GEE WHIZ WHAT A PRIZE

GEE WHIZ WHAT A PRIZE

Other urls found in this thread:

techtimes.com/articles/195861/20170203/gamestop-rewards-employees-who-sell-used-products-lie-to-customers-report.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm going to make $300 scalping mine on Launch day

Feels good man

FUCKING GAMESTOP

>he think there will be any shortage.
You are just as dumb as the fat woman with the car full of wiiUs
also
>$300
>impressive
you still live on your mom allowance?

Do you seriously think we can double the price? I have 2 on order and I'm afraid that I'll go negative or murdered on craigslist

lel this thing will barely sell better than wii u

Maybe you shouldn't have ordered two then

Just bantz, user. I had two on preorder and was planning to scalp, but I think I'm just going to keep it and pay it off w/ Bestbuy's financing. They give you 12 months if you spend $400
>Moms allowance
I make $300k as a chef at Wendy's

>will be selected at random to pre-order a Nintendo Switch

What does that even mean? Are they giving them away? Or they're giving away the ability to pre-order them with your own money?

Given it's GameStop, take a guess.

Wait that lady was scalping those? I thought they were for charity or gifts or some shit.

Now that's a top tier meme. Good job Gamestop.

Holy fuck its hilarious reading all the fake hype Nintendo is stirring up for this shit.

Gee wilikers I wish I could be so lucky as to have the privilege to give companies money.

The part that gets me the most is the chance to PRE ORDER

Not even free. Shits hilarious pre orders shouldnt be limited in quantity in 20 fucking 17

you realize that Gamestop is going to mass product cheap chinese ripoffs of the Switch cards?
Stop supporting them

>People genuinely believe that being able to play a better than Wii U version of Zelda in that for factor isn't impressive

I don't get it

Don't forget where you are.

>this is what nintendrones think is impressive
wew lad

D-do I have to?

The scalping market is crashing on eBay already. $350-400 area. Once you take out the 10% eBay fee, you're making virtually nothing. And you're also taking the risk of getting scammed. Remember, buyers have the advantage in a dispute.

Fuck it looks so boring and dull. The color looks washed out as fuck to.

>A random draw to win a chance to preorder a Switch
>Not just randomly winning a Switch

Am I reading this right?

Yes

Welcome to Trump's America.

Yes

>today is the day to go pro
Exactly!

>Just bantz, user.
You're retarded.

>has to namedrop Trump out of nowhere

Watcha doing Rabbi?

So I can play all those games just by buying them and don't actually need a PS4?

The latter

>DS3
>On Switch

Even PS4 struggles with this game, user, Switch will get only the first one at 30fps

>I make $300k as a chef at Wendy's

I think it's comparing a console with actual support vs a console that will have support dry up in 6 months again like the Wii U. Even Nintendo's own commitment to it seems half-assed. They don't want to promise more than they might want to deliver. Like BotW. Wii U owners wouldn't be getting it if they hadn't already promised it

>More preorders than the PS4 had at it's launch

I am still not sure why this image keeps on getting posted, the only games that are worth getting there that are EXCLUSIVES are like Nioh, maybe yakuza and gravity rush.

>at a single retail location in sweden

>not packing heat when dealing on craigslist
It's like you want to die, position a sniper if you're still worried after scouting the area beforehand.

I'm with you bro! Got 2 extra Neon. And 2 BotW Master edition. Feels good.

I wonder how many of those orders will be cancelled

Demand has plummeted on ebay, so much so that a lot of scalpers have cancelled their pre-orders, which is probably where these extra retailer waves are coming from

Nigger half the games on switch arent exclusive, so muh exclusives argument is starting to dry up for nintendo friends.

Nintendo has made it pretty clear that supply will increase after launch

Nobody wants to buy from scalper pieces of shit if they can get it 1 month later

>half the games on switch arent exclusive
Far more than half

Still more than the one game the xbone and ps4 have exclusive to themselves.

Don't forget all the games that are only coming to PS4 and Xbone that won't be on Switch

>2 million units worldwide for the first fucking period of release
>no shortage
lol

>being retarded
Okay.

UE4 games will have a massive advantage over the other engines in this console, due the fact nintendo is making their mario on it so also using their own chink army to optimize the fuck out of the engine.

An evidence of that is that in a week of work on the switch with UE4, the indiefags doing this snakepass managed to run it at 1080p on the switch.

>making their mario on it
proofs? :---DDDD

kek be leaving anything Nintendo says about supply.

If you're going to spout memes, you may want to work on your communication skills. You aren't helping the nintoddler image.

The footage I saw was definitely not 1080p and it was running at an atrocious framerate. Not to mention that's not a graphically complex game so obviously they don't have to tweak assets by lowering geometry, textures and etc.

The reason Switch isn't getting any 8th gen games is because those will take a lot of work to get running on such weak hardware

It's a meme you dip. People did the same with Obama.

>win a chance to pre-order a Switch

Kek. What are they going to do, cancel someone else's pre-order?

>today is the day to GO PRO
Even the FUCKING GAMESTOP wants you to buy a ps4 instead of this piece of shit lol.

