Vidya wife thread

Vidya wife thread

>name
>why you like them

Kaede akamatsu
They are fun to be around, soft tits, uplifting, cute and kind. Sacrifices herself to help others.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o3S2Dn2-nHI&t=1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Umm... The correct term is waifu...

Let's just make this a DR thread instead

If not though, this is Junko Enoshima, and I love her for everything. She's crazy, she's hot, she's lewd, she can be a sadist or a masochist.She's literally perfect.

I'm going to marry Freya!

She is fierce, honorable and unbendingly loyal and determined.
Also she is a motherfucking Dragoon.

Post more.

I only have one wife, user. How can I post more? That would be unfaithful.

Too bad she's completely, absolutely, irredeemably mentally unhinged. I'm glad you love her though; I'm sure she'll find a way to love you back in one of her myriad of personalities.

>she's completely, absolutely, irredeemably mentally unhinged.
literally half the reason i love her t b h

Reveling in insanity can be dangerous for your health, user.

Clownpiece
she is very fun

Junko wouldn't even give me the time of day if I was worried about something as trivial as personal health.

Someone sell me on what makes her appealing. I honestly think that she's one of the worst antagonists I've ever come across in any sort of mystery/mystery-heavy story. Find the games enjoyable enough despite all the people in these threads insisting that it's impossible to enjoy the series if you dislike a character who only shows up at the end of each game, almost uninamously agreed to some of the weaker parts of those games too at that.

Her Jap VA does a great job, that's the only genuine praise I can think of for this character.

Crazy girl
Multiple personalities
Cute
Fashionable
Did it because she loves her classmates and by losing them she would feel dispair
Pretty hot
Slutty
Complex
You don't know what's going through her mind

Speaking as a Junko waifufag, yes, she's a shit villain. She's pretty terrible in that regard. You can still enjoy the games if you don't like her or the endings though, since most people who like the games don't like the endings anyways

That said, I love her as a person, not as a villain. I won't stick up for her role in the game, but I will stick up for her.

People only ironically like her, think she's hot, or a combination of both.

No one is concerned if you dislike her, like you said your sentiment mirrors the public opinion. What's the point in attempting to convince you otherwise?

I'm pretty sure not all Junkofags are mindless sex slaves or professional contrarians.

Dick danger appeals to some.
Sticking their dick in crazy is a forbidden fruit, and thus appealing.

>liking a fake personality

>liking fictional characters that are fictional even in their own respective fictions
>liking fiction involving characters
>fiction

She sacrifices herself for nothing though and would've gotten everyone fucking killed if the rules were upkept

>being on Sup Forums
>liking anything

Cav
Psychopath, big booty, delicious brown and probably into pegging

This. Both her and Saihara are idiots who give up too quickly.

>having internet access
>using technology

She's a retard that got in Amami's way even when he told her not to. If she hadn't, game would have been over.

They legitimately could've solved the entire game in case 1

I have no overall waifu.
I get one for every game though.

more kaebabe pls

What do you mean, the game had to go on and somebody had to die it was either her and samsara. It was meant to be Makoto and kirigiri in the first game where somebody had to get executed as the mastermind can't be blamed

tfw korekiyo suspects tsumigi for being in the toilet for too long
>fuk off creepy nigr lel

Why would you want the game to be over?
I mean not even shirogane, monokuma, the viewers don't want that and if the game ends that way the cast would die so they don't want that either.

This is your pianist for the night, say something nice to her.

This. If they had checked the bathroom the game would have been done or if Kaede didn't get in Amami's way his plan would have probably ended the killing game or if Kaede had stopped being annoying to Monokuma, they wouldn't have gotten that 2 day rule limit. Literally everything in chapter 1 was Kaede's fault.

Nobody had to die if Kaede didn't fuck things up.

The point is Kodaka shouldn't have done a shitty plot twist for the sake of a shitty plot twist.

perfect cute blonde

No they wouldn't you retard. Game would be over, mastermind would be fired and the students would leave especially after Kiibo wrecks everything.

Priere from La Pucelle (Better known from Disgaea in her Overlord form, but I'm not talking about Overlord Priere)

>A nun, but is a really, really awful one in-universe
>Strikes the perfect balance of nice, but aggressive.
>Tomboy
>Stronk enough to rip a phone book in half and smash down metal doors
>Okay with eating lizards
>Defeats evil by kicking it in the jewels
>'dem tittays
>'dem thighs

Chiaki is cute! CUTE!

>Danganronpa

Disgusting

wich one

Something about this pic is just highly disturbing and slightlu spooky

Not as cute as Kiibo.

>This opinion

Disgusting

>Priere

Kys

no

Ai, not even a question

Kiibo is cute as well. He'll make a fine wife for someone some day.

Seriously. DRfags need to fuck with their garbage games. Post Stein Gate's waifu. Here's best girl.

>some day
Why do you do this to me user

What's even left for Danganronpa with V3 over?

What the fuck is the point of getting a Danganronpa waifu when 99% of the good ones are fucking dead.

