Mr. Bubbles, Mr. Bubbles
Are you there?
Are you there?
Go get me some lollies
Come bring me some toffees
Teddy bears,
Teddy bears.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Bioshock-BioShock-Big-Daddy-PLUSH/dp/B01N9P19IR/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1486764253&sr=8-1&keywords=big daddy plush
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Go get me some lolis
Fuck yeah

SPLOICERS

>plush Big Daddies and Songbirds exist in the games
>don't exist in real life
EXPLAIN THIS

WULD YEH KOINDLY

WOULD YA KINDLY KILL YER FRIENDS BOYO

Are you not looking hard enough?

amazon.com/Bioshock-BioShock-Big-Daddy-PLUSH/dp/B01N9P19IR/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1486764253&sr=8-1&keywords=big daddy plush

Is it worth to play these games for the lolis alone? I'm not really into FPS.

But... you're my friend!

You have a choice between harvesting them for more ADAM (the points needed to upgrade and buy powers) or purely saving them which does net you less ADAM, but there's a surprise for the person who saves them.

I'll admit that the second game does make you feel more like a father figure to the lolis when compared to the first game, but if you're in it just for the loli's alone you might be disappointed. The games are about the downfall of Rapture, and if you don't give a shit about the setting then you might not hang in there for the rest of the game.

I wanna diddle her.

They still haven't fixed the fuckin' remastered versions.

I am still so fucking mad about Infinite.

What's wrong with them? I was thinking of replaying the games using those.

Don't know about the console versions, but on PC there are graphic glitches, audio glitches, control issues, and some gameplay glitches.
Most of the issues aren't game breaking, just minor annoyances.

will playing bioshock 2 before 1 ruin a potential future playthrough of 1 for me?

please respond.

no, not really, but you should play 1 first, get your fedora-tipping WOULD YOU KINDLY memephase out of the way, then come back to play the second which is a better game mechanically.

Yes, especially since 1 is better.

thank you for quick response.

this is kind of annoying though since I have infinite and 2 but not 1...shopping weekend it seems.

>sounds of muffled buttsacks on background too

>playing remastered
die in fire

IN THE GARDEN WE ARE GROWIN
MANY CHANGES WILL BE FLOWIN
IF YA WANNA BE AMAZIN
SEE THE FLOWERS WE ARE RAISIN

COME BACK WHEN YOU GET SOME MONEY, BUDDY!

>yfw the play as the little sister sequence in bioshock 2

>the brief glimpse of Rapture just before the collapse
>the adoption bits
>get to use a fucking big daddy drill fuck yeah
>the little sister sequence in the penultimate level
>all of Sinclair
>the smarmy "I know everything lmao" radio messages from Sofia Lamb making you rage harder and harder against her and the feeling of triumph when you get to fuck her over
Bioshock 2 was so good