Humble Bundle

>Total Warhammer for $12
Seems like a great deal?

Other urls found in this thread:

humble.com/monthly?refc=J9zZuo
steamcommunity.com/id/onceathief
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It is and the Britannia expansion is pretty good.

It's a steal. Those $12 will amount to hundreds of game hours, if you like TW.

The DLC will double those game hours and you get a -10% off on it in the HB store.

A great deal then you realize it has $80 of DLC

>Britannia expansion is pretty good.
Hello, traveler from the future. How is the 28th of February treating you?

Which apart from Chaos and Beastmen is all fantastic

I got it and it's very fun. Don't listen to the salty fags who bout it at full price knowing about the Jewish dlc model. At 12 dollars it's great.

Wait for a sale and get the dlc's for no less than 50% off

Chaos sucks? That's the one I'm most interested in. That dragon ogre lord looks awesome.

This is the only way to do it. Also check out Sega's make love not war giveaway. Seems like WH dlc might be given out.

That's the cheapest the base game is going to get for a long time.

It doesnt suck, in fact they are currently OP

Chaos is shit DLC because its literal day 1 cut content. I guess if you're picking it up now for $12 it doesnt matter but its still ultra shitty practices.

Chaos and beastmen armies are a blast to play as. Their campaign mechanics are pretty shit. Beastmen takes chaos mechanics and somewhat improves them though

>Chaos sucks?
The variety of units Chaos gets isn't really impressive, but it's not a big deal, since they're still arguably the most powerful faction in the game due to their artillery and leaders.

>since they're still arguably the most powerful faction in the game due to their artillery and leaders.
I dont think a faction that can get countered by 1 unit is exactly powerful

Chaos can recruit feral manticores now, and gyrocopters can't do shit against them except run away

all of the dlc races appear in game fro free as enemies. if you want to play as them you can buy them. jesus christ

>except run away

Do I need to wait until March 3 to unsubscribe?

You can unsub immediately, you'll still get the other six games at the end of the month and Warhammer.

well fuck, that seems pretty damn good

never played any TW game before but I am a fan of both dawn of war games and sup com, should I go for it lads?

Here, senpai, I improved your dwarves.

game is garbage don't bother

Too bad Dwarf arty beats it in a 1v1 anyway

The only reason this thing works online is because people are so stupid they leave it alone

thx bb

i really want Abzu
what do you homos want for it?

$12 is a complete steal considering what you get

If by garbage you mean the best game in the franchise, then I agree.

reminder that if you subscribe with my referral link, you also give a poor user 5 dolarydoos so i can also play games and i'll love you forever

humble.com/monthly?refc=J9zZuo

No point in making another thread for this, so I'm posting it here. G2A has a bundle like this now. Possibly worth it.

And to those wondering about the humble monthly. If you're planning on subbing for the first time, you can buy the $1 tier from a weekly bundle to get 10% off from the monthly (making it cost $11.80 total with that $1 tier). Gets you a few extra games, so might as well go for it. You can also use someone's referral and give him $5.

20 copies of bad rats.

no, i'm serious

30 copies of bad rats

Oh fuck, I forgot I signed up for this to get XCOM 2.

Uh, guess I'll stay subscribed since TWH for 12 bucks is good.
I don't uh... really care much about the other games from the XCOM2 bundle though? I could just gift them I guess?
Or are any of them good?

Go trade with that guy He seems desperate.

ok

Any way to get the DLCs for free tho?

Opps

Ah, well, sure I'll trade ya. You got anything to trade?

Devuno man devuno.

>You got anything to trade?
nope
i can buy something you're interested in

>TFW last month they sent me a "please come back anonymous we'll give you $5 store credit and a discount on you re-subscription fee please come back" email for Xcom 2, which I never did because I already preordered Xcom 2
>TFW I actually want Total Warhams but I'm waiting for them to send me another begging offer to shave a couple bucks off

This is the future you chose, you goddamn furries.

12 dollars is good for the price. Going to frog eating horse riding primitives for free at the end of the month. Them along with sausage gobbling floppy hat wearers, skelebros and company, orkz, and dorfs make a solid game. Don't feel you need to buy any of the DLC, because you frankly don't and don't autistic OCD tell you otherwise. Just enjoy the game, get some mods if you want more flavor, and wait for DLC to dip below 50% like it ALWAYS FUCKING DOES eventually.

DLC factions and units are even added to the campaign map anyways. If you buy this game for 12 dollars, you can still fuck over and genocide the wood elves of beast men. You only need the DLC if you want to play as those factions.

you can also use my referral link my jew senpai-user, so we can both get 5 dollars :>)

Well, I ain't got much I'm super interested in unfortunately. Not anything less than 12 bucks I mean.
I mean, can't you just subscribe now then unsubscribe if you don't want the TWH bundle? Or is it too late to get the XCOM2 bundle?

Hold on lemme think, uh, what's your steam account?

Xcom 2 was my first Humble Bundle. Glad to get Ohklos out of it as well but the rest was very mediocre. Won't be resubbing until the headline game is good again.

>7000 longdead
I need to play Dom 4 again.

that was f-a-m not senpai. god i hate Sup Forums sometimes for making me look like a weeb

Hollow Knight looks cool and I love Metroidvanias, is it not that good?

>Or is it too late to get the XCOM2 bundle?
it is
>what's your steam account
steamcommunity.com/id/onceathief

It's just a demo. Full version isn't part of the bundle.

>fuck over and genocide the wood elves
More like get genocided by them. I am currenty fighting against chaos and Vampire Cunts in my grand campaign with three fully stacked armies and an economy ready to topple over any moment now due to chaos corruption and public unrest, and these green fuckers have just decided to literally BTFO everything south of Altdorf including Bretonia, the Dwarves and the Red Cunt.

