>guy streaming on youtube
>3 viewers
>he keeps talking enthusiastically and writing random shit on chat

why people do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v_v2Xb0Gv7c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's having fun.

I dont know about writing but if you want to stream with commentary then you have to always be talking even if you have zero viewers at the moment.
Cuz when someone come check they have to know its a fucking person streaming.

Bored?
Make friends?
Why not?
Some people are "social butterflies" bro.
Nothing wrong with that.
Plus sometimes Ill watch a twitch user with super low viewers just for the fact the person is a lot more engaging and willing to talk to you amd answer questions.

>watashit

>why people do this?

Well it got your attention, didnt it? Hell you even made a thread about it. That person obviously knows what hes doing

Is Twitch much better to stream than Youtube?
If so why

Why do you watch them do that?

>Guy with autism
>Posts a Tomoko picture

Every time.

>being one of the people who watch youtube streamers

Why people do this?

>hey guys, I started a Patreon!
Using the "!" like it's a good thing
>like 2 weeks later
>0$ per month
>mfw

>comprehensive channel/game directory gives you exposure and makes it easy for interested in the game you're playing to find you
>YouTube used to not have 60 FPS streaming like Twitch does, dunno if that's still true
>Twitch uses IRC-based chat while YouTube is some awful proprietary thing that uses your YouTube account
>love it or hate it, the vasty array of emotes (along with stuff like subscriber-only emotes and badges) are a big thing with Twitch culture
>subscribing and cheering with bits is an opportunity for viewers to get their dumb message on the stream overlay and read by the streamer
So there are practical reasons to use Twitch over YouTube, but also lots of dumb ones that you might not care about. The biggest drawback of Twitch I can think of is that there's a lightly enforced 3500 kbps limit on bitrate. You can in fact go over that limit and they usually ignore it if it's a big tournament or something or even if you just don't stream often, doing it daily will probably have the Twitch Cops come in and request you lower it.

Hmm I usually stream on my Youtube channel cuz I have more subscriber but recently started a twitch account and for some reason it seems more people come to watch even though I have like zero followers there.

>Guy with STDs
>Doesn't post Galko

Every time.

On-topic though:

>watching YouTube streams
>ever

youtube.com/watch?v=v_v2Xb0Gv7c

maybe he is autistic

i did exactly that until i got 40+ viewers per stream senpai

Why are you watching that person in the first place? Doesn't that make you more autistic?

>someone is enjoying their life and videogames more than me and im upset because i have no friends

He's really good actually.

>guy literally records himself playing a game while talking and uploads it with no editing whatsoever
>all his videos are 30 minutes long
>has a patreon

>My brother sees I'm online
>"Hey! Come watch me stream!"
>Playing his games excited and showing me all the music he likes
>I'm the only one there but he seems happy as hell I am
>Suddenly I realize this is as close to the old days of me and him sitting next to each other playing games we'll ever get
>Stay for a lot longer than intended

In the scale of the internet, 3 viewers is tiny, But for someone like that, 3 people is enough to fill a dorm room

To edit down into a YouTube video after.

Attracting tons of viewers is never a good thing because the majority are never genuinely interested in what you're doing and are there purely for the social spectacle.

I mean, how else is he gonna get viewers then?

If he enjoys what he does thats all that really matters.

His success is only weighed by how many people watch him, not content. It sucks to miss out on a lot of good stuff just because its wierd being the only one there.

There was a channel I once saw and the guy had a couple videos, that were really good. Like an idiot I didn't sub because "ewwie don't wanna be here too early!11".

I try to look for smaller channels that are good but there is so much GARBAGE out there. Same goes for bigger channels.

Just because something has tons of followers to it doesn't mean its good, but it obviously doesn't also mean something wiht no followers is amazing.

>how else is he gonna get viewers then?
Dressing like a girl is a start.

>68 subs
>6 people watching he playes an old game
>tfw my 1k subs channel gets like 5~9 views during streams

Many viewers tend to stay if some guy is talking active.

Personally i care about the actual content but as you can see when you look at the populair livestream channels people enjoy being pampered by the broadcaster.

>hit up a playthrough for a really old game no one remembers
>90 second intro of the uploader's username plastered over FPS gameplay
>Greenday playing all the while
>80% dislike ratio
>top comment is telling him to kill himself
>no other videos by this user

I want to roughly mating press Tomoko.
Would slam her tiny body with my 90kgs

Gotta build a community somehow.

Don't knock the hustle.