Kingdom Hearts cont

post memes and theories.

>explain
Chirithy is a Dream Eater, and one that can only exists inside a dream.
also the chains of infighting turn when they discover a Dark Chirithy, a DE turned into a Nightmare.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q6Fuxkinhug
wildfaery.com/shop/en/41-kingdom-hearts-orchestra-world-tour-
change.org/p/square-enix-bring-kingdom-hearts-1-5-2-5-and-2-8-hd-collections-to-xbox-one
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Starting with some OC
(1/3)

(2/3)

Wait, why are we talking about this shit? we should be talking about how...

BBS RUINED EVERYTHING

(3/3)

But chirithy was created by the master and exists outside of realm of sleep. Chirithy is no normal dream eater.

its fucking true.
his KH2 outfit will never be outdone.

a Dream Eater that can exist outside of a dream?

Time for retarded KH3 predictons

Aeris dies
Sephiroth is a nort
Cloud gets a keyblade

TAV are saved.
Xehanort dies or somehow is redeemed.
Sora kisses Kairi.
Frozen pandering up the ass.
DLC for worlds based on Dark Age and B-List movies.

>everyone becomes Xehanort
>everyone gets a keyblade
>everyone in the keyblade war was actually Xehanort too
>Kingdom Hearts is actually like this scene but with Xehanort youtube.com/watch?v=Q6Fuxkinhug

Well think about it. When dream eaters were first introduce, isn't it weird that someone, outside the realm of sleep, created a dream eater? A lot of people are saying that chi is happening in the realm of sleep because chirithy exists, but that doesn't make any sense. What they forgot is that the world of chi is the complete world before kingdom hearts fell into darkness and multiple worlds were created from the hearts of children.

>Aeris dies
that would be some shit.
>Sephiroth is a nort
i would be ok with this
>Cloud gets a keyblade
that would be straight annoying. i dont want everyone and their mom to get a keyblade because that would lead to another theory that it would cause a KEYBLADE WAR

>TAV are saved.
tav?
>Xehanort dies or somehow is redeemed.
>dies
duh
>redeemed
NEVER
>Sora kisses Kairi.
i will settle for nothing less than a a Sora/Kairi/Riku threesome.
>Frozen pandering up the ass.
this is a fact. i hope its done right.
>DLC for worlds based on Dark Age and B-List movies.
examples?

Hashbrown, Pancake, Omelette!

More optional Final Fantasy boss fights besides Sephiroth. Hoping for Rinoa and Steiner/Beatrix but I'll take fucking any at this point.

Is Terra actually the guardian, or are people memeing me with that shit?

Who /worldtourorchestra/ here? I'm going to the one at Paris alone.

you just blew my fucking mind son

its safe to assume that, or its his Heartless.
i thought it would be part of Ansem SoD's heartless power, but it shows up in BBS when Xehanort has possessed Terra, so i assume its Terra's darkness materialized.

im out of the loop. details?

Leon the real bad guy

Is there a better moment than when you get to play as Lingering Will?
Oh wait there is. When Terranort COME GUARDIANs.

So I don't have the patience to grin through some shitty mobile game. Anyone want to give me a quick rundown on everything X related?

you mean CUM GUARDIAN?

thats what i thought until i started it
seems like mindless fun so far

Will Kingdom Hearts 3 have a good ending? Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2 are really the only games in the series to stick the landing.

wildfaery.com/shop/en/41-kingdom-hearts-orchestra-world-tour-

It begins next month. They're going to Paris, Singapore, London and New York after Tokyo.

I played a little bit of it when it came out but I got bored before I learned anything important

>Days didn't have a good ending

Shit, forgot about Days.

Mostly because it didn't have a good anything else.

>west coast
>only one is America is NY
>VIP sold out
fuck me
it would be easier to go to Tokyo

its disappointing so far that the character cards or whatever are too generic
>do mickey's
>just a fireball or something
>mfw

I think you mean GAME GUIDEIAN

I WANT TO IMPREGNATE THIS BLUEBERRY

whats the joke here?

WHEN

I WAS

Pretty much.

Oh well.

HE

WAS A YOUNG WARTHOG

ON THE EDGE

A NOBODYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I've been debunking theories in this fanbase. People come up with the dumbest shit without going over facts. Every popular theory on kingdom hearts are way the fuck off. Rebirth theory? Pfft, don't get me started.

So what exactly happened at the end of DDD? Riku was in Sora's dream the whole time? And TWTNW was a different dream then most of the game? Xehanort now has no vessels? YX was in the 7 sleeping worlds how? And how did they put Sora in the new dream world?

Just watch the cutscenes of the last world or buy 2.8 and play the game.

change.org/p/square-enix-bring-kingdom-hearts-1-5-2-5-and-2-8-hd-collections-to-xbox-one

36 more.

I just played DDD for the 2nd time, I just don't get it

Ah. Well xehanort's heartless tampered with the mark of mastery and trapped Sora in a dream within a dream. That's why there are 2 versions of each world. Yes, Riku was in Sora's dreams the whole time. Xehanort has 12 vessels. He needs 13 and Sora was going to be the 13th vessel but axel saved him. Do you remember the time travel bullshit worked? The robed ansem seeker of darkness found a way into the realm of sleep, which allowed young xehanort to be there as well.

But I thought at the end his vessel plan failed and fucked off back to there own times beause he couldn't possess Sora?

He failed to make Sora a vessel. He still has 11 vessels who are either different versions of himself from different timelines(young xehanort, xemnas, ansem SOD) and people who chose to have a piece of his heart(braig, isa). everyone returned to their respective timelines because they were simply out of time, not because they failed to make Sora a vessel. Who knows how long his vessels, isa and braig, can stay in the current timeline.

>Beatrix boss fight

Damn, that sounds awesome. Now I want to see Beatrix fuck Sora up with Stock Break.

all the remaining xehanorts are boring, just vanitas+org members
the next game will completely trivialize everything and will have a super special true final villain who was controlling everything from behind the scenes the whole time and xehanort was literally pointless

The remanding org members are characters that were norted before BBS. Vanitas is one but was only hinted. The rest are new. Lucked, marluxia, larxene, demyx will not return. Too weak or traitorous.

Oh so that's why we've seen a dice chess piece of luxord, a crossed pair of larxene's knives chess piece for larxene, and a new nobody wielding a scythe and appearing in flashes of rose petals