Tfw you bought a Wii U for Persona 5

>tfw you bought a Wii U for Persona 5

No you didn't.
Don't lie user.

tfw you already played Persona 5

I bought it for SMT actually.

I pirated PV on my PS3.

I dont even give a shit about P5 anymore.

The fact japs played it before us and we have been waiting nearly 2 years for a global release is un fucking acceptable.

2 Years? You mean like 4 months?

>The fact japs played it before us
Wow it's like literally every game ever made by Atlus before in the history of ever.

>waiting nearly 2 years
It was announced back in 2013. Your math is a little off if that's "nearly 2 years".

No, the fact that the game is already completely localized and could've been played in just 4 days if not for dual audio fags is what's unacceptable.

>if not for dual audio fags
>this meme again
Just stop.

>if not for dual audio fags
user you're such an special snowflake

dual audio is apology for the delay, it took no time to add.

Import, dubfag

They stated countless times that it was delayed so they could improve the localization and do extra voice recording.
The Japanese dub was finished fucking years ago, and you are legitimately retarded if you think it has any bearing on the game's release date in NA.

>Just learn a new language, moron
Good argument

You should thank your parents for not aborting you.

If you can't learn the language, you don't have any right to complain that you have to wait to play it.

That's retarded. I think that guy is stupid for complaining, but still do you know how much of a commitment that is? A pretty big one.

is this the thread where we pretend to be retarded

>I think that guy is stupid for complaining
Then what's your point?
He's pretty fucking entitled if he doesn't want to learn the game's language but is all to happy to complain that it takes time to be localized.

>but still do you know how much of a commitment that is?
Yeah, because I actually did.

it would be bearable if every word was said and all the menus were in english but i guess that is not the case

I remember everyone thought it was going to be a Wii U game. Oh boy, Nintendo fans are such a joke sometimes.

>MUH ENTITLEMENT
You have to go back.

What better way to have someone take you seriously than to greentext and spew Sup Forums memes.
Fucking kill yourself.

Oh man. A story driven game with potentially ruining spoilers not having a simultaneous release worldwide? Who would possible feel entitled enough to complain about that?

>MUH Sup Forums BOOGEYMAN
You have to go back.

Oh man words cannot describe how happy it feels to know you will never, ever get a simultaneous release.

>tfw you unironically bought a PS4 at launch for P5