ago after quitting in 2.3
>missed the opportunity to join learning parties for content like Savage
>never gonna get to do it

why should I spend hours in raids just to be minutes faster in other content?

Stop posting this shit in every fucking thread you piece of shit

Yes i'm legit mad you fucking attention whore

You will spend most of your time paying attention to your group, so it is easier to see their mistakes.
I can't play healer because of this, I usually play tank jobs so healing shitty tanks that refuse to use cooldowns (or worse shit like DRKs that refuse to use darkside/blood price/etc) is too painful to me.
Also, lots of NINs without poisons. Sure, level sync will reset your shit, but you should be used to it already at fucking level 60.

I'm debating on BLM or MCH for want to swing around my big dick dps hyooj crits. Which one would be better? Not familiar with either.

>Grinding alex normal for items to gear alts
>Get into A10
>Somebody playing PUG
>Doing about 1000 less DPS than me on monk
>Doesn't have fists of fire because PUG

I didn't think this people actually existed

BLM.
Wildfire brings big numbers but it can't actually crit.

>regen before pulling
Novice Network was a mistake.

There is learning to play piano.
And then there is learning to Play MCH.

BLM will net your yuuge crits and hits alot better, MCH is all about spam and playing all of mozarts symphonies at once on only one actionbar with mousclick only.

just wait for the retard who will tell you that he will absolutely do more damage that way because he has better Stat scaling and more cross class skills

>tfw forget poisons and still do more damage than the other dps
I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Because it proves to others that you're a good player.
Every time I see a person in full Shire gear I know that I'm in for a bad time because they couldn't be bothered to learn Savage so they probably haven't bothered to learn how to play their class either.

i couldn't care less what people think about me by inspecting

Having BiS in this game has no meaning since any scrub can buy gil for cheap as hell and pay top statics/FCs to carry them through savage for all the BiS loot they can buy.

>Every time I see a person in full Shire gear I know that I'm in for a bad time because they couldn't be bothered to learn Savage so they probably haven't bothered to learn how to play their class either.
Or maybe because I started playing in 3.4 and no one wants to recruit new players to their statics?

Raid gear just tells me you're likely an elitist asshole, like yourself.

>that fucking ayy lmao face
Why this face is so fucking common? How can people look at this and say "yes, that is a great face I will love to look at it for the rest of my eorzean life"?
Sure, Au Ra have dogshit customization options (fucking giraffes have ear customization, go suck a PS3 you hack), but the fish horn is also the worst one too. This isn't even a joke option like these lala brigades or bara homos, it is just plain awful.

This attitude is probably why you're not being invited to any Savage groups.
Considering you don't think gear has any effect on your DPS I'd be willing to bet you're one of those people who don't play their class properly.

You can easily find a static by putting your self out there.
Just PuG a couple of the fights and then set up a PF saying you're looking for a group.

That is so uncommon it's not really a concern. If you see someone with Savage gear you can safely assume that they know how to play their class.

The only useful thing the guy did was give me Goad

because only trannies play as female au ra and they sexually identify as them

Even dogshit pugs can do 9/10
Apply yourself.

>That is so uncommon
it's really not on NA servers.
RMT is at all time high now that Stormblood is approaching and people buy savage page/loot runs all the time from a buddies static that sells carries. There's a guy on Exodus that has full ilvl 270 from buying nothing but Savage loot carries but he can't tank for dogshit. He believes that DRK should never drop Grit.

>tanks that don't mitigate deadly thrust

Doesn't matter if it it's uncommon when anyone can do it with enough money or gil

>putting your self out there
>Apply yourself

and you think I haven't?

Every thread the same shit
Fuck off retard, I've found better people in shire gear than in any raid finder group

EU here, can confirm. RMT chynamen are in every capital Aetheryte.

Just unlocked level 50 roulette and fuck, how do you stand doing old content? I'm already bored out of my mind doing pre 50 dungeons, Tometorium and 50 dungeons and I only did those once.

I just wanna unlock DRK. Are HW dungeons any better?

>Collect BiS and A12S mount
>Do nothing but showoff and AFK in idyllshire all week long until Tuesday
really fires those neurons

>If you see someone with Savage gear you can safely assume that they know how to play their class.

I wish this was true, not everyone has as low standards as you.

From my experience, the people that main one job and do nothing but Savage are the shittiest of players in both playstyle and attitude. They can't function in Extreme Primals without callouts or they make mistakes often because "why bother trying when my gear carries me"

>Savage gear doesn't mean anything because (insert anecdotal evidence here)

You're probably why these people are so mad.

