Walk into gamestop

>Walk into gamestop
>See this

What cameraderie

Who shot the photo? He seems like a cool guy. Like in a totally not pedophile way.

Kid's gonna grow up into a either a turbocuck or a sissy slut

>friends helping each other play.

Projecting a little too much there

WHAT THE FRICK

>what are legs

it's not like the kid is ridiculously tall and overshadows that display like an adult
that kid on his knees is just 100% beta

God bless sissy sluts and femboys, fuck cucks though, cucks are disgusting and degenerate, gas them.

Helping with what?

Pretty much this

If that was my son I would be pissed, tell him to not talk to that other little faggot again, and instantly enroll him in a sport like boxing or rugby, start going hunting and taking him with me, and watching Bond movies and Westerns with him every weekend

I'm terrified of having kids. I feel like I have no idea what to do or how to raise my future kids to be strong and assertive. Fuck getting older that I actually have to think of this shit

yeah, he better get used to getting down on all fours

you're a big kid

the weak should fear the strong

Me on the right

what if you get a daughteru

He won't.

I checked.

Why not stand?

I feel like he offered to be his bench

Well I'm getting a dog before I have kids regardless. I'm thinking a German Shepherd. If I have a daughter, first thing I am doing is teaching my dog to track her. Every fucking weekend when she becomes a teenager, if she sneaks out (which I will find a way to check, either train my dog to alert me to such things or something else) I will track her ass, crash the party, and drag her out of there. Otherwise, when she goes out with my permission she will have a strict curfew, will need to tell me who she goes with (hopefully I will know their parents), and where she is going. If she violates it, tracking her with the dog. Beyond being overly protective (comes naturally given being Greek) I have no idea how I would handle making sure she is assertive and respects herself enough to not make bad decisions. I suppose I would try to get her to be interested in some field of study so she can be smart. Or just ship her off to a fucking monastery

Not going to lie I laughed, good job user

Do that and you will turn her in to a mess that will rebel against you and fuck niggers for the rest of her life. Do the right thing and fuck her yourself to solidify your bond with her. Every daughter needs her daddy to pleassure her.

Everything's either a cuck or traps with you retarded faggots

Maybe that other kid is just a charismatic master manipulator.