Delete this right now

It's a well known fact that ai in dr are fucking invincible. Hell he already died once before and he was rebuilt. Don't lose hope!

This counts

Did you play the game?
Do you know Japanese or did you just assume what happened?
Everybody was going to die because monokuma made a rule because deaths weren't happening, that rule was that if somebody hadn't died by three days time everybody would be killed, that's why Kaede wanted to kill the mastermind to end the game.
Nobody was killing anybody.

Also how would Kimbo wreck everything he didn't even have his upgraded body at that time are confusing things with the beginning and end of the game?

tag your spoilers nigger

Thanks, my man.

What shitty twist it was to help saihara grow and was the plan of the game makers from the start.

That's what I said you braindead retard. Amami already had a plan to end the killing game but Kaede ruined it.

I love Kaede! She's intelligent, nihilistic, with a wicked sense of humor! Just like me!

>game is marketed with Kaede as the protagonist
>dies in the first chapter
>not a twist

DRfags will gobble up the diaherrea from this series.

Take your garbage pairing and art elsewhere.

Kaede is such a good piano player she can even play with her feet! Here's a piano recital of her doing so!

youtube.com/watch?v=o3S2Dn2-nHI&t=1s

I love Momoko!
Shes nice, strong and has a great body!

Her name is Marisa Kirisame, and it's difficult to concisely say why I love her. She always has the best lines in the games, showing a quick wit but never being overly cruel. She's fun, and would no doubt take her partner on countless adventures. And while she can no doubt take care of herself, I would love to be by her side to ensure that she remains safe on all of her ventures! She has a certain energy to her that I just find very appealing. However, unlike the typical "Genki" archetype, she's also intelligent and thoughtful, even if she doesn't act like a snob like your typical "intelligent character". This kind of brings me to a big part of Marisa's appeal, which is the contrast between how she acts, and how she truly is. The most obvious example of this is how she is willing to lie at a moment's notice, yet has as this incredibly earnest and straight forward personality. She speaks in a rough, boyish tone, yet she's clearly feminine (though that's not to say that she's afraid to do dirty work if she needs to). She lives secluded from other humans, preferring to live on her own in a dangerous forest, yet she's by far the most human character in the main cast. A big part of this, I feel, is how Marisa chooses to portray herself vs how she truly is. Marisa clearly wants people to respect her, which is why she goes through so much effort to hide the effort that she puts into keeping up with the rest of the cast. She hides it because she wants people to see her as being talented, which is ironic in my opinion as determination on that level is a talent in and of itself.
Anyway, I love Marisa, and I don't care what anybody says!

finally some great taste here since these ronpa autists came by. yukari a cute.

No he didn't he had no clue what was going on, he was following the video on his tablet.
He wasn't going to kill the mastermind he was just following his video.
The video he specifically says this is the killing game he's been waiting for.
If he's been waiting for it why would he want to end it?
The audition tapes showed the characters wanting to kill and be in danganronpa thats the same amami that wanted to be in the game, and thats the same amami that wanted this game to continue.
He had no intention of killing the mastermind it's never even said once. Plus he went without a weapon.

I want to impregnate Momoko.

Aqua

shes hot and has a really annoying personality

We didn't know what his plan was SHSL Autist. All we know it was going to end it. Get your EOP ass out of here.

Say something nice about best girl.

Fuuka Yamagishi.

Fuuka is an amazing person, she's smart, dexterous, purehearted and has a strong will.

I admire her determinarion to help others, and I can relate to how she finds happines in that.

She has thaught me many great things and given my life something worth living for.

Every time I look at her I feel calm and at peace, she makes me feel like everything in the world is alright.

>Picking worst girl from worst series

you degenerate

Mitsuru>Shitkari

He had no Fucking plan he was just listening to himself on his tablet.

You can't prove he wanted to kill the mastermind, if anything his past self, the amami on the tablet wanted to be part of the game and win not end it. If anything he would've told him to kill another student. That would make more sense.

He would've said go kill the mastermind instead but he said he wanted to win this game he's been waiting for why would he want to end it?

There is no proof he wanted to end it, end of story rather the other way around.

Man, mere seconds apart

i also would fuck umaru from umaru

They're both hot garbage.

Keep memeing EOP-kun. Filtering you now.

Why does she look like a lesbian?

>tfw she always blushes at junpei with pic related being one of them

she would have eventually jumped on his dick if chidori didn't get involved.

Akane Kurashiki, because she is smart, cute, and willing to do anything to save the world.

why is kaede so fat

>saying that even after ZTD

ZTD was trash all around, better to ignore it anyway.

Look I'm glad to be wrong but unless you can show me proof your the one talking out your ass.
逆に根拠や証拠がないお前の方こそEOP者

Tuturu~

She can't help it, stop making fun of her.

Shes mine~!

UMARU
M
A
R
U

She likes guys with big penisu. So you can't have her.

>Name
Chiaki Nanami
>Why you like them
She's cute, quiet, optimistic, encouraging, and plays the vidya

She annoyed me for some reason. I feel like I was dealing with Maya again.

She's female

She seems to think its big enough

She never does anything but love and support you though