I mean in relation to people in full Shire. You can at least assume you're not going get an AFK healer or full Defiance BB spam WAR if they have A12S gear.

ACT was a mistake

>ears facing forward

This shit always triggers me

Savage gear and BiS means nothing at all with the way the vertical gear progression works in this game, fact. You never need it to beat existing content and it's going to get replaced by questing/dungeons items in Stormblood. Even when you raid Savage in Stormblood, the BiS gear you obtain will go obsolete when the next raid/crafting tier comes out.

>You guys are BiS by now right?
Not a big achievement these days since even total shitters like me can do it two times over

i realize that most of "healer issues" are just small things that can be easily countered by not being shit at healing.

i have had to deal with so many shit groups over the years but it makes healing fun for me when you can overcome that shit

>want to farm Titan Ex
>there's a group in Chaos PF for farming and WT
>try to join
>PF couldn't find info on it
>refresh PF
>suddenly says Lootmaster
Yeah, fuck you too.

This is what's actually preventing me from even bothering with getting crafting or gathering gear. Crafting is already obsolete this patch, and all BiS crafting gear is going to be replaced an hour into the expansion. The only gear I could craft anyway is now so far behind it's supplanted by token gear.

>Loot master groups
How to know a party is full of shitters.

Horrible luck in 10s.

I'm already 270 just by doing relic and upgrading my welfare gear and buying savage loot carries with all the gil I made from gathering via botting with MMOminion

>The heat death of the universe is inevitable, why even live?

Why bother to do anything in life really?

crafting is fucking stupid in this game. The amount of time and effort it takes to create a level 250 ring is insane when you can just do alex normal and get one in 10 minutes assuming you win the roll.

>You never need it to beat existing content
What you shitters don't seem to understand is that you get BiS just by clearing that content.
The only people who don't have BiS by now are people who either haven't cleared the content or people who took 10 weeks to get their first clear and then got unlucky on loot.

They changed again into "small farm - lootmaster - bonus welcome" and got one player.
Guess "bonus" really turned into a magnet thanks to moe~ Khloe.

Your gear goes obsolete within 3-4 months.

Your life doesn't go obsolete for another 70-80 years unless you end it early.

It's pretty sad too. They go to the trouble of making crafting a detailed system, and most of the stuff you get from it is so behind the curve isn't isn't worth it.

or people don't give any shit about savage because of how the vertical gear progression works in this game.

Remember how good it felt to have your months of static hunting and Gordias wiping made all for nothing because Diadem had a chance to drop better BiS gear than Savage?

lf qt bf

It was worth it for at least 2 months. Weekly limits only exist to fuck up non crafters.

>Diadem had a chance to drop better BiS gear than Savage?
and it had no weekly lockout and you could farm dinosaurs with a grinding bot

>Play tank role.

Don't give a shit, just pull, mana oom? Pull anyway, I got CDs, not to mention warrior.

>Play DPS.

Don't give a fuck, just faceroll till the thing is done.

>Play healer.

Don't give a shit, stand in shit? Cool, I have something to heal. Get 1 shot? Cool, stay dead for the rest of the fight and learn your lesson. Beg for rez? Beg harder, you can walk back. Love playing a healer, can be the biggest bitch ever, cause they always want to blame shit on you. It's great.

settle down, be kind, and learn to laugh instead of rage. that's the healer temperament, otherwise you'll just wanna quit

post cure au ra's

Psh, only thing I can laugh at while healing is the shit people still stand in as they look up and shout "HEAL US" and I whisper "No." Tank and I will 2 man the rest.

Play a game where the healer class can be a DPS/attack/def class and see the plebs blaming you for not healing them, healing them enough or buffing them.

aura best face is the one with the fat horns

Au Ra are like IRL girls (and their bootleg versions), they are only good in 2D.

No you are not. You are part of a trinity. You are as replaceable as any other person.

>700 dps BLM: Sorry guys I'm doing this place on DPS for the first time XD
>1000 dps SMN, after dying thrice: It's okay man all good

see pic related

kys lalashitter

>can clear content without dps by making tanks do it
>can clear content without tanks by making dps do it
>can't clear content without healers
Shot yourself in the foot there, didn't you champ?

because the healer's job is literally enabling teammates. Your job is allowing tank and dps to do their jobs, you basically stop having a direct impact against enemies and depend on the other two jobs to do it. So if those teammates are shit you realize the futility of what you do

1-3 lala
4-6 cat
7-9 dragon
0, dubs. Elf

>holy shit ive finally got a WAR as a tank when playing NIN
>implying hes ever going to use eye
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee