Notice anything?

Notice anything?

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/koei-tecmo-bring-nioh-to-pc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Adams_(sailor)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

shieet

I notice that when I start it up it says Sony Interactive Entertainment Presents

Jap version has Koei's logo, and chink characters in the back.

If you're memeing about the lack of "only on playstation" no Jap games do that

none of the retail copies have it though

>PCuck thinks that it's coming to PC
>literally started it's development cycle as a PS3 exclusive launch game
No games in Japan have the "only on playstation" thing because at the moment playstation is the only home console anyone there would buy. On top of that, the presence or lack of that slogan means nothing, because there are games that say that & are on PC and there are games that say that and are only on PS4.

The western cover looks better.

>No "only on Playstation

Still not gonna have hope on PC OP

Literally not a single retail copy has it, even outside of Japan

Check Amazon or whatever your go-to vidya supplier is

HOLY FUCK PC RELEASE CONFIRMED

Did you not read what I just said? This game has been a Playstation exclusive since it's inception. It's only going to be on PS4.

it's koei tecmo, even atelier is now out on steam

i wouldn't be surprised if this gets on pc

Seriously, kid, do you have a learning disability?
>KT PORTED A COUPLE OF GAMES RANGING FROM A FEW MONTHS TO A FEW YEARS OLD, THEY'RE LITERALLY /OURGUYS/ EVERY GAME THEY MAKE HAS A 90% CHANCE OF COMING TO PEECEE!!!!

it's also team ninja, the kt division, pc users pissed off

Don't get your hopes up, starts off by saying Sony interactive presents

you seem more like the immature guy here considering you're losing your shit over a potential loss of an exclusive game to a fucking console

what do you gain from it being exclusive?

maybe you're just jaded and really pessimistic, either way considering the fact that they removed the "only on playstation" from the cover in the retail version, that clearly can mean that this might as well come to PC

>you're losing your shit over a potential loss of an exclusive game
I'm laughing at you for being such a desperate poorfag, lol. Not even reading the rest of your post, suck it, port-begging trash. I'll be enjoying Nioh on my PS4 because I don't live in a third world country and I have a job so I can afford to play whatever game I want without whining on Sup Forums and praying every night that it gets ported to PC.

it's funny that you assume i don't have a ps4

i was actually considering buying nioh, but i'm still playing through bloodborne and if nioh was to come out on pc i would obviously not buy it on console

sure it has 60 fps, but i'd rather 1080p as well

>I'm laughing at you for being such a desperate poorfag
says the console gamer grasping at video games...

I like the fact that nioh has a 60fps mode, but 720p looks way too blurry.

the game looks like dogshit on any mode too

>grasping at video games
what the fuck does that even mean? Go grasp at a petition

Jap developers just can't into graphics and tech very well. DOOM's implementation of 60fps and dynamic resolution on consoles was way better and it's a much more impressive game.

Why do people get upset when exclusives are lost, is it not better when more people get to enjoy your game?
And if your argument is other platform install bases are shit, well you haven't exactly been the shining light of ps4 owners recently now have you?

Losers it's never coming to PC. It has "only on playstation" in England.

>tfw 1080p 60 fps on my pro
works on my machine

change.org/p/koei-tecmo-bring-nioh-to-pc

SIGN THE PETITION BROS!!

No it doesn't

Maybe because whenever a console game no matter how shitty it is comes to PC, Mustards circlejerk about it and laugh at people who bought the system which the game comes from

Because they need a way to justify their purchases, something to keep their console superior in a way

why sony fantards so pathetic?

Yeah, I notice the floating faces.

Who the fuck still thinks that's good cover design? At this stage I honestly want to kick the shit out of them. It's stupid and it just makes everything look cluttered as fuck.

But ps4 players here constantly circlejerk about exclusive games and PC never getting them.
Does this not make them both terrible people? Or at least the vocal ones posting these things.

because fanboys are retarded as fuck

the one on the left legit looks better

Yoshida already said there's no plans for a PC version.

>i am sony faggot the post

Sony payed for it.

so theres still a chance if i sign 10 more petitions?

For once the western cover is much better.

