Men are superior to women at sports

>men are superior to women at sports
>valid excuse is biological differences, that's fine
>physical strength has nothing to do with video games
>women suck at games in general, even the pros are WAY below male professionals at competitive games

what's the excuse?

>Women use beauty to get ahead in life
>Men use strength and dominance to get ahead in life
This will never change.

Men have better reaction times and hand-eye coordination. It's still biological.

It's just as biological, for the most part, as far as reaction speed and dexterity is concerned -- there's also waaaayyy less females playing esport style video games than males where as physical sports like running are taught to everyone as early as pre-school.

Proof?

Only two shoulder buttons

Men enjoy challenge. It in our nature, we want activation. Women can be submissive for years, they dont feel drive like we do.

They're trying to depending on how you look at it
>defy billions of years of evolution in one generation
Or
>do things they weren't designed to efficiently do as men

I really don't see how you can look at it any different no matter your view point of the origin of both genders. And the only two genders might I add.

WHO the fuck cares OP? This thread is on every fuckin day. They dont wanna play games. THEN FUCK OFF.

Men also have better a perception of spacial relations.
It's because we where the hunters.

games still apply more to males than females on a biological level since they are more about logic and shit and females are generally better at emotional shit
male and female dominated jobs and hobbies are usually dominated for a reason

This isn't true in all but the most extreme cases and only in the most minute degrees. Go ahead and see world class string players, many of which are female, and tell me they're uncoordinated.

Men are better at literally everything. Even at being women.

ok show me some

>Go to gamestop because why not, I'm with my friends
>All of the employees are female.
Why?

Youtube. But Hiromi Uehara is widely considered the best jazz fusion painist alive right now for example. That means you, everyone you know, and everyone you ever met will be greatly inferior to her.

>where
>not were

So you're the mammoth hole that makes us look dumb to the berry pickers.

I wanna suck her feminine penis

Men are also, on average, more aggressive, competitive, obsessive, do better in solitary/in small groups, and are more likely to overcome problems instead of give up—are stubborn.

And men are more likely to exhibit other alpha [male] traits, such as being confident and courageous.

All of these are good things despite what the media would have you think.

If you're a man, don't be afraid to act like one.

Because women are better acclimated towards emotional torture and passive aggressiveness, not running around shooting people.

so like, if there were two groups of 100 people each, and one group had 100 geniuses and the other had 10 geniuses, you would consider the groups to be equal because they both have geniuses?

kill yourself idiot ahahaha

>We wuz hunters!
Males were a mistake

Women are better than men, but men are better at being women.

I just wanted recommendations on qt string players

thanks chump

honestly they just seem to not give a shit
they're not inherently stupid or inept with their hands, just the vast, vast majority of them don't give a shit about video games and don't want to

>he made an extremely minor typo
proof of mental retardation IMO

bingo

I'll try to add to this
men seem to be more interested in arbitrary competitions of skill, no matter how pointless they are

/thread

>jazz fusion
Woah Mozart step the fuck down we have jazz and it's fused too apparently.

Shut the fuck up Beethoven nobody can even recognize your songs, not like jazz fusion anyway.

Suck a dick Bach you can't even fuse jazz can you?

I don't want to hear a god damned word from you either tchaikovsky. Fuck off with that non jazz fusion shit.

tumblr bullshit

for the same reason chicks get hired everywhere
because chicks = social shit and males = physical shit
same reason call centers are mostly women

Nervous system mostly, and the number of motor unit differences between genders. A female body is biologically geared to maintain homeostasis for a fetus at some point, while a male body dedicates more resources to fight-or-flight sympathetic system stuff like hand-eye coordination and reflex reaction.
Something like that, I got like a B in that class.

you know exactly why

This doesn't even apply to my example because men and women typically comprise strings in equal measures in orchestra.

Are you okay, retardo?

Men don't use strength and dominance to get ahead, we use capability to get ahead.

Call centers are mostly Indians and Pakis.

Humans can develop habit. Has nothing to do with hand eye coordination. They could close their eyes and be equally as effecient.

Not saying that the other guy was right but your example doesn't hold up.

Apparently not because I don't have jazz fusion in my life by miss chink chong.