People cancel and cards get declined
Rather than reopen the product for orders every time that happens, their available quantity just goes up

They probably figured this was the best way to do it, probably because they have an arrangement with Nintendo for pre-orders to be sold out. They don't want to publicize that people cancelled their order

no, you bragged about 300$, that's all we need to now, you are at best a wellfare queen, but it's more likely you never even asked for that money, it's mom's basement for you, and the gutter when she dies and leaves you nothing.

>shitty NES emulator

Who?

If it doesn't have anything in it, then it doesn't have walls either
I just walk out

>grrr I'm not in friendly territory, quick, the meme card, they will never know!
Jesus, school burners, that's so fucking pathetic.

>only for Switch
>Street Fighter 2

God, you Nintendicksuckers are despicable, insufferable, desperate, pathetic shit sniffers.
I hate your bunch here on Sup Forums the most. I seriously wish death upon you shit suckers.
No other fanbase is as insufferable and intollerable as you.
This isn't rage or butthurt, this is pure disdain.

Honestly, have any of these images ever convinced a single person to buy a console?

I'm not a Nintendo fan.
I tried to make the list as fair as possible because I don't want it being called out as bullshit on an insignificant technicality.

The Final Challengers is different enough from the originals that it deserves to be called its own thing

What the fuck are you even talking about? The guy was making a joke. I explained that he was making a joke. This is why Sup Forums sucks anymore. Everyone takes everything super seriously and spergs out over nothing. There's no sense of levity anymore.

Is Gamestop really this shitty?
EB Games is owned by the same people and their ethics when it comes to pretty much everything is better here in Ausfag land.

Nobody is going to buy from scalpers. We all know there will be a $80+ price drop once the first few shipments are out of the way and supplies stabilize.

thanks Obama

The size there isn't too bad, a lighter and less-bulky gamepad should be nice. Only think that irks me is directional buttons rather than a d-pad but we'll see how it goes.

May I ask how large your dick is?

>being this assblasted about a Trump meme
>despite how his entire campaign was nothing but that
>b-but muh God Emperor

>untitled, rumored, no information, etc

So basically games that do not exist in any form and is just someone's imagination.

I already have the Grey and Neon on pre-order.

I'll probably keep the Neon and cancel the Grey. Ebay and Craigslist aren't worth it

12 inches long and 10 inch girth.

A few of them have been announced, like FE, but that's literally all that's known.

Pokemon is actually only a rumor so it should be removed

Yeah, bought a PS4 Pro last christmas.
Looked up the games in the ps4 shilling images and I liked what I saw.
I don't regret my purchase. Have lots of fun with Gravity Rush 2 atm. Nier is next.

>I'm going to make $300 scalping mine on Launch day
>making back what it costs

Why did you even buy one then?

It's 299 without tax so actually he's selling it for a loss

He's a shitposter implying they're still going for anywhere near $600

They may as well not exist, it's all vaporware.

I've been selling for a long time on eBay and never have ran into any of these problems people keep assuming happen. Hell scalping is the reason I can have such gaming hobby. I say resell that shit. Never underestimate fucking hipsters and nindybabys. They will pay top dollar to join the crowed.

These pictures you keep posting are REALLY OLD.
Gamestop has plenty of pro controllers available. And Switches aren't even breaking $400 anymore.

>The Final Challengers is different enough from the originals that it deserves to be called its own thing

Even if you aren't a Nintendrone, still fuck you a thousand times with a barb wired bat you god damn bastard. It is not its own thing, it's yet another cash milking iteration of SF II, namely Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix. It is tit for tat the same shit.
Choke to death on 100 nigger dicks you dumb son of a whore. You are the kind of person who enables Capcom to shit out 10 versions of the same game and have the audacity to call them their own thing

>namely Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix. It is tit for tat the same shit.
I wasn't aware of that
There are other errors in the list and I'll move it to multiplat when I fix those

It took a lot of time to do the research separating out the games especially since most are complete garbage and it's hard to find any information about them at all

You sound like you have anger issues

>nintendo made a wiiu game
>switch was getting ready but they had no games for launch
>lets delay this game and port it to the switch
>but boss sama it's an ugly wiiu game are you sure
>yes baka now do it
fuck nintendo

Its not HDR.
It is most definitely its own game with its own balance and new shitty recolor characters.

Wait I went rip van winkle on video games or what? Since when is option to preorder (especially shitty nintendo console) considered a prize? Shouldn't I be offered prizes for preordering? Explain this to me Sup Forums. I am not even memeing.

Is this an US thing? because in eU EU there are a lot of switches still available. Got mine just in acse anyway.

Europe is Nintendo's weakest market. It's also way more overpriced in most EU countries than it is in the US and Japan too.

techtimes.com/articles/195861/20170203/gamestop-rewards-employees-who-sell-used-products-lie-to-customers-report.htm

i stopped using them when they started opening every game if you didnt preorder.

>i stopped using them when they started opening every game if you didnt preorder.
They only open one copy to use for display, unless corporate demands they do a special display with more than one, which is rare.

I'm amazed people still haven't figured out how to get around this and never gut unsealed shit.