If you're are parents smashed your console/pc would you be upset?

if you're are parents smashed your console/pc would you be upset?

youtu.be/FgdThh0q-KM?t=11m55s

murder

meant to start with the chinks

I'd only be upset if they destroyed the hard drive.

I'd wonder why they are alive

My mom threw my gameboy/Pokemon Red out the window on the highway because I was a little shit. You pretty much forget about the next day and play something else.

in this hypothetical situation, given the context, i probably deserved it and will become a better person for the parenting.

but if they did it now I'd wonder why they came across the country to smash my pc, especially when I use it for work and they know that.

I mean, that kids parents probably paid for it. So they can waste the money as they see fit.

What kind of a sad excuse for a parent buys their kid a technology only to break it because the parents can't control their kids tech habits?

Fucking caveman tier shit. Truely proves that race means fucking nothing. Retardation is everywhere.

holy fuck is that first one staged or is that a real gun the person filming is

Well I buy my own things so sue them I guess

holy shit you're right he's literally downrange when he shoots that fucking thing

jfc shaking my head family

more disappointed and slightly confused, but sure.

But those kids are retards and their parents clueless assholes, and probably also not the brightest bulbs themselves, considering the mental prowess of their misbegotten progeny and how they try to educate them.

The black chick is kinda cute.

>implying I'd ever be a big enough faggot for them to do that
If they did for whatever reason I'd be fine as long as the hard drives were fine.

The only one in this video that I agree with is the last one. The rest were just adults throwing tantrums because of their bad parenting skills.

If you don't want your kid to be a dickhead shut in who is glued to their xbox, spend fuckin time with them and go outside with them.

I'm 22 and all most of my consoles and my pc I paid for myself

My favorite is when the guy just paces back and forth and yells about getting his Mario game. The way the chick laughs is the best.

Considering I buy all of my own stuff. Yeah, I'd be pissed. My parents wouldn't do that though, because they aren't borderline retarded. Those idiots could've achieved the same thing by just taking it away for a few weeks, and teaching them what they were doing wrong. Now, there's a good chance that their children will hate them. Especially if this shit happens often, which I assume it does. There's a reason those kids are doing whatever they're doing that gets them in trouble, and it's probably bad parenting.

Damn right, they'd be mad i i smashed their telly, don't see why they get a free pass to smash my stuff

Yeah but I also don't live with them so that be pretty fucked up.

Sorry kids: they paid for it, they can do whatever they want.

Now behave your ass and be grateful.

>YAMERO! YAMEROOOOOOOOOOO

>trump tears
>worried about parents confiscating your property
fucking kek.

Well yeah, why wouldn't I be?
Especially now that I'm an adult and bought them myself.