Get the fuck out of here Sup Forums, nobody asked if women could play hipster music competitively.

This, /r9k/ thinks that women always have some sort of agenda with whatever they fucking do.

I guess my example was related to trained finger dexterity to be fair.

>Women use beauty to get ahead in life
>men still get hired to play female roles in stage and film because they look better

might want to try again

This, and attention whores that play for attention don't give a shit about improving.

AND you can't compare the skill you acquire from being a shut-in autist playing videogames since he was 3 years old to someone that just started in their late teens.

Its like I can beat my sisters at everything except jumping rope and sucking dick.

this thread is the equivalent of some whale on tumblr asking why men feel the need to manspread, and every lonely faggot starts positing theories they've concocted to explain why the opposite sex doesn't like them/act how they think they should act

Musical ability is not entirely reliant on hand-eye coordination and reflexes though you dingus

>t. secondary that can't play.

>sucking dick

You're still pretty good.

>more likely to overcome problems instead of give up

Oh is that why they suicide 5 times as much as women do?

Women attempt suicide more than men.

But, once again, we're just better at it.

axx in dota and gillty in sfv are pretty good

Women are smart enough not to waste their time playing videogames professionally, or competitively.
They focus on the things that matter in life.

Wasting your precious life to become 'good' at a frickin' videogame is foolish, and you'll regret it when you're on the deathbed.

Come on man you are asking to get your ass handed to you with that retarded reasoning.

Men commit suicide because they don't feel they have a purpose in life.

I like that men choose the more violent ways to off themselves.

Women don't aim to kill themselves, they just do it for attention. Not actually giving up on life.

So why are men giving up 5x as much as women?

>Its like I can beat my sisters at everything except jumping rope and sucking dick.

you have your own penis and years of experiences masturbating, pretty sure after 3 dicks there would be guys bugging your sister for your number.

>frickin'
I'm going to tell your mom you said that!

where the fuck does strength get you in the modern west? men use intelligence, simple as that.

>problem = being alive
>solution = killing yourself
>men 5x more likely to achieve that solution
jesus you're fucking dumb hahahahaha

>shout women out of the hobby for decades
>blame women for not being a part of the hobby
Back to with you.

Probably killing themselves because of a woman.

No, user, you are the autist.

>not being able to read
Go play outside until it gets dark, then make sure to take care of your homework. You'll be able to read by the end of the school year if you keep this up :)

if your problem is being alive then they solved it

The image is accurate you fucking retard. The majority of women didn't like video games for a very long time. I remember clearly one of my friends telling me to not talk about video games when we were with a bitch because he wanted to fuck her. All of my female friends growing up didn't even touch them. When I was in high school I stopped talking about video games in public, and guess what? I became a complete Chad, after being bullied in middle school.
Fucking retard.

That's because of how society treats men.

Yes, a man's more safe walking down the street than a woman is, but men are constantly ridiculed and put down in the media. Every time 'MALE PRIVILEGE' comes out of a fat lesbian's mouth, every time you see a smart wife and a dumb husband in a sitcom, the average man begins to hate women that much more, if only subconsciously.

Though it's not exactly related, women have been forced out of the home and into the workplace for decades now. This is making them miserable, less interested in men, and less interested in starting a family.

Combine these two things and you see a system that fucks everybody over. When a man struggles to start a family, or even find a spouse, they become depressed, and depressed people kill themselves. Women are affected by this too, but the despair over failing as a human by not reproducing manifests in them by making them dykes or feminist harpies—WHICH THEN ONLY MAKES THE PROBLEM WORSE.

I gotta be honest, I find it absolutely hilarious that men are better than women in almost EVERYTHING that is not related to children. The West just keeps making up excuses and explanations why men beat women in basically everything while never just admitting the fact that women are the gender which's primary function is to raise children and men are the ones meant to create stuff.

Like holy shit, name me one meaningful thing not related to children where women are undoubtedly better.

>Yes, a man's more safe walking down the street than a woman is
Well, we won't get raped on the street as often, but we are more likely to get murdered.

