Don't waste money on consoles. Buy PC

Don't waste money on consoles. Buy PC.

Youre wagecuck and already have a PC and want another console for exclusives? Get Switch.

Have both and want a THIRD console? Reconsider your life choices.

Nah

>and want another console for exclusives? Get Switch.
Poorly disguised shill.
Buying any console on release is stupid as fuck and Zelda isn't even exclusive on release. It's time you Nintenyearolds stop trying to piggyback on PC players to justify stupid shit.

Its actually the first generation of console I'm ignoring. I've had every mainstream console since the NES/Master System but damn, i find absolutely no appeal from the Xbone or the PS4. Literally the frist time this shit happens.

ps4 is serving me just fine

Play games however you want.

do not make choices based on others opinions.

>Dont tell me I shouldnt buy overpriced pieces of garbage

PCs are more expensive than a console, and require a new graphics card every couple of years. Yes, I'm aware you have anecdotal evidence that your old card can play something new it will be ignored like all anecdotal evidence should be.

fuck you i want to play Yakuza 0 in English

>hurr durr you need to buy new GPU every 6 hours
-no you dont
>yes you do you have no evidence durr
-heres evidence
>nooooo that dont count

I smell shill

Anecdotal evidence isn't evidence, deal with it.

>spend $1500 on a PC
>have to spend hundreds of dollars every 2 years just to keep it up to date
>if you don't you'll have to play every thing on medium settings at 720p

>spend $400 on a console
>plays everything consistently well for its entire lifespan

>have to upgrade on PC to play the game with the best possible settings
>consoles lock you into whatever settings they manage to get working
Or you can get the PS4K©/Xbone Scorpion©!
That isn't an upgrade. It's a new console :^)

Sell me a PC anons. Why should I buy a gaming PC and not a console (PS4)?

>Go to play For Honor on PC
>Get kicked due to "low fps"
>Apparently my 28 fps isn't good enough to play a fucking video game
>PC elitists will defend a developer doing this

Nintenfags are delusional. Nintendo games and hardware have both been bad since the GC

£220 for a machine that can play most modern games doesn't seem overpriced to me

I'll consider a switch when they hand me a handheld edition with one game included for $200.

That's charging cable, the screen part, the joycons. Everything else can be left out. No dock, no grip attach thing, or whatever else they throw in normally.

Given how much that dock alone costs, that seems like a reasonable price, no?

Nice hyperbole you got going on in that damage control there m8.

Funny you should mention this after willing people to buy a fucking Switch of all things.

Software: Multiplat quality (higher resolution, fidelity and framerate) and genre range (various genres that don't exist on console due to incompatible inputs).

Hardware: Full customization. You decide how powerful your PC is. Your decide which vendors are worth your money.

Idort is true master race.
Not buying a platform based on hating the company or being poor is just half assing your hobby.

Literally the only reason to buy a gaming PC is if you want to pay for better quality. Because it's objectively better in terms of framerate and resolution, and also mods.
I have both, I like playing on console a lot because it's easier and I can sit comfortably. People always downplay it, but PC gaming can be annoying as fuck when you run in to a problem and having to google it to try and find a solution.

Software: Free to play and shit tier indies and framerate issues of console ports because of an obscure patch that affects a small portion of owners in this particular game.

Hardware: You have to read for hours to learn what really is a good item to purchase and make sure it's compatible with your rig and provides what you actually want. You have to sit behind a desk and use controls that give you carpal tunnel over time while you are losing immersive feedback of vibrations.

I also have both gaming PC and consoles. I don't see why I should limit myself to just one, though I am using PC for multiplayer games and consoles for singleplayer.

I'm a wagecuck but I took out a $1200 loan from school and just did my build today. My cock is rock solid

Nah, PCs are too unreliable
at least the game will actually run on a Sony machine

That's exactly what I did a few years ago.

I'm proud of u son

>Software: Free to play and shit tier indies
You don't have to play those, you know? No one's forcing you to buy them. You can even filter them from the usual storefronts.
> and framerate issues* of console ports because of an obscure patch that affects a small portion of owners in this particular game.
*still higher than on console
(Also, it's called being an informed customer)
> Hardware: You have to read for hours to learn what really is a good item to purchase
So you're spending hundreds of dollars but don't even learn about what you buy?
> and make sure it's compatible with your rig
That's the easier part. You could also ask people.
> and provides what you actually want.
Well, only you can know that.
> You have to sit behind a desk
Wrong.
> and use controls that give you carpal tunnel
If you fuck up THIS hard, it's your problem.
> while you are losing immersive feedback of vibrations
Just use a controller. It's not that hard.

But then, you already made up your mind long ago, no?

>You have to sit behind a desk and use controls that give you carpal tunnel over time while you are losing immersive feedback of vibrations.
>its [CURRENT_YEAR] and people don't have USB and/or HDMI ports on their computers
Have you ever considered getting a computer from this millennia?

>But then, you already made up your mind long ago, no?
Yes I have and no, nothing you have said refutes my points. I enjoy both PC and consoles but PC gaming is not as comfortable. It doesn't have just sit and play. No matter how you try to spin it it just doesn't.

And the library of games is literally Dota 2, Farmville, World of Warcraft, another chink chong MMO, AAA console ports, Star neverelease Citizen.

you motherfucker I waited for the fucking shades

>It doesn't have just sit and play.
It requires more initial effort for this. But it damn well does.

WELCOME to the REAL world of VIDEOGAMES

>already have a PC and want another console for exclusives? Get Switch.
NICE TRY, NINTENDO.

What about all my weebshit games that don't get shit PC ports, or are ported by Tecmo fucking Koei?

Oh, right.

Those aren't on the Switch.

>couch with mouse and keyboard

no thank you

It's called a controller. You can use it.

