Best Vocation?

I'm replaying this on PC. Went with Strider again because I enjoy the mobility. Kind of interested in Magic Archer but it would be better to rank up Sorcerer first? This fucking game is eating up all my free time again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aDRMn5QHb0Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Warrior

>Kind of interested in Magic Archer but it would be better to rank up Sorcerer first?
Some levels in sorcerer are beneficial yes, but don't go overboard.

Or just get the mod that gives MA a sorcerer stat progression. Don't waste entire game playing a class just so you can play another class for a short while.

Hadn't considered mods. It would be nice to expedite things a little and get to Bitterblack Isle ASAP.

>tfw never finished BBI

I'm playing this for the first time now. Still near the start. Any tips for not fucking up too hard?

Thanks for reminding me op I bought this back before Xmas but never installed it

I played Mystik knight on PS3 and all kinds of archers on PC.
Both are a lot of fun.

Really, ANYTHING is best vocation as long as you like it. And chances are you're going to like it.

Max out your pawn party to 3, and keep getting new ones to match your level. I played a few sessions with the 1st one you get and the main one before I realized I was fucking up. Fights are hard when you have a non-full party with under leveled pawns.

i had fun playing as the 2handed sword class, only downside is you can only have 3 skills because...fuck you

Alright, will do. Thanks!

Build a Balanced Party, which generally means you want at least one Red, Blue, and Yellow pawn in your party.

If you want to play a Sorcerer, I'd advise you to make your own Pawn a Sorcerer too, so you can make sure you can both use the same spells. The bigger spells let you start casting the same spell as another party member, and your cast progress will immedately start at their cast progress, both spells will also charge faster.

Strider/Assassin/Warrior/Fighter is what I switch around constantly. Warrior only BBL is fun as fuck, but a challenge and you need to adjust your party accordingly.

youtube.com/watch?v=aDRMn5QHb0Q

>Went with Strider again because I enjoy the mobility.
I tried just about everything, it really doesn't get any better than Strider. They're so versatile that they're almost the best class at EVERYthing.

If you want to play MA, I'd recommend 20 or 30 levels as a strider, pre-100. MA launches spells quickly, so you'll need a sizeable stamina pool to keep up without having to munch on shrooms every 10 seconds. Plus, most of the skills in strider can be used in MA (dodge roll, basic dagger combos, double jump, etc.), and strider has balanced strangth/magick/defense/magick defense growths.

I know its probably one of the weakest vocations in the game, but I just love the warrior. It tickles my Berserk fanboy boner something fierce. The design decision to only allow it to have 3 skills at a time was so stupid.

A lot of people praise the Mystic Knight as a fun class to play but I could never get into him.

Even with the stat progression you'll want some Sorc and mage Augments

They can't cure Petrify, Magik Archers can

Mystic Knight is cool, but too much down time. So much damn time spent buffing for too little payout. Should've just made them passive buffs and you select which one you want.

I just made a jack of all trades in all my playthroughs, stat difference doesn't really matter if it means I can be what I want whenever the fuck I want.