Name one objective reason not to play Black Desert Online

Korean grindfest

no pve content

Survive

Semi-mandatory cash shop pets

MMO

Made in Korea.

Shitty optimization

They put so much effort into the face and body creation but the hands have huge seams and look like they belong on the elderly.

Honestly, yeah.

The RNG grind fest that is getting maxed-out gear is hell. I'm not even going through it. I'm just going to work for like 3 billion silver and buy what I need off the market.

Fishing, hunting, bosses, horse breeding, gathering, crafting, trading, and quests.

Yeah, but this is mostly fixed due to the fact that you can now buy them from the auction house.

GTX 1070 here. 20FPS in cities, 50-60FPS otherwise. Shit's weird.

>Yeah, but this is mostly fixed due to the fact that you can now buy them from the auction house.

Yeaaaah. Good luck babysitting the auction house for 24 hours a day to get a miniscule chance of winning a bid.

>Fishing, hunting, bosses, horse breeding, gathering, crafting, trading, and quests.

Half of those are literally AFK content and other half has been implemented in other games much better.

>quests
lmao

>20FPS in cities, 50-60FPS otherwise.

That's true for all MMOs. Rendering players normally takes WAY more from your CPU than your GPU, and by way more, I mean to say that even something like an i7 6700k wouldn't be able to compensate for.

it's not on consoles

This is all that needs to be stated. 90% of the game is mindless grinding where your character's power is directly proportionate to how much time you spent grinding and how much the RNG gods like you.

Weeaboo trash for people that like anime or asian shit, not my taste.

>pop up 2 feet in front of you on highest settings

meh

>Yeaaaah. Good luck babysitting the auction house for 24 hours a day to get a miniscule chance of winning a bid.

Just post in chat that you want to buy one at max price. A listing will show up almost instantly.

>Half of those are literally AFK content

The fact that you CAN fish AFK doesn't mean it's all AFK content. You get way better fish from actively fishing.

Also, whale hunting. I guess this would go into hunting more than it would fishing, but shooting a harpoon into a blue whale is fun as fuck.

>IP ban anyone that isn't the US

Grinding.

The worst kind.

if the servers fuck up and you die over it you'll still be punished with tens of millions in lost crystals and several hours worth of grinding. The latter one can be stopped by buying a cash shop item.

but if you want another reason

servers are a laggy shit fest during node forts and red battlefield.

and another reason

Even if you want to just lifeskill it's going to cost you money.

Its kinda just not fun.

The graphics are honestly bad.
The constant popping.
The constant, fucking popping, the trees, the grass, the creatures.
Its all constantly fucking swapping from low to high poly right in front of me with no shame whatsoever.

Its a fucking eye sore.
I literally do not play this anymore because of it.
Its seriously everywhere, and cannot be avoided.

The difference between high-end mode on and off damn near changes nothing.

I can't look past it.
I tried, bought the game, wasted a good week on it, but the fucking popping.
Just, no.
No.

oh and another one

What most people consider a gear score is actually your rng score, as in how lucky you've been with gear enchantment.

This game rewards luck nearly exclusively, and, among people who have equal gear it usually comes down to who brought more potions. Better buy those weight increases, goy.