It's called go through this list of settings with each new game and make sure your drivers are compatible. Nah I pass.

Also I can't play great singleplayer exclusives on my gaming rig.

360 wired controller works with every single game that has controller support, stop being stupid.

Well, seeing how you're stuck in that console mentality - like I said: You made your choice long ago, and have no intention of changing your mind ever again, regardless of what anyone says.

Which is why you spout stereotypes (indieshit, f2p, carpal tunnel, hunched over desk) instead of engaging in any soft of open or constructive discussion.

So, enjoy your purchase, whatever it is, but don't pretend you're not actually set on sticking with your console forever.

Basically what I've been doing for a while, had a Wii U/PC combo, going to do a Switch/PC combo.

Only console I'd consider buying would be a PS4 for the exclusives it has.

>Being this uninformed

I have all the current gen consoles and a switch is preordered. It's nice to have a job, even with a shitty one I can afford what ever games I want. Enjoy restricting your experience, but I won't.

>wired
>works with every single game that has controller support

I am playing on both platforms so I know I am right. They are stereotypes for a reason and you don't dismiss or refute them just by saying "well you made your mind" or "you are not open to constructive discussion."

I remember enjoying Contra on my SNES and Duke Nukem 3D on my PC when I was a kid. Nothing changed since then so I don't think you are correct in your assumption.

but what if i want to replace my ancient 780 with a 1070?

Why do you care about the lives of people you'll never see?

Seeing how you actually think nothing changed in 20 years, I think you really need to reevaluate your stereotypes.

Things may actually have changed. Just a bit, you know. 20 years are a long time.

Which is almost every game, seriously kid.

i have a pc because most of my fave games are on pc only plus the large catalog to choose from, and a ps4 for bloodborne, why in gods name would i get a switch?

Yeah, like human anatomy changed in 20 years.

Yeah because a 360 wired controller is a definition of comfortable gaming. And I am not even talking about the distance I need to have from my TV to comfortably enjoy it.

Do you enjoy being that guy, right? Like the other guy said, I don't want to convince you, I don't give a damn, just wanted to see how much of a bitch you are.

>ancient 780

I got a 1070 coming from a HD6770, which is just a rebranded HD5770. A 780? I would've loved to have a 780 those days.

Theres no game on the pc that interest me to upgrade my pc. My pro is serving me fine.

its about 4 years old now its ancient by pc part standards

I enjoy being myself yes. Thanks for calling me a bitch for true statements though. Enjoy your PC, I'll enjoy my PC and my consoles.

>implying consoles run anything consistently well, ever

Nah, 4 years is still fine. 5-6 years is the range where things get really old.

unless you can come up with a better use for my tax return im getting a 1070

>Get Switch.

SSD present? PSU decent? Monitor anything good? Audio system quality?

I mean, if the rest of your system is up to par it's definitly not going to hurt, but it's not a miracle either. It's what, two tiers? I generally recommend going with 3 tiers at least to make an upgrade worth it.

my audio system is fine for what it is my monitor is decent i have about the best PSU i could find for my requirements and everything i have seen shows me the 1070 is much more powerful than my card it also makes no sense to get a 4k monitor you cant really take advantage of

I am sure your PC runs The Last of Us consistently on youtube.

PC is a cancer.

OP, you are a fucking idiot.

We don't not console peasants on our platform, especially Sonyggers.

Let then stay where they are and keep our environment clean.

PC / PS4 has been the best combination I've had in any gen. KYS, faggot. Nintendo is dead. I'll just emulate BotW.

No. The reason to buy a gaming PC is that you need a PC for work/free time/whatever and then you also want to play games on it - instead of wasting money on a console, you can just build a more powerful PC and it'll serve the same purpose along with whatever you need it for in the first place. The PC isn't a single use system.

Gaming is one of many functions, not THE function. Buying a PC solely for gaming is pretty inefficient. Unless you are a kid and only play free to play. It's easier to hoodwink parents into buying a PC than it is to get them to buy a console. As a kid I never had any money, but back then f2p didn't exist either so I had to pirate or get my parents to buy games for me. PC with it's large free to play market really helps there.

I've got consoles too, but your bitching is hilarious.

>Youre wagecuck and already have a PC and want another console for exclusives? Get Switch.
Go away, Nintendo. No one wants your weak tablet.

>fuck consoles they are underpowered wastes of money and the exclusives aren't worth it.
>300$ weakest console on the market? Better buy it PC bros for those exclusives!

Hilarious.

wat? Every single game that supports controller on PC works with controllers that are either the Xbox360 controller or are detected as the 360 controller (Eg DS3).

You plug it in, and it works. Use wireless if you have to.

Yea. Turns out that controllers aren't very good for games like Stellaris. Who would have thought.

I don't think really want to spend $1200+ to get something considered decent. Think I rather $600 on a new phone instead.

> Yes, I'm aware you have anecdotal evidence that your old card can play something new it will be ignored like all anecdotal evidence should be.
>I will ignore all evidence that directly contradicts my viewpoint. So I can never be wrong!
So this is how people manage to hold a belief in an entirely wrong opinion.
Thanks, nice to know.

Maybe because i want to play games like Bloodborne, Persona 5, Dangan Ronpa, Yakuza, Nioh, odin sphere, FFXV

Danganronpa is on PC.

Those better last half a year each.

>Zelda isn't even exclusive on release
Can't wait to play zelda on my ps4

>get switch
fuck off nintodler

wii u -> cemu

Sorry, you'll continue to have no games.

I bought a console for exclusives, and usually buy multiplats on it when I can get them cheaper than a PC version. I also have a PC, but it's showing its age and I can't warrant dumping hundreds of dollars into it for a handful of games I probably won't hit 100 hours on.
I also buy less than a dozen games a year.

>exclusive game on Switch