So is this ever coming out?

So is this ever coming out?

You know it doesn't actually look good. This looks like one of those things where they show it because it's the only interesting thing about it.

3 seconds in and I can already tell the movement controls are clunky as shit.

Sup Forums in two posts
Don't ever get tired of being cynical contrarian retards?

Contrarian implies a large majority of people agree with something. Who is saying the controls look responsive?

No one is actually retarded enough to say that because no one played the game. Judging a game basing yourself on a webm is like judging a movie basing yourself on the soundtrack.

>Judging a game basing yourself on a webm is like judging a movie basing yourself on the soundtrack.
What a terrible comparison.

Evidently unlike you I've been playing games for most of my life. It doesn't take 8 hours of playing a game to be able to discern whether the controls are clunky. Use your eyes. There are noticeable pauses between actions where the character is stuck in an animation even if all he's doing is trying to change the direction he's moving.

lol i bet you can't even drive stick
the game just handles like a ferrari but you wouldn't know anything about that

How so?

Nah, you're retarded. A game might look good on a video and play like shit and vice versa. This isn't a good basis for judgement at all.

I have seem no one make any comment about its controls, so you are a contrarian for bring it up

>Character staggers so the controls are clunky

No, I don't actually think you play video games.

Have you played it? no? then you're being a shit for the sake of being a shit

I don't understand the emotional response to this.

It was a glorified tech demo.

Only reason Deep Down was made is because it allowed them to field test the engine while still developing it.

(((who))) would have an emotional response to a game (((they))) haven't played yet?

hmmmmm

>Emotional response

No, you are just retarded so we are calling you retarded.

Same as don't understand knee-jerk shitposting.

Valid criticism isn't an emotional response.

Unless you're stating the controls look responsive you agree with me in the end.

Posts you don't agree with aren't necessarily shitposts.

What valid criticism?

The controls look clunky.

I can't look at fucking controls so I'm not stating anything retard.

That's not a valid criticism.

>I can't look at fucking controls
Yes you can.

It's fine if you disagree, but if you think a game with clunky controls is beyond reproach you are wrong.

>Yes you can.
Good to know you have ascended and can look at things experience through touch.

When it's being displayed in front of me of course I can.

No, because the engine is not popular with people at capcom since its stuck at 30fps

which game with good mimic mechanic?

>none is talking about the game
This Dark Souls 3.5 looks really fine.

Source: your ass