Sup Forumsidya Drawthread

Previous Thread:
>Post an art sample with your "taking requests" requests
>Post character name/franchise and references and keep them in a single post
>Keep it vidya
>The character(s) must be of vidya origin
>No bumping your requests
>If a post breaks the rules, DO report and hide it. DON'T respond to it.
>No OC requests. You can, however, request the creation of vidya characters.
>Everyone posting "LOOMIS" without explanations and proper criticism is just spam, which should be ignored and reported.
>Please bump if the thread reaches page 10
>Have fun

Post your art to the booru for anons to find later in case they miss a delivery or if it is NSFW:
vidyart.booru.org/

Also, to those uploading, if you know who the subjects of the picture are, please tag them!
NSFW Deliveries should also be posted in
Want to learn how to draw or improve your drawing skills? Visit the /ic/ sticky

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/jprph
pastebin.com/fHhtZGtL
i.imgur.com/9mCgi6Z.png
youtube.com/watch?v=iV1awQwAf2g
imgur.com/a/rKHyb
imgur.com/a/1xvEj
i.imgur.com/mxRXZqs.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ANCHOR POST

Reaction Images requests ?

past deliveries
imgur.com/a/jprph

Your waifu adores you. With Hope, Love and Steel, she shall conquer all to hold supreme dominance over your heart!

Your waifu loves you! The spirits of her ancestors approve of your union!

Anchoring for this kind drawfriend

Posting anchor for the other beautiful user

Requesting a redraw of this with Wicke in lingerie laying on a bed with bedroom scenery, please.

Anchor for the kind drawfriend

Requesting Courtney unzipping her sweater with some sweat dripping from her chest.

Requesting either male or female samurai or both wielding either a matchlock rifle or pistol. If not maybe them in drifters art style.

VALENTINE'S DAY 2017 COLLAB ANNOUNCEMENT

The theme is Valentine's Day Photo Album.

The collab will be a scene with one or multiple photo albums where your submissions are the photos. You can also submit Valentine's Day themed cards or notes to or from characters. You can also submit a prop or similar to exist in the scene outside the photos. If you are unsure if your submission will fit into the scene it's better to ask beforehand.

Short Rules:
>Since this time the rules are so open ended, make sure your submissions fit the theme of Valentine's Day
>No size or shape limit for photo or card submissions
>Minimum character size 300x700px and transparent or a flat colour with clean hard edges background for non-photo ones
>Multiple characters in one image are allowed, multiple deliveries are allowed
>Perspective for the collab is top down
>Backgrounds in the photos are encouraged
>The collab is SFW

Link your submissions to this post and/or anchor.

The cutoff for entries is the end of February 13 (PST).

More about the rules and FAQ in the pastebin: pastebin.com/fHhtZGtL

What is saved so far: i.imgur.com/9mCgi6Z.png
Notify me if you want yours added or removed.

Requesting Alora in the virgin killer sweater

Requesting Labrys (without clothing) with velcro carpet in her hair color between her legs.

Your waifu loves you! You bring meaning to her life!

sounds tyrannical. i organize a french revolution where ppl riot and behead my waifu

Pleasure to see you here, Snorky.

Requesting Bradford, from XCOM, (1 or 2, you can pick) holding Laharl from Disgaea, by the neck, in a situation similar to this one from The Dark Knight.

Bonus points if you have Bradford calling Laharl an alien and demanding why he is invading, and Laharl explaining that he is actually a demon.

my ancestors dont approve of her and end up haunting her to the point where she dies from sheer terror, freeing me from her greedy clutches

she brings nothing but pain and solitude to mine because she doesnt really exist

Requesting Jack Baker in Earthworm Jim's power suit with his chainsaw saying, "Groovy!" Bonus points if it's in Earthworm Jim's artstyle

Anchoring for the Awesome user who picked up my request

Thanks again!

Yeah, he's a bit of a lost stray. Likes to shitpost on others too. He's harmless.

Requesting Hanakosan/toiletta from Yo-kai Watch getting her skirt lifted by a hand to reveal strawberry print panties (or any other cute color), calling the viewer a pervert.

Requesting this scene at 3:26 with different (up to you) Sup Forums characters. youtube.com/watch?v=iV1awQwAf2g

As example:
Aigis: Hey, I'm thirsty. Can you get me a drink?
Other Persona character (up to you): Here's something to fill your belly, robot.
Then the scene you can see in the image and video.

Requesting a Phillips CD-I version of Midna

Requesting Luigi doing the Leg Drop on Hogan, or Hogan doing the Leg Drop on Luigi. Add in an outfit swap between the two if you feel the need.

CD-I style is the best! Why are not all Zelda games in this style? It would be so much better!

Eh, a lot of us have been in that edgy phase. I don't think they're a problem.

cute

I tried to draw my own request last night. Needless to say, it turned out like shit. ;_;

Requesting Gandohar launching off a fireball

pretty good, u are now in the top ranked requestfags. everybody else could learn from ur example

Cheer up user. You tried, and that's what counts! Determination is key!

>i drew once
>i'm not ruan-jia tier
WOOOOOOOW

See you in a thousand loomis head studies or two

LEL
Very nice!

True enough, but I have to say, Snorky is pretty persistent.

Requesting Shantae doing yoga in her panties. Any of these poses would be good: imgur.com/a/rKHyb

Inkin

Requesting Arcade Miss Fortune as a pink Slimegirl

Requesting Aigis with a soft body and huge soft breasts, but with her arms and legs removed and being used as a pillow. You can also sew her mouth shut or but a ring gag in her mouth if you want, so she now a living pillow for the rest of her life and make her have a scared or sad look on her face figuring out this is her new life.