I noticed that you would rather shitpost than play Nioh.

Why don't pcfats on here get excited for their games instead of hoping and begging for console ports.

They don't have any besides shitty unoptimized total war games and greenlit furry dating sims.

Unless those petitions come with suitcases full of money, no.

PC has no games other than shovelware indie shit that's why

yes, rev up those petitions

DoA5 is also the best selling KT game on Steam. KT is publishing the game in Japan. Developers have no say in what a publisher wants.

Im a sonybro but escape from tarkov looks good but theres literally no threads about this game on Sup Forums at all.

Because the only person posting it was a dev and since then everyone has been paranoid of it and you can't make a thread about it without being called a shill.

>Developers have no say in what a publisher wants.
I too have a lack of understanding of contracts and love legal nightmares.

And Sony is publishing in the west, which means they probably have the publishing rights for the west.

What the fuck does sony faggotry have to do with me being mad about bad cover art?

Reminding people the last time a game said "Only for ps4" and was "Exclusive" to the ps4

STARWARS1!1#2!1#1!1#2!_(2

The end results?

Yeah there isn't enough room on the one on the left for the other two characters so it made no sense to have headless torsos on the cover.

While I do think the one on the left looks better, whats the point of removing Japanese looking character yet keeping the Kanji?

>being this thirsty for console ports

it's also a port of the shit version, stay cucked

Yeah, PCucks shouldn't try and take the only game Sony has

LUL

Sony also published NMS.

With how shit KT ports are I don't even know if this is a good thing.

>american version is always a floaty head photoshop collage
stop it

I see this more often with sonyfags

Rev those petitions up it's our only chance.

It'd be less prevalent if you didn't spend 90% of your time bragging about exclusives. Of course people are going to rub it in your face when you lose it after bragging about it.

>tfw it releases on the Xbox and never on the PC

Why do sonyfags circlejerk over thier 2 games?

>he actually thinks the other guy is coming off as pathetic

>wow, this niche SRPG with low production values coming to a handheld surely means this other company's AAA action title is coming to PC!

Nioh... NIOH...

Four letters. Four letters from O is S.

So, N I O H S are the available letters.

Not
Only
On
Sony

Holy fuck.

paid for NMS

No they didn't they published physical discs. Stop spreading this.

Exclusively published by Sony on the PlayStation Environment*

The switch is gettin Disgaea 5 Complete, Disgaea 5 is still PS4 exclusive.

Well truthfully, they provided "promotional and publishing help" for NMS, but nonetheless Sony was still involved.

>this damage control
>PC IS ONLY GETTING NIOH: PREPARE TO FRY EDITION
>NIOH IS STILL PS4 EXCLUSIVE KEK

It'd be cool if my PC friends could play this game too. I own a gaming PC and a PS4, but I purchased this game for PS4 because I don't want to wait to play it. I may buy it again when it comes out for PC if my friends enjoy it enough.

I really couldn't give less of a shit what piece of hardware I play a game on. I just like games.

Daily reminder that exclusives only benefit corporations who are trying to make more money by using shitty business practices. Anyone who supports exclusives is a corporate cuckboi.

My physical copy looks just like the image on the left

Geralt of Rivia as samurai?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Adams_(sailor)

History is fun.

>thier
Pajeet.. my son..

What did KEK mean by this

No, this is actually a good game

>no jap games do that

explain Gravity Rush 2 and Bloodborne then

LOL, I'm a PC gamer and I wish that was exclusive.

>Go to Nioh thread to talk about the game
>Nothing but endless shit posting

Yep. its blood borne all over again

Why is the game sold out everywhere?
Is it really that popular or is their printing limited?

And staring in an actually good game for once.

A bit of both.

Their*
Sorry papa

>benefit corporations who are trying to make more money by using shitty business practices.

Trump would definitely approve of wringing his peasants for every dollar they have in any way possible. That's what makes him smart.

If companies weren't allowed to have games exclusive to their hardware they'd lose all motivation to make or fund games, as a result there'd be less games, sure I don't like having to buy a console for some exclusives, just bought a PS4 for only 3 games, but it'd be worse if those games didn't exist as I do enjoy them.