WTF I love Winder Waker now!

WTF I love Winder Waker now!

You think she put the case in her pussy?

Hahaha, that would be so hilarious lmao lol kek!!!!

XD

Haha lol my dude that's pretty funny heh

Just discovered her like 3 weeks ago, the peter pan storytime was amazing, she seems like really decent girl. Though I don't like the use of "nostalgia" games as triggers 'cuz your just feeding off of nerd lust. Also I need you to go out and hang out with your friends I'm gunna pound your mom after dinner.

>WTF HAHAHA HOLY SHIT WHY WOULD SHE DO THAT! XD
This shit, is not fucking funny anymore. You think its funny to act like you are twelve? News flash! It isn't. And everyone replying to you is just in on it. They dont think what you said is funny, they reply because they feel bad for you. You poor stupid child. Your mom must be so proud. Wow! To think, my son thinks she put the case in her pussy! He grew up so fast, What a man! No. She's not fucking proud. Her son is a fucking loser. You need to fucking go back to le ddit, and stay there. We don't deal in dumb karma currencies; we deal in You's, and (You) need to fuck off.

Wtf I hate you and wind waker now
Stupid starved fucks that get manipulated by the fucking evil pussy.

>Angrily replying to a comment on a Taiwanese crocheting forum

someone explain this dumb meme to me who is this bitch and why is this funny

She's not, just becuase you are a loser doesn't mean every girl that isn't ugly is an e-celeb. This chick is a fairly unknown asmr chick. Go clean up that loli-shit hentai off your computer, i don;t want you emberassing our family when I go and return it to best-buy.

There is a meme about people doing anything regarding anything else, and the meme is you post the ... I love___ now. It doesn't mean anything and isn't funny, This bitch is a quaint asmr girl named ASMRDarling who is getting dragged in here for no reason. Sup Forums is becoming more and more cancerous.

>Fairly unknown
>She's an e-celeb
You fucking retard.

>This girl plays wind waker
>I have also played wind waker
We are SO going to have sex together

>She starts tapping on the disc itself pretty hard

STOP THAT YOU FUCK THOSE THINGS ARE HARD TO FIND THESE DAYS JESUS I CAN'T GET COMFY TO THIS

No, If someone acts in a indie film and is reconginized by like 50 people, that doesn't make them a celebrity, ASMR is not that popular, I'd got as far as to say the average person doesn't know what it is and even among the asmr community she is nowhere near an A list or even B list status.

You call me faggot again, and you don't get your sisters car when she moves, I'll sell it cheap and buy you're mom some shoes. And if I remember correctly your mom and I once caught you jerking off to pictures of your schools star football player with your thumb in your ass. faggot

>advertised by pewdiepie once
>unknown
lol

I would drink that water.

Hey this is a blue board you can't post that here

Whats her name user?

How do posts like this stay up for so fucking long

Celebrities are people who get money and respect becuase of fame, she literally just wants to make money and have a community, why are you such a prick, I swear, even your sister wasn't this cunt-y through puberty.

>tfw I had this mentality only 5 years ago

Mods feel sorry for losers who post this shit, better give people chances to change there ways, any less attention that they get from people online they would probably just kill themselvs

>ASMR is not that popular, I'd got as far as to say the average person doesn't know what it is
they don't
and if they do, the one they know is the bobby hill one and they're creeped out that a segment of internet like that exists and stay far away

ASMR Darling

that's my gf

Shut the fuck up "Dad"
What kind of autismo actually uses the name box on this godforsaken website anyway?
Kill yourself.

Does the Wii U version improve the boating around?

the kind that relentlessly shills for an e-celeb they will never meet

For christ sake, you are mad at me for using a name on Sup Forums? are you retarded?

This is what I was talking about, I have fun entertaining this pathetic retards online, its my service to society, I pass the time while listening to my lectures, and I keep these kids from going out and jerking off of girls.

You are not my father and you will never ever ever be half the man he was. You son of a bitch.
The girl you're shilling's videos aren't even that good

the opposite is true here, usually. Guys acting like spastic idiots get a free pass with shit like "is he OUR guy" whereas girls or minorities doing something similar instantly gets shat on

Can we stop ruining our language by repeating words in the improper context till they lose all meaning. I hate shills but please, lets just all try to not cancer our cancer

DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE TALK TO YOUR FATHER LIKE THAT, YOU UNGRATEFUL UNEMPLOYED FUCK!

Wind Waker is the best Zelda game ever made. Needs voice acting though.

I just started liking ASMR Darling recently :3

SQUEE!

I am not the OP, I responded to your autism, I like her but I would never post about her on Sup Forums, thats something you would do user/ Are you off your fucking meds again? I am your father unfortunately and you can't pretend some anime character is your dad, and "he was slain by his brother and i need to avenge him" is not a reasonable response, Go to your fucking room

>Tetra with voice acting
That is too easy to fuck up. I wouldn't even risk having that game be voice acted. Too many memories that would be tainted by shitty VA's.

My father is dead, he wouldn't even use Sup Forums if he was alive. You fucking faggot, only I can decide if I want to go to my room or not and right now I DON'T FEEL LIKE IT

This was her first good video in a while.

But if she doesnt want to do it anymore because of the pressures of her job, she should just stop.

Its better than trying to half ass the attitude that got her famous. People change, its ok. Just quit. You dont owe anybody anything, nor have any obligation to make your content.

>implying you don't just cope through it for the easy large amount of money