Requesting Knightess of the Darkmoon cock worship, futa is fine too.

yay c:
>See you in a thousand loomis head studies or two
I'm on it, and I'll get there.

Requesting Mia Winters doing the scene from The Shining, but with a chainsaw saying "Here's Mia!"

Requesting this with Big Boss and Snake

>tfw slow at drawing

Don't stop until you can draw Anna better than I can. (which...could also be improved, but whatever, I'm making a point)

And I instantly draw most of the requests I see of her.

Give me a while and I'll do it. want it colored?

It's kind of endearing they are working this hard on it.

Requesting Anna from fire emblem killing herself after she murdered the drawfags doing her requests.

Requesting Asuka and Homura from Senran Kagura doing something cute together for Valentine's Day.

I would like to see an artist's take on Faerie Thief Lord from Lords of Magic. The character is a faerie thief who uses a shortbow.

Because the game is old, there is no better artwork or representation of the in-game units, nor is there much concept artwork. As such, the artist is free to interpret the character based on the reference.

Tiki from Dragon's Crow is included only to fill up the extra space

Sure! And thank you!

Requesting this Chun-li/Juri fusion enjoying a hamburger please

alright. i have to because of your rank, but be wary because it's gonna be a joke delivery

Requesting Xana

Requesting Gordon Freeman performing a Shinku Hadoken.

Gordon's Shinku Hadoken should resemble the trail of the Gluon Gun, aka the Egon, from Half-Life 1. Bonus points if you do a version with the Absolute Redemption Gordon Freeman, which wore a purple HEV suit, is shaven and has a ponytail.

And pretty creative too! Nice to say he's using it for something, at least.

Requesting Dr. Vahlen, from XCOM:Enemy Unknown, in the virgin killer version of her normal sweater. (also, no labcoat)
Additional references: imgur.com/a/1xvEj

Requesting Anna laying on her stomach with an Orb in hand as someone swipes their credit card down her ass and she thanks them for their patronage.

requesting pic related with any vidya girl of your choice
I recommend Olivia from pokemon sun and moon
and if you do this with Aigis don't give her feet and use her normal feet hooves

Requesting Zhao Yun and Xiahou Dun, in stillsuits, fighting on top of a Sandworm from Dune

Note that Zhao Yun fights with a spear and Xiahou Dun with a sword.

Requesting Kat and Spike hugging

Requesting Lusamine wearing a super short sling-bikini but her areolas and bush (same style like her head hair) peeking out.

Here how her bush looks:

Requesting some more thicc Shygal Aigis.

nice reference image

Serra giving a smug gloved handjob while teasing the recipient please. Maybe resting an elbow on the guy's thigh while resting her head in the hand of that arm and stroking him with the other.

Requesting this Villager playing some video games indoors looking very comfy in bed on a rain day

Requesting Shulk in a black formal suit, tugging at his collar with a nervous smile.

Thank you in advance and I hope the plans you have for the weekend go off without a hitch!

*drum roll*

Requesting Ajna being trapped or stuck like in the first image wearing only her spats/bike shorts and asking for help.

Requesting Filia and Painwheel, from Skullgirls, in the virgin killer sweater. Bonus points if they are cuddling each other or kissing/fondling

We need Risk of Rain stuff, anything will do.

Bonus points for cute Acrid.

I would like to request JC Denton and the MC from Persona 3 hanging out at a bar.

Just chilling after saving the world.

Here's your wife!

If it looks kinda off to you I can do this one again.

What's the story here?

autist refusing to accept a delivery and reposting his request in every thread for months

Requesting epic stage 4 battle scene with John Morris or Eric Lecarde from Castlevania: Bloodlines versus a group of skeletons with steelhelmets.

Someone linked his request to a drawfag he wasn't interested in receiving a delivery from in /i/

Some guy got a delivery and is crying because the drawfag he wanted didn't do it. He's done this for years.

Oh shit thanks Skai! It's just missing the text Here's Mia! and the chainsaw is kinda tiny

>kinda tiny
>it's literally the size of a finger

Requesting Kirby trying to put on an adult sized clothing but failing upsetting him, preferably a dress but anything else is fine.

Requesting Aigis undergoing breast expansion

Requesting Ryu and Guts fused into one character

Assblasted drawfag is crying because his no one liked his troll delivery .

Requesting Aigis with a broken hoof

>actually considered doing this request a while ago
>still have the wip, in fact
Dodged a bullet there

STOP.

stop

>I don't like it so it's a troll delivery

Requesting Shu Shirakawa(character on the left) and Masaki Andoh(character on the right) from Super Robot Wars OG doing the "My job here is done" scene but with Shu in the place of Tuxedo Mask and Masaki in place of Sailor Moon.

My bad , sorry

How about as a ponygirl instead?
i.imgur.com/mxRXZqs.jpg

Requesting the waitress from the game Need for Speed ( 2015 ) being softly groped in the butt by Spike and Amy in this scene.

Requesting my MMO character from the game "Mabinogi" wearing the "flame rider outfit" from the same game, doing cool stuff like fighting bandits, firing at targets or bottles, killing some monsters or wild beasts of your choice, trading shots on a wagon convoy battle, chasing/reaching a train by mount or anything else you like related to dual gun battling.

No lewd allowed, it will be ignored, instantly rejected and sealed away.

Please and thanks!

Holy shit how and why do you still exist?

user.

Just fucking stop, man.