Tales of Berseria

Will you save Velvet in Berseria 2?

Other urls found in this thread:

spwiki.net/toz/wikis/37.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why isn't there more lewd feet art of Berseria girls? Magilou preferred but just any girl would be something!

I'll let her sleep

Yes, assuming if there's a Berseria 2 in the works.

please, post pictures of magilou

No!

Because you're looking in the wrong places

STRONG INDEPENDENT WOMAN
...in skimpy revealing rags

C'mon Japan

WHERE IS THE MEDISSA FANART
I NEED IT

>Calls himself a shepherd
>Tends to birds instead of sheeps

Eleanor!

You really gonna make me spend my hard earned shekels on digital outfits? That's what you're gonna make me do huh, you bastard?

>implying revealing her body makes her any less of a person
das sexist.

you can just pirate them

Assuming the unlikely scenario of there ever being a Berseria 2, yes.

>When people on Sup Forums care more about the girls than the actual gameplay

I fucking hate what the Tales series has become

please, I need magilou in my life

thanks, she looks cute in that outfit

Press R2 to win the game.

You can crack the DLC.
Where's the short hair from?

Also, I gotta say I'm disappointed, but not surprised, that they went full retard with the mind control bit. I was hoping it'd be something like people just have their baser urges curtailed or perhaps some kind of thought policing going on, but instead it's just lol they're zombies now.

she's cute, just not the cuttest

>become

Gameplay is fine, only thing I have trouble doing is the dual mystic artes.

I want to impregnate Velvet

While the idea of a three-part Tales story spanning centuries sounds cool as fuck, making Zestiria part of it makes it a lot less interesting.

do NOT slut shame the Berubeto

In Japanese they are called 導師 which has nothing to do with term shepherd.
Don't fall for a stupid localization.

Goes to show the desperation of Tales fags.

Best girl coming through!

Short hair is part the the attachment DLC. I'm also using a hair attachment for the front that's part of the same set.

but I like both.

>STRONG INDEPENDENT WOMAN
>...in skimpy revealing rags
>C'mon Japan

Indeed

Best fap material

Shut up dumbass you're ruining the memes

I don't think the Japanese use Mandarin, user.
Also, Shepard is a good translation in context.

Reminder that Namco trademarked Tales of Orfellia so if there is another Velvet game, it will be called Tales of Orfellia

I WANNA TAKE ELEANOR'S VIRGINITY

I like this picture, but the more I look at it the more her jaw bothers me but I can't quite put into words what it is.

Characters hot, but art usually sucks. This is the first good one ive seen

y doo birnd fly tho

The foreshortening is a bit off.

So, how long did it take you guys to realize that those arn't clothes, and this little girl has been walking around naked all game?

rokurou already got there first

i'm away from my pc and can't download demo right now. How's the port? Does it has 16:10 and 60 fps support?

her virginity has been taken a long time ago

i'm curious how long mods are going to let us keep at this

Yes and Yes. With lower settings even toasters can run it at 60fps.

They typically trademark a handful of names to get cheeky shits like you guessing. I wouldn't hold your breath.

Yeah thats probably it. Her chin is pretty pointy in both her anime look and 3d model, it makes it look too round and stubby the way it is. Still a good piece of art all other things considered.

i fucking hate bienfu

Doesn't mean shit
They trademarked 11 (eleven) (onze) (undici) (十一) Tales of titles when they trademarked Zestiria

>How's the port?
there were some problems but they've since been patched

>Does it has 16:10 and 60 fps support?
yes

>十一
???

This, I remember them trademarking 3 games at a time and then revealing something they never even trademarked.

hopefully for as long as this is Sup Forums - Video Games

so, what the hell is a berseria?

What else is there to talk about? The plot?
Ok, the plot.

Did you think the twist of the entirety Velvets family didn't actually die but ended up turning in to malaks was a good one? The irony that she, in her misguided quest for revenge ended up eating (sacrificing) her sister when it turned out Artorious didn't means the only one who sacrificed a member of her family was her.

I thought the idea that her older sister not actually being 'dead' dead but turned in to a magic spirit women she could see, who was close to her the entire time was pretty spooky and sad.

inb4 I fucked up spoiler tags somehow

>why does birb fly
>Why do you suck so much cock
Just once I would have liked to hear someone say that to him.

