Anyone played this?

Other urls found in this thread:

hardcoregaming101.net/cosmologyofkyoto/cosmologyofkyoto.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

/vr/'s nioh

what was his fucking problem?

I've heard of it but never dedicated any time to setting it up or playing it
That and Eastern Mind are games I've wanted to try after reading about them tho. The kind of games you play once and go huh that was pretty neat

nope but looks interesting.

hardcoregaming101.net/cosmologyofkyoto/cosmologyofkyoto.htm

dosbox intensifies.

Faggots arguing against faggots about the faggot status of the faggot media that happens to fag up their faggot perception.

No but it's supposed to be kino

Man, he's the reason i've played this game.

'' Liked this game, myst was boring ''.

Well i think myst is fucking boring too, might as well try it!

What a fucking ride.

myst was ok, it only gets boring if you're stuck on a puzzle and have nowhere new to absorb atmosphere from.

Is this an iceberg thread in disguise?

This one is better

remove fpl ffs. pewdiepie played that shit

And here i was thinking the iceberg was a flag only thing of Sup Forums. I'm such a newfag in other boards.

I think they started on /x/ but other boards have their own board culture versions of them

I had to play this and do a presentation on it for a general east asian culture class in uni. As in, the teacher was the one who assigned the students to play the game, and not I played it and did a presentation on it and waved my powerlevel around.

It was pretty alright, I was pleasantly surprised by it.

>you'll never become one with the Wired

but lainon, darpa already made neural interfaces, its only a matter of time before the technology is released to the masses.

That's actually pretty amazing. One of my regrets was not taking classes outside of my normie degree area.

Never met a professor who played games either, not even the most recent ones.

I don't get what the fuck it is from a quick glance, but seems pretty intredasting.

>the types of people who take Ebert's opinion on video games and art seriously also hate titties in video games and want 2deep4u stories
>meanwhile Ebert wrote the screenplay to Beyond the Valley of the Dolls, one of the trashiest b-movies of all time
>he would also tend to give films a higher score than they would normally deserve if said film had a nude scene featuring some actress with great tits

maybe ebert should've been introduced to eroge

mind uploading when? I want to get out

Still the best