OMG, why doesn't Dishonored 2 have a neutral route?!?!?!?!

>OMG, why doesn't Dishonored 2 have a neutral route?!?!?!?!

Holy shit you neutralfags are insufferable

Why do you faggots always want every game developer to bow down and service your every indecisive retarded need?

Pretty much

Neutral people are just as bad as agnostic retards.
Both of them are indecisive and think that everything can be solved if you choose neither good or bad.
Prove me wrong, you can't.

Neutrality is not being afraid to choose from both sides if the situation demands it.

There is no inherent good or evil in any action.
More shocking news at 11. Is water wet? Find out by tuning in.

Better to just not have routes tied to morality t b h.

Oh look, you posted the same thread again.

SMT

Refusal to do good is tantamount to evil, while refusing evil is not indicative of good. Neutral is just the train problem of the evil path.

Sometimes you dont agree with the narrative and the way some stories go, so it's better to stay neutral for your own good or simply morals.
Calling neutral players fags doesn't change the fact that sometimes we just like a little more manouverability in our actions, instead of getting put into the shoes of some kinda knight in a shiny armor doing all the shitty jobs, or a super evil terrorist that does evil stuff without even looking at his actions with rational thoughts.
It doesn't always work in all the games though, like ME where you HAVE to protect earth since from there on out the reapers would start shitting on everybody.

As soon as they stop making chaos and law routes extremist as fuck.

>Chaos route.
EVERYONE SHOULD DIE. ANYONE WHO CAN'T KILL WILL BE KILLED. NO EXCEPTIONS.

>Law route
IF YOU SO MUCH AS EVEN STEAL A FUCKING PENNY FROM SOMEONE, YOU DESERVE THE ABSOLUTE WORST PUNISHMENT FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE

It's almost always either being a cartoon mustache twirling faggot or a goody two shoes faggot who sucks everyone's dick.

I'll stick to being neutral, thanks.

are you a catholic church pamphlet or something

someone post the original version with agnostics, theists, and atheists

Games with "morality systems" need a neutral path. I don't mean necessarily giving a neutral option to every moral dilemma, instead not penalizing you on sometimes choosing "good" and sometimes the "bad." Otherwise you're at the mercy of what the writer thinks is good and evil.

For example, Mass Effect. Cure the genophage? That's a good act! Even though the likely outcome is that Krogan will breed like mad and not keep their violence in check, leading to a lot of innocent lives lost. Doing this just because you're buddies with a few Krogan doesn't seem like a very good act. More like a corrupt official giving favours to his buddies.

Is the newest epic meme? Which IRC raid group are you from OP?

You've made this thread about 20 times.

>wanting everything to be blank and white

Man, I bet you loved fallout 3

>Everything moral situation is black or white
Maybe in badly designed video games - which there 3 in your picture are.

If you are presented with two extreme views then yeah. I want neutral route.

Fellow Megaten bro detected.

>Good route
Do the right thing no matter what! You can't murder that guy who just raped and murdered children or your just as bad as him!

>Evil route
HAHAHA I love to eat children because my dad didn't play catch with me. I have no sense of morals, that makes me edgy and original!

But who decides what's good and evil. Couldn't those good deeds actually be quite evil, and those evil deeds be quite good.

That poor homeless man you just fed who would of starved to death otherwise goes on to be a ruthless dictator killing millions, he remembers you and makes you his fuckboi.

vs

That harmless child you just ran over accidentally was caring a zombie plague that would of broken out if he had attended school that day. You've just saved millions.

and because evil example

You fed the homeless man and let the child go to school because you're a fucking edge lord.

Problem is it's usually
>Neutral route.
I'M A FUCKING UNPREDICTABLE PSYCHO WHO DONATES HIS LIVER TO DYING ORPHANS ONE MOMENT AND DRIVES SCHOOLBUSES FULL OF KITTENS INTO ACTIVE VOLCANOES THE NEXT

>prove a negative

This desu

Morality is a human construct and doesn't need to be explicitly defined. Define your routes based on morally ambiguous faction alignment instead.

Name one game where good/neutral/evil isn't just moralistic/rational/selfish-or-sociopathic

Is Catherine the only game where the neutral path is fucking rad as hell and gets you one of the best endings?

name one game that actually includes the rational option instead of just moralistic/selfish-or-sociopathic

Witcher 1
>everyone tells you that being nootrool is bad and that you need to pick a side sooner or later
>if you don't give in, all your acquaintances survive

"Good" and "Evil" is just too simple
D&D alignments are better, but still too simple
Players should have an ethical, moral, and personal grade, to decide what they are.
For instance, its different to be an asshole and being pragmatically evil. Or a happy go lucky hero to a batman-esque good is not nice type.

Mass Effect if you just keep clicking on the right middle option throughout the whole game.

>Ablion needs a hero that will protect the people, but with a realistic perspective. A man that will get his hands dirty for the good of all

>A leader must be adaptable, and blunt or compassionate depending on the situation. He must know how to evaluate circumstances to determine the best course of action, even if it means breaking galactic law

>My new powers are for my own whimsy. Be it for good, evil, or neither.

Fixed that fucking stupid image. Goddamn I'm tired of seeing it.

fuck off retard

This kills the OP.

Well le memed le OP. Your le memeocity is supreme. Well mimmed reposting that comic and letting comics tell you what to think.

>Holy shit you neutralfags are insufferable
You're the one screeching like a retard and posting retarded comics, OP.

neutral is less rational and more like idgaf

"Good" is often being an extremist asshole who's willing to do anything and everything for what they perceive as "the greater good".

"Evil" is evil. You're a jackass for the sake of being a jackass. Alternatively, you're "Chaos" or whatever where you're willing to let innocent people die just for not being "strong".

Neutrality offers something that isn't a ludicrous extreme. HMM, but what if I DON'T want a completely rigid world where everyone is forced to live in a certain way without room for freedom OR a world where there's absolutely no law whatsoever and there's constant, meaningless bloodshed everywhere that can't possibly sustain itself and will most likely self-destruct shortly down the road?

Neutral != doing nothing, you silly willy