>Sup Forums
>video-game discussion

laffing

But she knew exactly who Seres was when she ate her.

Yes, I am. Please marry me and be my wife forever.

Nope.

Well, that's one part I don't get.

She didn't seem to when she ate her, but she just comes out with that like it's nothing?

I'll kill you and your dog.

ELEANOR IS A BUTTSLUT

I think you're confusing stuff.

She knew at that time, but you as the player didn't.

Wherr are peoplle getting the idea they'll make a Berseria 2? Zesteria nor Berseria have any hints of this

Berserk

so what is it?

>can't buy cook books in any shops
How do I come up with a new recipe?

shitposting central

It's just wishful speculation. Don't take it seriously.

sending ships, few side quest, story and bonus dungeon

you find new ingredients and you instantly come up with one.

no really, thats pretty much how it works

I really want Berseria 2 but does anyone have that one anons post as to why there would be a Berseria 2?

ex dungeon of berseria reveals that the seraphim are the real villains behind everything. we don't go murder any seraphim, which feels inconclusive to some

also, there's an autist who's interpreting the zest anime's shit pacing as "they're going to wrap the story up with another game"

reminder that a. berseria was conceived and developed before the zest shitstorm b. no tales game has ever had a repeat protagonist

It can be translated guru or a combination of teacher/leader or something along those lines.

Actually the Japanese word is the same title Ion has in Tales of the Abyss but they just translated it to "Fon Master" which is super game specific so they couldn't use it again and needed a new one in Zesty/Bersy.

Zesteria DLC and Berseria EX dungeon both hint at there being more to go in this universe, the anime is leaning towards the direction that Eizen could be cured and Velvet is in the OP again.

So it's basically just people thinking there could still be a plausible third game in this series based on a very small amount of info.

Berseria was the only good thing about this series in a long time. If they go back to another male moralfag protagonist, I'n dropping the series. A lot of people will do the same since moralfaggotry is what killed Zesteria

Is that the kanji it uses? I figured it was 道士.

>insert paizuru here

>no Wonderchef
Thanks Bamco

Tales costume DLC when? I don't wanna be done with the game before it even comes out.

There's nothing wrong with being a moralfaggot so long as it's handled well and said faggot has the determination to see their morals and ideals through.
Instead what we usually get is an adolescent who wants people to be nice and doesn't like killing and that's about it.

>Zesteria nor Berseria have any hints of this

Have you played either game at all?

I have never paid attention to it, I just googled and took it from some site about the game.
spwiki.net/toz/wikis/37.html

>no devil's arms
>no overpowered boss with a story using them against you
>no sword dancer
T-thanks Bamco

this, please

lewd appreciated.

i dont understand why they dropped the wonderchef.

they still use katz and turtlez

>2
what what whaaaattt? what did he mean by this Sup Forums?
I havent played it yet

I realize this is more of a video game thing than JRPG specific, but I'm getting tired of antagonists that are supposedly in head-of-state positions or otherwise have great influence, yet they have absolutely no clue about anything when it comes to politics or running a fucking city/country.

The whole zombify everyone plan and have mass suicides would gut economies and lead to wide-spread famine, loss of trade, and a general collapse of society.

>Both games endings drop hints that Sorey and Velvet will one day wake up from their sleep
>Sorey with Phi, Velvet with Laphicet
>Both games set up the premise that the higher Seraphim will be the end-game villain that needs to be taken down to end the curse on humanity

It's almost like if you didn't play either game. This shit has trilogy written all over it.

Arty doesn't give a fuck about running the country, that's the King's job.

He just wants to get rid of malevolence forever.

Yeah but there are so many fucking male moralfag protagonists. Velvet was refreshing because she's literally a corpse fueled by rage. And unlike most protagonists, she actially changes and grows.

between velvet, seres, and medissa, has there ever been a tales this well-saturated with high quality titty goddesses, much less one that's also good?

If his ideal was to save the whole at the cost of a few, he done fucked up pretty bad. Threw the baby out with the bathwater and all that.

Velvet literally did nothing wrong. She spent the entire game either doing neutral or positive things, albeit for selfish reasons.

Sheena and Judith are the only ones.