The only thing keeping me alive atm are good diplomatic relations with the knife ears due to "donations" I am forced to make to maintain a good reputation with them.

>being ashamed of senpai
baka desu senpaitachi

Sorry user, but I can't. The whole "Please come back" part was because I subscribe off and on when the marquee game is something interesting, and the referrals are only for entirely new subscribers.

I wish you luck in your endeavors though because you suitably hate weebs.

No clue. It's a sneak peek and not the full game so I haven't touched it.

>would say just pirate it
>no way to pirate it
>never played a total war but would totally want a fantasy strategy where i genocide fags with skeletons or something

WHAT DO
12 BUX IS TOO MUCH SOMEHOW

>Won't be resubbing until the headline game is good again.

Yeh. Only subscribe if you want the revealed game for $12.

Fug

12 bucks for a game you want, clearly, plus some other possible decent games. If not, sell the keys.

LOL

Just use empire and rape almost everything with Demigryphs.

oh well thanks anyways. already out of luck because no one even reads my post anyways i guess

>user delivered

No matter how shit you think TW games or warhammer franchise is, 12$ is a steal and Im definitly gonna buy the Khemri and Lizard DLC for this.

>if you want to play as a faction already in the game you have to pay to unlock it boy, on top of the base price of the game ;)

CPY will crack it soon.

Are you trying to defend that? You're cancerous.

out of nowhere after all this time?

also is the online content relevant at all? or only the single player masturbatory city building is worth a shit?

I've got a question about this. The King and the Warlord and the Grim and the Grave. Do the AI players get the new unit types and buildings? I don't care much about the renowned regiments or the new lords since they're a limited thing, but I would be kind of pissed off if AI orcs get squigs but I don't because ???.

i can't even find this on g2a what the fuck

I'm not sure about buildings, but probably AI gets them too as it gets both regiments and new units.

try .com/game-deals

I'll be damned. Almost tempted to do it just for Superhot by itself since a couple bucks for that sounds ok, but it also sounds like something that'll probably be in a Humble monthly at some point so eh.

All dlc is active for the AI whether you own it or not.

So how is this game for someone who has never played a single Total War game? If there are tutorials in game, are they actually useful or is it just "read this fucking text brick and go away"

Been playing chaos only to find out you don't get to use the greater daemon of tzeentch and instead have to kill him? Kinda lame that ai gets to use him and I don't.

Every race has an intro battle that slowly walks you through the basics. It starts you with just one unit and will introduce more units and different unit types for you to control as the battle progresses.

Haven't done the tutorial but I was in the same boat when I started. Its a breath of fresh air for me.

I'll be honest if you've never played a tw game before it's a lot to take in.

This one is very simple compared to the others however and you have and advisor telling you what to do in the beginning

Does anyone has XCOM 2 left I missed it last month
Opened bank account 3 days ago so I wasn't able to buy it
If anyone feels generous I'll be happy to get it
[email protected]

Sent. :^)

Thanks ;)

I doubt it m8

People got the bundle specifically for XCOM2, the other stuff is just a bonus. Just like people are gonna get the next bundle for TWH, with the other stuff being a bonus. These two bundles are essentially 75% off sales.

Well I guess it's worth a try there are still people subbed for montly for longer periods of time

isn't this game worthless without all the DLC?

How about you try trading instead of being a filthy begfag?

I don't have any keys atm told you I opened bank account 3 days ago
If I had something I would've offered

Warhammer will never be cracked. It can be cracked briefly for like a day but CA will just crack down on it. This has happened before

There's a sizeable multiplayer audience, so I'd say yes.

post a picture of your tiniest panties with a timestamp and your steam user

alternatively your gf's, your sisters' or your mom's

and you might get lucky

No

That is no excuse. Look at this guy . He had nothing to trade, but he still was willing to offer something in return.

how can they crack down on a crack?

Syberia: 22P0W-3QVLP-CJZKJ

Syberia 2: NYTC0-ZZ829-FT53P

Well I have 2.34€ on Steam and 2 foil cards one from System Shock 2 and one from Soma thats the only thing I have that are "worth" something

Yes, with a single .dll replacement - look for "CreamAPI"

Wait. Wait. Hold the fuck up. You can pirate the DLC in this like you can with Paradox games? Fuck. I never even bothered to go check the ruskies since I knew the game itself wasn't cracked, but I never thought to pull the Paradox "Buy the game but pirate the DLC".

Rezmar's thread has no mention of it YOU SUM-BITCH ANONYMOUS YOU GOT MY HOPES UP

I don't know what a "Rezmar" is, but I assure you it's possible to pirate DLC for any Denuvo game. I have done this with Deus Ex, Hitman, RottR, Just Cause 3, and Total War so far using cs.rin.ru's CreamAPI.

is it a problem that you might get achievements with pirated dlc?

That should be the least of your worries considering unlocking achievements on Steam is the easiest thing in the world. Even without piracy you can do that shit instantly.

The only concern would be the game phoning home and realizing something's fishy going on, but from the sound of things that's not a problem.

Sell the foil cards to get more money in your wallet.
I made 8 bucks off an Undertale foil card.

I guess it's possible to do an audit of Steam accounts and compare achievements with DLC purchases, but it's never been done.

In general - over the last 13 years, I have never heard of Steam accounts being disabled for anything other than credit card fraud. Adding pirated games to Steam, cheating in multiplayer, buying grey-market keys, "spoofing" pirated games as demos to play them online, etc. has had no consequences as far as I ever saw.

the paradox games phone home this might as well, there are ips you should block in your hosts file if you are worried.