Bloodborne

This cunt. This scythe-wielding cum-guzzling whoreson. How the fuck do I beat him?
I dropped Bloodborne two months ago thanks to this cunting fuck and just picked it back up but I still can't kill him. People say he's one of the easiest in the game but BSB gave me much, much more trouble than this cumlord.
What the fuck do I do?
Cunt related.

Also Bloodborne thread I guess.

Other urls found in this thread:

bloodborne.wiki.fextralife.com/Martyr Logarius
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fucking easy
Run and dodge up to him and slash him a few times, then dodge and run back to hide behind spires, then repeat

get good
/thread

Doesn't work. His evil purple skulls follow me everywhere. Plus he starts fucking FLYING in the second half. Can't just hack and slash and then fuck off behind some spires.

Your mother never loved you.

Fucking visceral attack

have fun with the orphan of losing.

When you hide behind the spires, dodge around like a retard

How? I hit him with a bullet and attack but it's just a regular attack.

Really sick of this shit. It was never funny to begin with. It's like trying to eat a pizza without teeth and people just say "grow teeth". YEAH I fucking used a food analogy, fucking sue me.

>It's like trying to eat a pizza without teeth and people just say "grow teeth".
You know how people without teeth can get dentures? You can also learn how to get good at the game instead of crying about it on Sup Forums.

parry

>How? I hit him with a bullet and attack but it's just a regular attack
Do actually not know how to parry?

Summon halp

b
aggressive
b
b
aggressive
b
aggressive
GOOOOO HUNTERS!!!

ive noticed that bosses who require parrying absolutely destroy scrubs

I think I knew. Like I said I dropped this two months ago and have to get used to the controls again. I only just got the hang of it before I quit, managed to beat all the bosses without visceral attacks or parrying but I need it on this guy.

Except this is a video game board with people full of knowledge about video games. In this analogy I have no teeth and I'm visiting a dentist asking how to eat pizza and the dentist's saying lol get teeth. NO. I want some fucking PROFESSIONAL OPINIONS
Yeah, I used a dentist analogy, fucking SUE ME.

No summoning spot thing here. And no, I don't do online, I'm not fucking paying for online and everyone who is either is a fucking moron or has expendable money, in which case it's fair. But I don't have that.

You don't need to parry him, but it'll make it easier
Anyway if I were you I'd start again
Try to git gud this time around
Because oh boy are you gonna enjoy Orphan

I beat him after awhile of practicing viscerals
Once I mastered viscerals, I killed him in 5 viscerals

I'm only doing this Cainhurst bit because I want to postpone the inevitable fight with Rom who I had even more trouble with.

>Having trouble with Rom

That user's right, you should restart.

Dodge through the skulls, gaylord.

why would you drop the game because of an optional boss?

I hope you drown.

Because the storyline boss I should be doing instead (Rom) is giving me even MORE trouble. And fuck everyone who thinks he's easy, he's not. This entire fanbase is full of cunts pretending they beat everything on their first try, instead of offering genuine tips.

bloodborne.wiki.fextralife.com/Martyr Logarius
>Strategies
we have wikis for a reason

Learning how to parry will help immensely as other have said.

Also when he's buffing up for his second phase try to get in a backstab since it will cancel his buff.

You can shoot the sword he thrusts into the ground to cancel the effect instead of hitting it.

Try not to attack him from directly in front of him so he doesn't do the nearly instant giant skull attack, get behind him.

Pretty sure you can dash right through the skulls. Been a while since I've fought this boss though.

Th first phase can be really annoying because of the skulls, but go in, do damage and get out, take it easy. The second phase he is absurdly easy to parry but now he can drop a random sword on the ground and summon a cloud of them, gets pretty damn grating because they stunlock you.

you can shoot the sword in the ground to stop that bullshit.

good luck,