Jesus, man, not everything is so bad. I mean, we still have video games.

no! you stupid nigger, he meant that women only attribute on natural selection is beauty to pass down their genes. while man has to be intelligent, attractive or social skilled.

>women get raped and killed by men
>men get embarassed in tv sitcoms by women
why the FUCK do men have so much privilege

they're sexy/beautiful and smell great

play your cards right and it gets you governorship of california apparently

I had a similar discussion with a friend of mine some time ago.

We were discussing why do we put female in a different category in some E-Sport because they can't compete with the men.

He was defending the women until I bring up the korean, why don't we put the korean in a different category since we can't beat them? Korean wins because they simply play more, if an american put as many hours into a game than a korean, he'll end up beating them. Same shit with girls, they simply do not play as much as boys.

This is the most embarrassing thing I've seen circulating on Sup Forums.

LMAO that's completely subjective. Generally the people who think that are heterosexual males. That is not a scientific fact.

Your argument is flawed.

Statistically, men are better housekeepers and better single parents.

any contest in reaction times and hand-eye coordination between men and women since the dawn of mankind.
Men are literally designed to be better hunters and physical protectors than women, and therefore we are.
This is common knowledge.

I wasn't like "bullied" for playing video games, but it definitely alienated me from girls in middle school and stuff. It's also just annoying in general when women try to enter masculine spaces because they inevitably (and invariably, literally with zero exceptions) try to feminize it. Now to hear them taking this stand for SJW shit and other garbage in vidya, as if this is something they've always been a part of, it's frustrating as hell.

That said, girls stopped caring that I play video games a lot once I learned to not constantly talk about them, lost some weight, hit puberty, and became a handsome teenager.

don't men have faster reaction times?

also why are there no top female chess players?

No, the female form is objectively more beautiful than the male form

if you're a fag it's not a "preference," you're just mentally ill and unable to recognize this objective fact

statistically less men are left with children from an absconded woman. Those men who are likely to suck at it are often those who run.

Statistics do not lie, but the people who present them might well be intent on excluding certain indicative factors.

>objectively more beautiful

Most successful artists are men, men like painting or sculpting the female body because it gives them a boner the whole time.

That's all it is.

Well, you're not wrong. Men commit suicide more frequently because they're more impulsive.

>No, the female form is objectively more beautiful than the male form
dependent on the subject.

>men who aren't as good at sports as other men transition into women to dominate In women sports
>scream transmysoginy when women don't want to compete against them

What's the deal with that

Men have better reaction times, spatial intelligence and are competitive.

>better sense of smell
>see more colors than men
>better long distance swimmers
>better resistance to starvation
>sense temperature better than men
>unlimited orgasms
>live longer

Here's some that aren't related to children.

Being the best in one of the worst jazz subgenres is not really that impressive.

She's pretty good, but there's still thousands of better pianists, most of which are men.

Because if they're kicked out then the easy-mode ends.

>who cares
>who cares
>michael phelps
>who cares, they're always being fed and coddled anyway and almost never find themselves in situations where they're on the edge of starvation (do not mention africa you dumb cunt)
>who cares
>who cares
>doesn't matter that much, not a big difference

>unironically recommending jazz fusion on Sup Forums
Can you get more autistic than that?

>>better long distance swimmers
how many have swam across a great lake again?

Video games are childrens toys
Women are more mature than men and thus fewer women waste time playing childrens toys

>michael phelps
>long distance swimming

wut

Well this is outrageously false, like what the fuck holy shit

Men have the belly exactly to withstand starvation, you dope.

Dumbasses have no idea what they are talking about. Men tend towards using firearms in their suicide attempts while women tend towards using overdosing. Women ATTEMPT suicide at higher rates, but their method has a much lower rate of success.

That's what happens when video games are a male dominated hobby for generations.

>better sense of smell
>see more colors than men
don't matter jack shit

>better long distance swimmers
i dont believe you. you're telling me that even when men are physically better in basically every way, women just happen to be better at long distance swimming? makes no sense

i guess it'd be cool if we lived in a poor country

>sense temperature better than men
doesn't matter jack shit

>unlimited orgasms
but men get one amazing one and are left satisfied. sounds better than eternal craving for more orgasms.

>live longer
i guess