Half-Life: Opposing Force> All other Half-Life games

Half-Life: Opposing Force> All other Half-Life games.

it's utter garbage made by the retards at gearbox, who went on to have long careers of making utter garbage

Wait a second there..

Decay > Half-Life = Opposing Force > Uplink > typical low quality mod > Blue Shift

The only good gearbox game.

Half-Life>Opposing Force>Blue Shift>>>>>>the rest

OF = uplink > HL > BS

only cause blue shift is short aswell, its not that bad.

>OF is garbage
you're garbage.

OF had some cool new ideas but the level design was okay at best and everything was incredibly cramped and linear.

OP here

Full list

Half-Life: Opposing Force>Half-Life>Half-Life 2>Half Life 2: ep 2>Half-Life: Blue shift>Half life 2: ep 1

>Decay above Half Life or Opposing Force
Dude.

I don't understand this meme. Half-Life 1 is way, way, way better. Op Force is okay, but it never touches the level of polish and impact that the base game has. My explanation is that people say they like this game more is because it has new weapons and enemies (MP aside). HL is the true experience. Op Force is a pretty decent expansion.

Co-op games always make for a better experience.

For me:
Half Life=Opposing Force>Half Life 2=Half Life 2 Episode Two>Half Life 2: Episode One>Blue Shift

Why are you guys putting = instead of > are they right next to each other on american keyboards or something?

Are you retarded or just baiting?

WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT

RECON

LET'S GO

squad

I guess I am retarded then

MOVE

IN

It means people consider the two things with "=" between them on the same level as each other.

Oh damn, I have NEVER seen that before until just now.

ok